• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Atlanta Braves 29, Miami Marlins 9

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
www.mlb.com

The Atlanta Braves beat the Miami Marlins on Wednesday night by a score of 29 to 9.

Before tonight, the worst baseball blowout I ever remember was when the New York Mets beat the Philadelphia Phillies in Philadelphia by a score of 26 to 7 in 1985.

People were joking that tonight's Braves-Marlins score looked more like a football game score than a baseball game score.

Well, for me, being in Atlanta, great. But, one game. And think - really no spring training for any team, and really we're in the last half of the season. Is any team really on their best? (and, haven't followed the Brave for couple of years now) (Really... used that word a few times......)

Well, for me, being in Atlanta, great. But, one game. And think - really no spring training for any team, and really we're in the last half of the season. Is any team really on their best? (and, haven't followed the Brave for couple of years now) (Really... used that word a few times......)

Completely agree. Whoever wins the series this year will always be an asterisk. No spring training, half a season, cardboard fans and a lot of names that chose not to even play this joke of a season. Yeah, I'm happy they at least got in some baseball in an attempt to try and get things to normal. But most ppl agree this joke is far from real baseball. BTW, I'm not biased. I think the same of NBA.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back