• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Labor Day fun

SwingerJ

TMF Poster
Since I have been married some of my Labor Day weekends have had tickling experiences involved. Some of the first ones included experiences with my sister in law. She always tries to make arrangements to come and stay with my wife and I. Not that I purposefully try and tickle her when she does visit, but I won’t pass up a really good opportunity. I’m the last I have mostly gotten her socked feet. I really want them bare...

So not a opportunity to tickle my SIL today, but I did get her to talk about being tickled recently! My wife was coming to lay down on our L-Shaped couch, I was sitting there reading, and she laid her head down next to me. As my wife was laying down, I wiggled my fingers into her armpit and made her squeal and fall off the couch. My SIL was in the living room playing with our new lab puppy and saw the whole experience. She said that something similar recently happened and she got tickled like that and her boyfriend would not stop. She said that she felt bad because she ended up hurting him.

I thought both me tickling my wife and hearing about my SIL made for a pretty good day.

Since I have been married some of my Labor Day weekends have had tickling experiences involved. Some of the first ones included experiences with my sister in law. She always tries to make arrangements to come and stay with my wife and I. Not that I purposefully try and tickle her when she does visit, but I won’t pass up a really good opportunity. I’m the last I have mostly gotten her socked feet. I really want them bare...

So not a opportunity to tickle my SIL today, but I did get her to talk about being tickled recently! My wife was coming to lay down on our L-Shaped couch, I was sitting there reading, and she laid her head down next to me. As my wife was laying down, I wiggled my fingers into her armpit and made her squeal and fall off the couch. My SIL was in the living room playing with our new lab puppy and saw the whole experience. She said that something similar recently happened and she got tickled like that and her boyfriend would not stop. She said that she felt bad because she ended up hurting him.

I thought both me tickling my wife and hearing about my SIL made for a pretty good day.
Always great hearing about these types of tickling experiences. How old is your wife and sister in law ? Whose more ticklish and their most ticklish spot ? Thanks for sharing.

Wife and I are upper 20’s. SIL is early 20’s. There is even another SIL, in mid 20’s who is also ticklish. All seem to have very ticklish feet, and while I of course have tickled my wife and the younger SIL, I have not tickled the middle one, yet....I have seen her tickled multiple times and have heard about incidents!

Wife and I are upper 20’s. SIL is early 20’s. There is even another SIL, in mid 20’s who is also ticklish. All seem to have very ticklish feet, and while I of course have tickled my wife and the younger SIL, I have not tickled the middle one, yet....I have seen her tickled multiple times and have heard about incidents!
Do you know if these sisters get their ticklishness from their mother ? I dated a gal that came from a family of ticklish females. She and her sisters were extremely ticklish all over especially on their feet and they got it from their mom. I tickked all of them lol. I also heard the grandma was very ticklish on the feet too.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back