• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello again

aun_existe_amor

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi everyone,

I don't know if anyone will remember me (probably not, it's been so long) but just in case anyone does remember me.... hello again, I hope you're all well.

Anyone remember tkrdb2000?

I met Bob (tkrdb2000) on here years ago. He was living in Colorado and I was living in England. We got to know each other in the old chat room. I used to love that chat room. Anyway, we started talking on here everyday and really got to know each other... then he came to England to visit me... and then came back a couple more times. He asked me to marry him and so he moved here to live with me.

We had lots of fun times. I have great memories.

After 6 years of a wonderful relationship we went through a rocky patch and eventually split up. He moved back to Colorado and I stayed here in England. We stayed in touch and talked often. He liked to keep in touch with my daughter who he thought of as his own.

Bob became ill and was on the waiting list for a liver transplant. Unfortunately, he didn't get one in time and he passed away.

It's been a very sad and hard time. I'll never forget him and always love him. Everyone who knew Bob liked him. He never had anything bad to say about anyone and never did anything wrong to anyone. It's taken me this long to be able to gather the strength to post and let you all know without getting too upset. I know he would love it if someone here remembered him. He used to enjoy this community.

I keep saying that I'm coming back to chat with everyone and then I disappear again. I used to love the chatroom more than anything but I did enjoy the forums too. So much has changed. I popped into the chatroom earlier but I'm starting to get old now and I couldn't understand it haha.

I'll try to pop back again soon xx

Hi aun.

Good to see you.

Very sorry about Bob's passing. My condolences.

Take care. Hope you're back on here soon.

Holy crap!

Welcome back. Those of us old enough to remember did indeed miss you.

R

Welcome back! I'm a new face here but I've lurked for 10+ years now.

I'm so sorry for your loss and I truly hope Bob's soul is at rest and at peace now.

We hope you'll stay for a bit longer. The only thing better than an fresh new face is a fresh returning face! :D

Hey welcome back I missed you hope to see you some more here on Tmf and sorry to hear
about Bob.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back