• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A cure for hiccups (M/F)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
While I’ve gotten my my wife to grudgingly admit that she likes being tickled sometimes, it’s not often she really goes for it. She’s had her moments, and I’m always careful not to push.

Today as dinner was on the stove, we had a little time to relax. As we were chilling on the porch, spontaneously came down with a set of hiccups, which was irritating her to no end. Thankfully I’d learned a fix for them years ago that requires just getting the hiccuper’s mind off it. What better excuse for some tickles?

She was getting desperate to get rid of them and was willing to try anything. I told her to put her foot on my lap. She was wearing a pair of cute red socks that looked great with her jeans.

“Why?” She asked, putting her foot on my lap.

“If you want to get rid of these, you’ll have to trust me.” I replied, taking off her sneaker.

I started by going right for her arch, which was warm and really soft (I “accidentally” use too much lotion when giving her a massage) then up and down between there and the ball of her foot.

She responded by holding in her laugh, scrunching her toes hard, and flexing her foot away from me. Meanwhile I’m getting “Stop!” “Knock it off!” I think she was restraining herself because we were outside. After a minute or two, her hiccups ended.

“Told you it would work.” I said, and we went back in to finish dinner.

Does anyone know how to cause a case of hiccups?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back