• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

22 / F / Lee / Cincinnati, Ohio (Looking for ler)

spectret

Verified
I'm Claire, a 22 year old bisexual lee and submissive. I'm reposting my personal to provide more information on what I'm looking for. Also cross-posting here in the general personals thread as even though I live in the midwestern United States, I am open to travel and/or re-location for the right person/people. If you respond to my ad, please read fully before doing so. Pardon the novel; I find it easier to avoid some of the more basic questions with folks by providing a lot of info upfront about myself and what I'm looking for.

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio, and am able to host sessions in my home. I produce, write and sing for music professionally, and I model in fetish material. If you're interested in taking a look at my work, feel free to visit my social media profiles via allmylinks.com/clairecoda.

I have had a tickle fetish for my entire life. I love the sensation, the rush and vulnerability of being tickled. I enjoy and am experienced in many other sub-sects of BDSM as well, but none of my nympho affinities are as strong as that for tickling. I lover all kinds of tickling, from soft to severe.

I am newly single and looking to meet the ler/dom of my dreams. I am drawn to emotionally intelligent and articulate people who have empathy for others. Since I offer sessions professionally, I've seen and done a lot in the realm of tickling, so I am not really looking for a one-time meetup, strictly online relationships, or an emotionally hands-off encounter. I am looking for someone I respect and admire enough to explore my deepest tickling fantasies with. That being said, for the right person, I am of course willing to chat and arrange a meet to see if we have chemistry.

I am polyamorous and not interested in exclusivity, but I am looking for a serious connection or relationship with someone as my primary partner and ler. A Master or Goddess to serve with my submission.

Please be comfortable sharing photos of yourself.

I am looking...

- for someone who is confident in what they want. Ideally, you have some experience and are well educated in safety and informed consent.

- for someone who is a ler by nature, who enjoys tickling and especially who has a tickle fetish. Someone who identifies with a dominant role and enjoys being in control.

I am NOT looking...

- for someone who is cocky, aggressive, or pushy about their desires.

- to mentor someone new to the scene.

- for a fling or one-time meet, or a roleplay/chit-chat with someone who has no intent of meeting.

- to be someone's lifestyle ler or dom. I do switch very often professionally and while I enjoy it very much, my preference and my natural inclination in my personal life is to submit to someone.

- for responses to this post that just say 'hello' or 'hi'. Please introduce yourself in your first message to me.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back