• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Never been tickled before...but want to try

sdilley

Hi...I have never really done...anything like this before...but I want to try. I...like tickling. I have never, ever been tickled before (I mean a poke there or two, or a scratch on my sole). But in those rare circumstances, I am suuuuuuuuuuuper incredibly ticklish! Like one poke and I automatically collapse into giggles. If someone kisses my neck, I automatically scrunch my neck up. If someone is massaging my back, if they venture to close to my stomach, I get all squirmy and blushy. I'm...kinda looking for an outlet now. If anyone out there tickles people (a tickler I believe)...um...if we could like...roleplay...or if like someone could like introduce me to...what I should expect as a ticklee...maybe start off with like...roleplay...I don't know! I don't know! I'm so sorry if I'm so weird! Kick me off please if I am too strange.

Welcome sdilley,

Glad to have you join us here. My suggestion would be to make a few posts and have some conversations, and get to know people, and let them know you. The chat room can also be a good option.

You may want to fill out your profile, which is blank. To us you are a outline of a person, we don't know your general age or even gender. Many members will find it hard to open up and connect with a blank slate, so sharing a bit more can be helpful.

In any case, best of luck.
Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back