• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled feet

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
I know that most lers enjoy it but how do lees feel about feet tickling?

I enjoy it too [emoji6]

Envoyé de mon STF-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

I enojoy it and when done with very light touches it drives me insane. But it is fun ;)

Sorry, but nothing is better than a nice pair of pedicured ticklish feet. Bonus if they are tongue ticklish as well!!

Can not stand it. Drives me instantly into giddy hysterics.

My feet aren't very ticklish, but they're extremely erogenous, so they're still probably my favorite spot as a lee (they're my favorite spot as a ler, too lol).

The new lady I'm seeing, that's her most ticklish spot right now. And with her being a self proclaimed submissive, she allows me free reign with them! She hasn't taken good care if them in the past, so there's a lot of dead skin on her soles and heels. But we are going to take care of that. She agreed to do the treatment in a bag and allow them to stay in socks rather than flip flops for the next ten days. But before we do that, I'm going to work on them with one of those Amore tools. I figure that the more dead stuff I get off before the treatment, the better it will work. We'll see how much it affects her sensitivity after it all in the next couple of weeks.

The Amore tool is very nice. I use one myself to do touch up work.

Of course, as a tickle switch, I’m all in favor of the “classic” tickle spot!

As a lee, I'm into feet tickling. My feet are pretty sensitive, to the point where I hate walking barefoot. When I'm touched on the feet, the sensations seem to go all the way up my legs and to the groin region. (Other lees, does that happen to you too?)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back