• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are siblings more ruthless with each other?

brotherted

Verified
Of course, this is a generalization. (Some people these days have trouble distinguishing generalizations from statements that are meant to apply to every case.)

That said, I think it would be a statistically accurate one. I'll conduct the study, if someone finds a funder.

Part of it may be that the rest of us are willing to allow more latitude in mercilessness, if we know in advance we're seeing two siblings. And the 'ler is aware of that.

I'm going to say yes, I think siblings are more ruthless in general. There's a different dynamic with people you know that well.

I've seen it.

And back when I was a kid, I experienced it (probably like most of us).

Yes... My older sister and I made a game of it. It started as a tie-up game, if after 3 minutes you didn't escape you got tickled for 5 minutes. It got quite competitive.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not just siblings I think family in general.

I have read a few stories on this forum, family tickling can be quite brutal.
I posted a story about my fiancee's nephew tickling her and in her words, it was quite brutal at times.

No its always different per person. In my experience my classmates tickled me way more ruthless than parents/siblings.. However, my aunts used to be the most ruthless ticklers of them all

Not just siblings I think family in general.

I have read a few stories on this forum, family tickling can be quite brutal.
I posted a story about my fiancee's nephew tickling her and in her words, it was quite brutal at times.

Sounds very non-consensual? I hope that nephew realizes its not always a good thing to do that

I think it was a bit consensual to begin with as she seemed to find it fun to a small extent. But then as it went on and on, it became non consensual and she told him not to do it anymore.

The idea of engaging in any kind of tickling with my siblings makes me feel groooooooooss. Which, of course, is not to say that others engaging in tickling with family is gross, but for me the two need to remain COMPLETELY separate. My family actually believes that I'm not ticklish at all, so thankfully I don't have to worry about it LOL

If I had to make a guess, I would assume that experiences with siblings/family would be less intense than experiences with people from the community, because the other participants don't have the drive that we do for it. Of course, I have zero experience, but that would just be my thoughts :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back