• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A minute I'll never forget!

Origami_Maggots

TMF Poster
I worked at a small company that was slowly going under. As it was, no one had a lot of work, so kidding around and goofing off was commonplace. While we waited for our jobs to end, the atmosphere was relaxed and not very businesslike. It wasn’t like we had to worry about customers entering the building. This one particular day, I had to go to the front to get something. When I walked into the front office, I saw Tammy, our receptionist, on the sofa watching television with her bare feet propped up. “Aren’t we nice and relaxed,” I commented. She chuckled and put her attention back to her show. I stood close to her, in reach of her bare feet, pretending to take interest in what she was watching. Within seconds, I bent over and started tickling her bare soles. “Ticklish?” I asked.

With my fingers moving over her soles, she said no. After a few seconds of ignoring me, Tammy pulled her feet back and smiled. “Yes!” she said. Before she could pull away completely, I grabbed her feet and pulled them back. She continued to resist, still smiling. As I held her still, she grinned. In keeping her happy expression, I could see her nervousness. I was no longer tickling her, but her fear of me launching a full assault caused her to giggle. In my mind, I was sure that her fear of being physically tickled was causing her to be tickled psychologically, and I was causing it.

I wanted to hold on, but because I feared that she may get angry, I let go. She smiled and asked me what I needed. After getting what I came for, I left the front office, thinking about what had just happened as if I’d dreamed the whole thing.

The entire incident lasted maybe a minute. Our relationship remained friendly with work and the casual joking. The entire incident lasted maybe a minute, and we never spoke of it. Even so, I do like to think that perhaps Tammy enjoyed it as much as I did, and maybe it’s a pleasant memory for her as well.

A tickle fetishist can only hope the normies also secretly enjoy these little moments of tickling, yes? Yes. One can only hope. For you, that minite was extremely memorable. For her, it could have been another minute at work. But who knows? Maybe to this day she reminisces, thinks back, wishing you tickled her just a second or two longer... maybe even another... minute!

When I think about this, I do imagine spending more time watching her squirm and giggle, but it's definitely a good thing that the control was in place. A few more seconds would have been too much, but an hour wouldn't have been enough.

Ahhh those workplace crushes are so common. Getting to tickle said crush in a fun, non creepy manner? Very rare! This seems like a fun experience :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back