• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite spots and methods?

KFC_LoRD

Hello there!
I've been on this site a while now, but never interacted with the community and am curious to.
So! What are your favourite spots to tickle/be tickled? Do you have a favourite way to get them?

For me, I used to think it's feet cuz I've got a thing for them, but the longer I "research" on the subject the more I realise I prefer tummies. They're so fun. Especially when I start blowing raspberries!

Am a switch btw

As a fellow foot fetishist I absolutely adore tickling the feet. For me nothing is more satisfying than running an electric toothbrush or feather between the toes. That or the lazy swirling of a finger around a sole.

That being said a nice pair of exposed armpits are very hard not to tickle.

I could never resist an exposed armpit. I like the lee to lay on their stomach while I tickle them.

I could never resist an exposed armpit. I like the lee to lay on their stomach while I tickle them.

When they're on their stomach I like to make them jolt up, then put a hand below their tummy quickly and stick a finger in their belly button. Then they immedietly drop back down, making it worse for themselves. Armpits are awesome too though, they're so soft

As a fellow foot fetishist I absolutely adore tickling the feet. For me nothing is more satisfying than running an electric toothbrush or feather between the toes. That or the lazy swirling of a finger around a sole.

That being said a nice pair of exposed armpits are very hard not to tickle.

Ohhh yess, the feather between toes thing is awesome. I like to do this thing where I weave the feather between them. As in, I take its tip and drag it below one toe, then above the other, then below the next, etc. And then once it's between all of them I grab it by both ends and floss them

Also a switch; armpits are my favorite spot on both ends. Favorite way to reach them is by spider-tickling from the sides up and then digging into them.

Bellies are also becoming a favorite spot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back