• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Saved a Girl's Life (F/f) upperbody

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
This happened ages ago. I will certainly never forget it. It probably defined for me what a truly cruel tickler was. Now, when I write fiction tickling stories, this friend, and how she tended to tickle, is who I think of when I try to write cruel tickling scenes. It happened between a close friend of mine, and some acquaintances.

I am working on my writing skills, so I’m going to try to write this story well, and write it in an entertaining way. But nonetheless, this story is not embellished or changed. This is how it happened.

My friends and I were probably in our early to mid twenties.

My friend who we’ll call Lila was very outgoing and fun. Medium height with very dark brown, nearly black hair, who was super into mountain biking and movies.

I was quiet, but learning to be more outgoing. I was just coming out of a youth of being very shy. She, Lila, was usually the one who tried to introduce me to new people. Her room mates were sisters who were incredibly beautiful and social. Out of my league looks-wise for sure. Beautiful, thin, tall. They both had light brown hair.

I’ve never been one to subscribe to that ‘league’ sort of thing. I didn’t have low self esteem about my looks. (Plus very thin women like her roommates were less attractive to me than other body types.) But in this case, not only were they much more attractive than me, but their personalities didn’t match mine at all. They generally went for guys who were also socially and personality-wise, far different than me. So because we didn’t really see each other as potential partners, things were weirdly chill between us all. Meaning that they would act like themselves in front of me. Like in front of a close friend or family. No change in behavior the way many people do when they are in a room with someone that they might want to impress.

Anyhow, it was this incident that made me believe, (the first of many) that Lila either had a tickle fetish, or just REALLY enjoyed tickling people.

She invited me over to watch a movie. We talked and she told me, excitedly, about how she found out that her roommate, the younger of the two, was super ticklish. We’ll call her Shelby. I was intrigued. Of course I was intrigued.

She told me how they were both in their sleeping bags, in the living room, watching a movie. That was a thing they loved to do. She recounted how she told Shelby to “hold on, don’t move,” and that she would try something.

She then proceeded to tell me how she sat on her friend, while inside the sleeping bag, and tickled her neck!

Apparently she “seemed really ticklish,” according to Lila. She told me how she kept poking and tickling her ribs after she got out of the sleeping bag. I was astonished! Her eyes flashed as she told the story. She was not only excited to have done it, she was excited to be telling me about it!

I kept my cool as best as I could. I think many of us know the feeling. Can’t give away anything about the tickle fetish, otherwise it might seem creepy, and the font of amazing stories might dry up.

I said something genius like, “Sounds like you guys had fun.”

I pulled it off. She suspected nothing.

Fast forward a few days or so later. Same drill. She called me up to watch another movie. She rented something. It was the late 90’s or early 2000's maybe. We were high on the thrill of renting a movie that we knew nothing about. Not even the cover gave anything away. (Blockbuster) It was glorious.

We watched. She paused it and said, “Hey watch this.”

I thought to myself, “Nope, it’s in your head. Can’t be tickling. That’s a fantasy, not real life.”

I was wrong. She beckoned Shelby from the other room. When she wouldn’t come Lila got up, went into her bedroom and woke her up!

I thought to myself, “What on earth is she doing?”

Her friend groggily came out of her room, looking annoyed. I was a bit uncomfortable to be a part of it. I hate being woken up too.

“Hey get into the sleeping bag, I wanna try something.”

“Why? Her friend said, still annoyed.

“Because I want to see if it will fit someone tall, come on!”

It was a weak pretense, but it somehow worked.

She then sat on her friend and began to tickle her neck.

She started to scrunch up her neck and laugh a very cute laugh. Pretty ticklish, as necks go.

Then she turned to me and said, “Check it out.”

She unzipped part of the sleeping bag, pulled it part way open, sat as heavily as she could on the poor girl’s hips and began to poke at her ribs and stomach!

Shelby started to laugh in a cute girly way, trying to cover up and fight Lila’s hands away. But very quickly, she began to laugh harder and panic a bit.

When Lila saw how easily she could get a big reaction with little effort, she began to tickle for real.

Shelby was ridiculously ticklish! Her laugh quickly became unrestrained and full. She was TICKLISH!

It only lasted a minute. I couldn’t believe it.

We finished the movie and I went home happily, thinking that I had had a once in a lifetime experience. Although, I hoped it wasn’t. I went over it in my mind again and again.

I wondered if she would tickle her again. With a roommate who was that ticklish, it had to happen one in a while, right? If it did, would I get to see it again? Or maybe Lila would at least tell me about it.

It didn’t take long to get my answer. Only a few short days later, it happened again, but worse. Way worse.

Lilah texted, asking me to come over for another movie. On my way I got a text saying to “just come in when you get here.” (Brick phones, ah the memories.) As I approached the door to her apartment, I could already hear laughter. “Was that coming from Lila’s place?” I wondered.

As I approached the door, I realized it was definitely coming from her place. And it was frantic laughter. I stepped in. Now, I worry that when you read the word “frantic,” you’ll get the wrong impression. I don’t mean it in the sense we often use it as tickle fetishists, where the person is secretly having fun and laughing super hard. This woman was FRANTIC. She was wrapped in a blanket like a burrito. Lila had reached into the burrito, and was tickling Shelby’s upper body. She was in full panic mode, thrashing and fighting hard to escape. She was SCREAMING laughter.

Lila normally liked to smile and giggle and taunt when she tickled. She really got into it, having fun like girls do when they tickle their friends. This time was different. She was almost straight faced, kind of glowing with a small smile. She was like a surgeon going about her work. Seriously inspecting this poor girl's torso as she found better and better spots. Slow and methodical. Contrastingly, her friend was in the middle of a total freakout.

It was chilling.

Lila sat heavily on Shelby’s hips to keep her from bucking her off. She unwrapped the top of the blanket burrito for better access.

I remember the interesting responses to Lila’s tickling like it was yesterday. Poor Shelby had no body fat for protection, so Lila could probe and tickle her ribs and armpits easily. When Lila would playfully raise her hands to drop them onto Shelby, she would get wide eyed with terror. Lila would slowly drop her hand onto Shelby, not quickly like most do. Shelby would shriek and panic as they came down. Not the playful shriek that some people do when they are scared but having fun. She was panicking. Then Lila would carefully place her fingers on her ribs to tickle, instead of fast like many people would do. When her fingers slowly “touched down” Shelby’s body would curl up in response, a totally automatic response that Shelby couldn’t help, but dreaded each time she did it, tightening into a frantic spasm, instinctively holding her breath waiting for the fingers to move.

Then, when her fingers did move, Shelby would go ballistic! And Lila would have no mercy. She wasn’t playing around. Once Shelby couldn’t breathe, she didn’t lighten up or stop for a sec to let her start to breathe again, like a lot of people. She just kept going calmly as if it was nothing out of the ordinary. And she did it all with a slight smile like playing a happy little song on the piano that she liked.

And she just kept tickling.

Now, I have a huge tickle fetish. I have since I was a kid. And when I watched tickle videos and stories, I did tend to watch and read stuff that was fairly intense, where ‘lee was near or past their limits.

But watching this was tough. I couldn’t enjoy it for very long. It was just SO BRUTAL. She was truly frantic. It was kind of like one of those videos where the ‘lee is so ticklish and the 'ler is being so brutal that you have to turn it off. You think from the description that you’ll enjoy it, but then you realize, “Woah, that’s too much.” It was like that.

She was soaked in sweat. Her body reacted violently to the tickling. You could tell that she had, at that point, been tickled for a pretty long time. I don’t know when Lila had actually started, but Shelby was exhausted. Her poor body responded as wildly as her remaining strength would let her. Which was still pretty wild. She was totally desperate at this point. You could see it in her eyes. Her voice was going hoarse, she was gasping for oxygen between laughing. She was close to passing out!

So then I, a shy young man, with a very suppressed tickle fetish, did the unthinkable. I stepped in to stop the tickling. It was just so intense and cruel, and Shelby was just so ticklish. I couldn’t let it continue. (Shut up readers, you weren’t there!)

I grabbed my friend's hands and stopped her. She fought me, trying to continue! Was she trying to kill the woman? Poor Shelby was drenched in sweat and gasping for breath. I told her that she had had enough, she was having trouble breathing and needed to be let out.

She gasped desperately for air.

“I’m having fun. Look how ticklish she is!” Lila’s eyes flashed with excitement. No remorse. No sheepish ‘I guess I went too far’ sort of moment. She was totally puzzled as to why I stopped her.

Shelby was catching her breath. She recovered a lot faster than I thought she could have. (She was a long distance runner, if I remember correctly.)

Now, Shelby was someone who hated seeing men push women around. She was always vocal when a guy was being pushy with a woman, and never let it slide when it came to her or a friend.

I grew up with similar values. The women in my family were very much the same. So I never wanted to come off as that kind of guy ever.

As Shelby gained her senses, she came to her sadistic friend’s defense.

“No, you can’t tell her what to do. Don’t touch Lila. Let go of her!”

The puzzled look on my face had to have been meme worthy. I thought I had saved this woman from death. To this day I maintain that I DID save this woman from death. But, somehow, seeing me physically stop her friend, the ‘girl power rage’ took hold of her. She forbade me from touching her friend.

I let go of Lila, and stepped away.

Without a word, within a split second, Lila began to tickle again!

This time she was a little nicer. The woman was now only the edge of distress, instead of far past it. I could enjoy the show. Still shocked at how it all was happening, but enjoying it.

This time she opened the burrito more, cooling her off, and getting access to her stomach.

She kept tickling for a few more minutes. A few minutes where I was able to see her stuck bare feet kicking and struggling to get out of the blanket burrito.

I didn’t do anything. I was still very shy about this sort of thing. I did, however, learn how beautiful this woman’s feet were. Incredibly beautiful. (She did have me massage them in the future. But that is another story for another subforum.)

It was hands down the most brutal tickling that I had ever seen in my life, including in tickling videos. It was a wild experience, and the first one of may that gave me suspicion that my friend Lila might have had a tickle fetish.

Not much thanks for "saving her life." :p
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Great story and very well-written! As someone who loves witnessing real-life f/f scenarios when they happen, I am slightly jealous of you! It’s always been my dream to have a female friend who loves tickling other girls.

I can’t say I would have stopped her; but if she was as crazy hysterical as you described, I may have been tempted.

Kind of annoying you tried to white knight

Sent from my SM-A015T1 using Tapatalk

So was I, robmic. When I get time, I might write about the time that I massaged them in the non-tickling section. It isn't a terribly interesting story. But for folks with a strong foot fetish like myself, it might still be interesting.

Yeah, milagros317. Foolish girl. Instead she got tickled more. In my young dumb mind, she was going to be so appreciative, lol

Thanks toesheldback. Yeah, this friend was super into it. But she also had a really mellow personality and was such a social butterfly that everyone thought it was funny. Somehow she never came off as weird to people, even when she got intense with the tickling. I was certainly lucky to have a friend like that.

ShiningIce. Yeah I was a weird kid, ha ha, social skills weren't great until I was a little older. So I didn't foresee how odd it was that I tried to intervene.

I think that was part of why I look back so fondly on the story. In my young brain, I was convinced it was going to be a good move. That I was helping or something. Looking back, of course, it wasn't welcome by either of the women involved. But I laugh at myself, because in my naive mind, I was genuinely shocked that the girl scolded me for it, and at the time it felt like she was choosing to pass out from tickling. Anyway, it's a fun memory of mine for sure.

Its crazy that she was THAT intense with the tickling. Hands down def must have had a tickle fetish. I dont really see non-fetishists taking it that far, no matter how fun it is.

I was kinda hoping you would "white knight" the situation by turning the tables and tickling your friend, Lila. Is she ticklish at all? Does she get tickled by you, her friend, etc? I love a sadistic, merciless ler but I also really enjoy when said ler gets a taste of their own medicine.

Its crazy that she was THAT intense with the tickling. Hands down def must have had a tickle fetish. I dont really see non-fetishists taking it that far, no matter how fun it is.

I was kinda hoping you would "white knight" the situation by turning the tables and tickling your friend, Lila. Is she ticklish at all? Does she get tickled by you, her friend, etc? I love a sadistic, merciless ler but I also really enjoy when said ler gets a taste of their own medicine.

I was way too shy back then to have done that. But a couple years later there were a few tickling escapades that happened involving her. And she was actually not very ticklish at all. Only on rare occasions. She loved that.

It seems like there's enough interest, so when I get time, I'll write up some of the stories about it all.

But she loved not being ticklish. She liked it when people tried to tickle her, failed, and then she got to be merciless. There was one story she told me where 4 or 5 of her friends tried to get her back for tickling them often, and she got the best of all of them at once. (Kind of. All within one wrestling match sort of thing.)

This was a great story! I don't blame you for trying to "save" your friend. You didn't know she was ok with it. So don't feel bad. That is a good thing.

I DEFINITELY would love to hear more stories of this friend and how she tormented her friends. Tell the story of that wrestling match sort of thing. Sounds fun!

This story is evocative and so well-told, and really strikes a chord of recognition. There are definitely some people -- and while some of them clearly get a sexual charge from tickling, I'm not sure I think all of them do -- who get into a zone where tickling somebody else becomes this kind of self-perpetuating feedback loop -- the tickling causes amusing wriggling and laughter, which prompts more tickling, which prompts more laughter, which prompts more tickling -- all while the ticklish person is being driven steadily and helplessly around the bend. Having been on the receiving end of such attentions, I know how desperate and helpless a situation it is, when your tickler -- whether prompted by playfulness or rivalry or power dynamics or sublimated aggression or amusement or hidden fetishism -- seemingly has no intention of stopping.

This is one of those cases where reality is stranger than fiction, and you recount the reality well. I can't help wondering whether "Lila" is just a sadistic person -- but from your other descriptions, you don't seem to think she is. So maybe it really was just a fetish thing?

I also wonder how/why "Shelby" kept being convinced to get into the sleeping bag. She had to have known what was coming, right?

You did the right thing and got unfairly clapped back. I would've done the same and been just as vexed by the situation.

Thanks everyone for the kind words about my writing. And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who would have intervened to make sure she was ok.

I am glad people enjoyed the story. I'll go ahead and write more stories concerning her. Although, she told me about a lot of her experiences, and the stories were great, they were never terribly detailed. My fetishy brain would of course fill in the rest. I'm sure I'm not the only one whose brain will do that when hearing a less than detailed hot story.

I do have an idea though. Maybe I'll post the true story of an incident she told me about, and then a companion story that is fiction. She can be the character and I can tell it how I imagine it might have gone. That could be an interesting writing challenge, and hopefully fun to read...

I can't stand torture of any kind. Whether it's mental, emotional, physical or any other kinds. Seeing someone like that really upsets me. My tickling fetish has NEVER included torture of any kind. If I were in your shoes, and they insisted on keeping that up, I would've just left. I couldn't have witnessed that.

Yeah, when someone is genuinely in distress I am terribly uncomfortable and I have to help.

That was what was really strange that I didn't recognize in the moment. Shelby was wild with laughter, and seemed to need help for sure. But looking back, she never asked for help. She didn't seem to be having fun, but didn't ask Lila to stop, or ask me to help, at any point.

So, despite how wild her reactions were, those other signs did point to it being welcome. But, since I walked in at the height of it all, I couldn't tell. I mean, it truly looked like she needed help, but she didn't ask, and rejected help when it came. So she may well have been enjoying herself.

I mean, she somehow let herself become burrito-ed by a friend who had already tickled her many times before.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back