• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sensory Research Day 2 (f/f and f/ff) sexual

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Melissa awoke in a daze as blinding lights in her bedroom quarters filled the room. One of the men she saw yesterday walked into the room, putting a bag on the table beside her.

“Get dressed and go to room 3 in 15 minutes” he instructed.

She sat up in her bed, her stomach aching from all of the laughter yesterday. Leaning to the side, she opened the bag to reveal a hospital gown. ‘What have I got myself into?’ She thought to herself as she slowly climbed out of her bed. The cold floor on her bare feet sent shivers up her spine as she walked to the bathroom to make herself look slightly presentable before putting on the gown and tying a bow at the back to secure it.

She wandered down the corridor, wondering how she was going to explain herself to her flatmates. They only thought she was going to be away for a few hours and must be wondering what had happened to her.

As she got close to room 3, she could hear the laughter coming from both rooms 1 and 2, she decided not to look as the thought of being tickled again sent shivers down her spine. She approached the door, took a deep breath and opened it slowly. The room was dark, she crept inside slowly, blinding lights filled the room again as the motion detector noticed her presence. Straight away she noticed a padded chair, secured to the floor. The chair faced a blacked out window and had a large black box behind the chair. She approached the chair cautiously, turning around at the large box to see lots of holes pointing at the chair. There was an envelope on the seat for the chair.

“Melissa, please take a seat, open the envelope and read the contents carefully” a voice said on the speaker in the room.

Slightly hesitant, she picked up the envelope and took a seat on the chair. The leather was cold on her back and bum, not covered by the gown. She took a deep breath and opened the envelope, pulling out the piece of paper inside.

‘Subject, your task for today is to withhold the following safe word from us. If you succeed, you will be free to go home, if you don’t, you must stay for another day.

The word you must keep close to your heart is MUSHROOM’

She read the letter again before putting it back in the envelope and placing it on the floor. The thought of more tickling scared her but the thought of returning home gave her some determination to succeed.

“Are you clear on the task?” The voice said.

Melissa just nodded.

“On the table, you will find a blindfold” the voice said. “Cover your eyes with the blindfold, place your arms on the arms of the chair and your ankles against the legs of the chair”.

Melissa complied and covered her eyes in darkness before relaxing her arms down and placing them on the arms of the padded chair. She moved her feet to the legs of the chair and took a deep breath. A whirring noise filled the room as she felt cold metal cuffs wrapping around her wrists and ankles. The chair raised up from the floor by a few inches or so, taking her toes off the floor. She heard 2 clicks before feeling the leather pealing away from her skin under her bum and back. A cool breeze ran down her spine as she soon realised that her back and bum were exposed. She took another deep breath and contemplated her tactics to try to pull through today.

“Subject 2, Wake up” a voice said on the speaker loudly.

Melissa was confused, she thought she was Subject 3, she turned her head to listen to hear if there was someone else on the room.

“Subject 2, now that you are back with us again, we will commence the next phase of the treatment. The only person who can limit the torture you will receive is behind the window in front of you. Why don’t you say hello to subject 3” the voice said patronisingly.

“Please, please, don’t let them tickle me again, I can’t stand it anymore” a female voice said.

Melissa pricked her head up, turning it from side to side, trying to gauge where the voice was coming from.

“I know you can’t see me, but please don’t let them tickle me anymore” the female voice said sobbing.

“So there you have it, Subject 3. It’s either her or you” the voice said.

Melissa pondered for a few seconds, she never thought of this scenario whilst formulating her plan but she was not going to let it affect her, she was getting out of here today.

“I’m sorry” Melissa said sympathetically.

“Ple-he-hease” the girl sobbed.

Before Melissa had a chance to feel sorry for the girl, her sobbing turned into laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA” the girl laughed.

Melissa’s room was filled with the laughter of the poor girl in the room next door.

“STAAAHAHAAHAHAAPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cried with laughter.

Melissa felt embarrassed that she was partially responsible for this girls torment, but at least it wasn’t her on the receiving end.

The poor girls laughter continued to surround Melissa for the next 10 minutes before finally stopping.

“P-P-Please helppp mee” the girl whimpered.

“I can’t” Melissa replied.

The girl continued to cry but before long, her crying changed back to laughter again.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed. “I CANT TAKEEAHAHAAHAHAA ITAAHAHAHAAH”.

Melissa started to feel incredibly sorry for the girl, but she needed to be strong. She tried to think about something else but the laughter filling the room stopped her from concentrating. Another 10 minutes passed of listening to this girl laugh and beg. Finally Melissa cracked.

“Stop it, stop torturing her” Melissa called out.

“Very well” the voice said on the speaker.

“T-T-Thank You” the girl panted back.

Melissa felt a sense of pride with herself. That was until she heard a whirring noise coming from behind her.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Melissa called out.

“You asked for us to stop tickling Subject 2, didn’t you” the voice responded.

“Yes, but I didn’t think this would happenHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” Melissa exploded with laughter as spinning soft bristles hit her spine.

She arched her back to try to escape them but to no avail, the bristles ran from in between her shoulder blades down to the bottom of her back.

“AHAHAHAHA STAAAAAHAHAHAAHPPPPHAHAHAHA” Melissa called out as the bristles danced across her skin.

“STOP?” the voice questioned.

“YEAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa screamed.

The bristles quickly retracted. Melissa breathed a sigh of relief.

“NO, NO, NO, NOT AGAINAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” the girl screamed out.

Melissa quickly realised that one of them was always going to be tickled, regardless what she said. She knew that she couldn’t let this girl change her plan.

“PLEAHAHAAHAAHSE HAHAHAAHAHA” the girl called out.

Beneath her blindfold, Melissa clamped her eyes shut, once again trying to concentrate on something else, but she couldn’t.

“Look, please stop tickling us” Melissa begged.

“In that case, you know what you have to do” the voice said.

That’s when it dawned on Melissa, the safe word. Her only chance of escape. She shook her head.

“NOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” the girl cried out as here torture resumed.

Another 10 minutes passed of listening to this girl suffer before Melissa heard footsteps behind her. A strap was put around Melissa’s forehead, pinning it back against the chair. Her blindfold was lifted, as her eyes adjusted to the light, she heard a familiar voice from behind.

“Try and not crack now” the stern voice of Dr Fitzgerald said before walking away and closing the door behind her.

Melissa’s confused look turned to horror as she saw the girl the other side of the window, laughing away. It was the girl with Jet black hair she saw yesterday in room 1. She was strapped, naked to an X shaped frame, slightly above the floor. Spinning discs were underneath each foot, on each leg, on her sides, belly and one in each armpit. Melissa could see the sweat glistening off her body as she tried to wriggle around, her fringe stuck to her forehead from the sweating.

“AHAAHAHAHAHA PLLLHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHASEEEE” the girl cried with laughter, looking straight at Melissa.

Melissa instantly felt bad for her, even more now that she could see what this girl was enduring. She watched this girl suffer for another few minutes before being overwhelmed with sympathy.

“STOP IT NOW” Melissa shouted.

“Are you sure?” the voice questioned.

Melissa tried to nod but couldn’t move her head. She just clenched her eyes as she heard the whirring getting louder as it approached her. She jerked in her seat as she felt the soft bristles stroke against her bum.

“NOT MY BUMMAHAAHAHHAAHA” she laughed as the tickling began. She wriggled and jerked in her seat, trying to escape again. “AHAHAHAAHAHAHA” she laughed uncontrollably as her toes curled.

A few minutes passed before Melissa felt the bristles on her back again. She wriggled as much as her bindings would allow her but could not get far enough away from the bristles.

“You know what you need to do” the voice said.

“NEVAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa responded in fits of giggles.

“Well, I’m sure this will change your mind” the voice said as Melissa felt something soft brush in between her legs from under her gown. Its began to slowly rotate, tickling Melissa’s pussy.

“AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THEREAHAHAHAHAAHA” Melissa cried with laughter as a feather duster began to spin quicker and quicker between her legs, tickling her groins and pussy.

“STAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPAHAHAHAHAHA” she cried. The mechanical tools stopped and retracted, leaving Melissa panting, trying to catch her breath.

She opened her eyes slowly.

“No, No, No” the girl behind the window was protesting as Melissa watched a feather duster appearing in between the girls legs. It slowly began to rotate, the girl clenched her eyes shut and bit down on her lip. Melissa looked on in shock as the feather duster didn’t seem to be tickling the girl, as it did to Melissa. The girl appeared to be getting turned on by it.

Melissa listened on to the sounds of protesting moans coming from the girls mouth. Melissa slowly felt herself becoming more and more turned on, watching this unfold. She felt goosebumps taking over her skin, her nipples grew hard at the sight of this girl being brought to an orgasm by a feather duster. She could not keep her eyes off her as she watched the girl’s face go pink, her breathing deepen. The protested moans had turned into just moans. Melissa heart rate became faster, she was getting clammy as she watched on, she was that fixated on the sight that she did not hear the noise coming from below her.

The girls moans deepened as she was brought to climax by the feather duster before it retracted. The girl hung on the X-Frame, trying to regain her breath. Melissa bit down on her bottom lip, then the vibration started. A vibrator came in contact with Melissa exposed clit, sending electricity through her body. She starred at the girl, still slumped against the frame as the vibrator increased its intensity, bring Melissa to moan.

“No, please, not again”

Melissa opened her eyes to see the girl pleading to her, shaking her head as the spinning discs reappeared underneath her feet. Melissa tried to contain the moans her mouth as the vibrations increased in intensity again.

“Please, not my feet” the girl pleaded as the discs started to spin beneath her feet, maintaining a gap of 1 inch.

Melissa watched the girl plead whilst becoming overcome with a warm feeling inside as she became close to her climax. She heard a small noise from underneath her feet as she knew the discs were getting into position. The whirring noise began from beneath her, creating a small cooling breeze on her soles.

The girl was fixated on Melissa as Melissa’s breathing became deeper, her moans became louder.

“Don’t cum, please” the girl called out as Melissa started to jerk in her seat. But it was too late, Melissa shut her eyes, buckled in her chair and let out a loud moan.

“NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” the girl laughed as the discs touched the soles of her feet. Melissa opened her eyes, gripped her nails down on the padding of the chair and waited for the same fate to happen to her. The few seconds felt like and eternity before the bristles hit her soles.

She exploded into laughter, “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA”. She tried to wriggle her feet away, when she lifted her toes, it exposed the whole of her soles to the bristles. “STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP ITTTTTAHAHAHAAHA” she laughed. She tried to scrunch her toes but that just positioned her toes directly within the bristles. The bristles glided in between her toes.

“NOOOOAHAHAHA NOT THEREAAHAHAHAHAHA” she pleaded as the bristles spun against her sensitive feet.

She briefly opened her eyes to see the other girl struggling to contain herself.

“MAKE IT STAAAAHAHAHAHAP” the girl pleaded at Melissa. Melissa wriggled from side to side in her chair but could not free her feet from the torment.

Minute after minute passed, both girls becoming horse from the laughter. Melissa’s stomach aching from the constant laughter. She could not give in, she needed to go home, but how much longer could she take of the torment. Melissa, trying to catch her breath but couldn’t. The bristles covering each millimetre of her exposed soles and toes.

She finally cracked.

“MUSHROOOOMMMMMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed.

The discs stopped spinning, her feet tingling from the torment. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths before reopening them. The girl through the window was panting, her head slumped down.

“Thank you for you participation Subject 2” the voice said on the speaker. The cuffs pinning her to the frame opened and the girl fell to the floor. She was exhausted, lying there in a ball.

“Please take a few minutes to compose yourself before collecting your belongings” the voice said. The girl lifted her head and looked at Melissa, she mouthed ‘Thank you’ at Melissa before the window turned dark.

Melissa looked on in disbelief, knowing that she had been defeated again. The door opened from behind her and the sound of footsteps grew louder. Dr Fitzgerald appeared in front of Melissa and leaned against the window.

“You did good” Dr Fitzgerald said softly to Melissa giving her a nod of approval.

“Just let me go, please” Melissa pleaded. “I can’t take any more of this”.

“I would, but I can’t” Dr Fitzgerald said back.

“My friends are going to be worried about me, they know I came here, they will call the police” Melissa tried to reason with her.

“What friends?” Dr Fitzgerald said with a smile. “Oh, you mean these friends” she said as she clicked a remote turning on a projector behind Melissa. The image projected onto the window revealing the reception from earlier.

Melissa watched on in horror as she saw her two friends, Beth and Jennifer walk up to the reception desk and collect the same paperwork that Melissa had filled out before sitting down on the sofa.

“What? How?” Melissa questioned in disbelief.

The volume was turned up on the speakers.

“What is this research?” Beth said to Jennifer.

“I’m not sure but Melissa text me saying how easy it was” Jennifer replied. “Its £200 per day. Melissa is staying to take part for a while. She said she would have to stay in her room tonight but she would meet us tomorrow”.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH” Melissa called out as the projector was turned off.

“Both of your friends are currently in rooms 1 and 2, and I must say, they are both delightfully ticklish” Dr Fitzgerald joked whilst undoing the strap securing Melissa head before walking off and closing the door.

Melissa struggled against the bindings in anger as the two men walked into the room before injecting something into Melissa’s neck. She struggled but everything became dark.

Blinding lights once again filled the room, awaking Melissa from her sleep. Confused and dazed she slowly opened her eyes just in time for her to see the bedroom door close then the click of the lock. She looked to the table and saw some food and water on a tray. Slowly she climbed out of bed, walked to the table and retrieved the tray before making her way back to the bed. She sat down and looked at the tray in disgust, "porridge again" she said to herself before taking a mouthful of the warm, stodgy food.

Once she had finished the lumpy porridge she took the tray back to the table, just before she placed it down, she saw a note.

‘Turn the TV to channel 6’

Melissa walked to the TV and turned it on, scrolling down on the channels until she found channel 6. She stood and watched the black screen lighten up to reveal 2 empty tables. “What weird fucking mind games are these” she said to herself. Just before she could turn the TV back off, she could see the door to the room open and the two guards walk in, each carrying something that resembled a mummy on their shoulders. Intrigued, she watched on. The two mummy like objects were placed on each table. The guards walked to the end of each table and removed the black hoods revealing Beth and Jennifer’s faces, gags in their mouths. Their heads shaking from side to side as their muffled screamed filled the room. The guards placed blindfolds covering the girls eyes and walked out the room.

“LET ME OUT” Melissa shouted whilst banging on the door. She tried everything to pull open the door but within seconds, slumped to the floor in exhaustion from the tickling. She looked up at the TV again to see Dr Fitzgerald stood in the room, looking up at the camera. Dr Fitzgerald smiled at the camera before walking towards the foot of the tables. She slowly unravelled the bottom of Beth’s mummified cocoon to reveal her petite size 3 feet. Beth screamed into her gag again in protest. Dr Fitzgerald did the same to Jennifer, revealing her large, slender size 9 feet. Grabbing her ankles she slid her down further on the table, just enough so that her feet were sticking over the edge. She repeated the same for Beth before applying straps around the cocoons, securing them to the table. Walking back to the door, Dr Fitzgerald glanced at the camera and smiled before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

Both girls muffled protests were halted by the voice on the speaker.

“Subject 4 and 5, welcome to the next phase of the study” the voice said confidently. “Your feet have both been massaged, oiled and heat dried in preparation. What you are about to experience is out of your control, there is only one person responsible for this treatment. Subject 3, or as you know her, Melissa”.

Both girls erupted into muffled protests and screams. Melissa stared at the screen in disbelief, watching as two rollers appeared from the foot of the table and positioned just in front of both girls feet. Small, stiff bristles protruded from the rollers before the rollers began to spin. The girls protests became louder as they heard the whirring from the rollers. Luckily for the girls, the rollers stopped spinning.

Melissa’s bedroom door unlocked and was forced open, knocking Melissa and sliding her across the floor. The two guards walked in, one with a straight jacket and picked Melissa up from the floor, holding her tightly by the arms, she tried to struggle but they were too strong for her, within moments she was placed inside the straight jacket, trying the arms behind her. In walked Dr Fitzgerald, pushing an empty wheelchair. Melissa tried to fight again but her energy was soon zapped from her body and she was shoved into the wheel chair.

“Open wide” Dr Fitzgerald said mockingly, waving a small black remote in front of her.

Melissa clenched her mouth shut.

“Very well” Dr Fitzgerald replied before turning the remote over, revealing one button on it. She pointed at the TV and then clicked the button on the remote. Both rollers started to spin next to the girls feet. Their muffled protests could be heard again.

“Now, open wide” Dr Fitzgerald said sternly at Melissa.

Melissa complied and opened her mouth. Dr Fitzgerald shoved the remote in her mouth.

“Now bite down” she said with a chuckle.

Melissa bit down on the remote, pressing the button in.

“You failed at protecting a stranger, so lets see how you are with your friends” she mocked. “When you open your mouth, you will release the button. When you release the button, the roller will move to their feet. Got it?”

Melissa nodded in her chair, keeping her mouth clenched shut.

“Oh, and one more thing, just to turn up the intensity” Dr Fitzgerald said whilst nodding to the guards. “Its either you or them”.

The one guard grabbed Melissa’s legs whilst the other tied them securely together. Melissa tried to fight but quickly stopped when she realised that she could drop the remote. The guard propped Melissa’s legs up onto the table and tied them to it.

Dr Fitzgerald walked over to Melissa’s exposed feet.

“This little piggy went to market” she mocked whilst pulling on Melissa’s big toe.

“This little piggy stayed at home. This little piggy watched her friends get tickled, whilst this little piggy had the control, and this little piggy got tickled all the way to dropping the remote” she mocked as she ran her nails down Melissa’s size 4 soles.

Melissa wriggled around in her chair trying her best not to laugh.

“Now, now, now Subject 3” Dr Fitzgerald said in a concerned tone. “Your soles are very dirty. Maybe we should give them a clean”. Walked out the door, returning seconds later with a sponge and a bucket of soapy water.

Melissa watched on in horror as Dr Fitzgerald started scrubbing her feet with the sponge. It tickled but she could take it, with only a few giggles, keeping a clenched jaw.

After a few minutes of scrubbing, Dr Fitzgerald pulled out a small scrubbing brush. She waved it in front of Melissa’s eyes, “this will be perfect to clean those toes” she joked as she scrubbed up and down Melissa’s soles. Melissa wriggled on her chair, still containing the laughter until the brush hit her toes.

“AHAAHAHAHAHAAHA” Melissa laughed, dropping the remote. As it hit the floor, Dr Fitzgerald looked up with a smile before gesturing towards the TV. Melissa watched on as the rollers moved towards her friends feet, touching down sending both girls into spasms of muffled laughter. Their cocoons wriggling and shaking as much as the bindings could let them. The rollers started off on their heels before moving across their soles and up to their toes before returning back to the heels and starting the cycle again.

“YOU FUCKING PSYCO” Melissa shouted in anger at Dr Fitzgerald.

Dr Fitzgerald just laughed in response before gesturing to the guards again. They untied her feet before rubbing lots of thick lotion into them and slipping on some wool socks. They lifted Melissa out of her chair, carrying her to her bed and lying her down on her back. At the foot of the bed they strapped each of Melissa’s ankles to the bed posts and stood back.

“Now, that will keep you from taking those socks off until morning” Dr Fitzgerald said in her stern tone. “We need your feet to be extra soft for tomorrow’s treatment”.

“You’re a fucking psychopath” Melissa said in disgust.

“If you think I’m a psychopath, what will you think in the morning when those two get their revenge on you” she laughed smugly. “Friends can quickly turn into enemies, we have noticed that with a lot of the soldiers being interrogated. Imagine how much they are going to hate you after, oh, lets just say, 2 hours of foot tickling” she laughed again whilst walking out of the room, accompanied by the guards.

Melissa just lay there, watching her friends wriggle around on their cocoons as their feet were persistently tortured by the rollers.

2 hours passed extremely slowly for Melissa before the screen turned off. She lay there awake for the next few hours, constantly thinking of what her friends went though, think that it was her that did it to them.

Finally she dozed off.

Thank you for uploading Part 2 quickly, I really liked your style

Great series. After the first scene I was hard but the mummification part made it even better! Keep that series running please!

Wow!!! Great story!!! Part 1 and 2!!! But what does the Dr. mean with 'failed at protecting a stranger...'? I thought Melissa freed Subject 2 by giving away the saveword?! Wasn't that protecting at her own cost?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back