• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Foot Washing - Talita Meneghim (Brazilian YouTuber)

Dark Crane

4th Level Orange Feather
Hey, everyone ...

Today, I bring you a cute video I watched yesterday. First of all, here are the links:

Here's the YouTube link: youtube.com/watch?v=-wkWpc-umLI

This part in which we can see her beautiful feet a lot and in nice angles: mediafire.com/file/8yofq4qu77722s7/A+ex+chulezenta+-+Depois+das+Onze+(Thalita+Meneghin)_Trim.mp4/file

This one's the first tickle scene: mediafire.com/file/7kv2pihgdrqcxf9/A+ex+chulezenta+-+Depois+das+Onze+(Thalita+Meneghin)_Trim_Trim.mp4/file

This one's the second tickle scene: mediafire.com/file/13v2ml9e1p5rwex/A+ex+chulezenta+-+Depois+das+Onze+(Thalita+Meneghin)_Trim_Trim_Trim.mp4/file

In the beggining of the two tickle scenes, the girl says "I'm ticklish!". And we can see a lot of ticklish reactions ...

The context of the video's more like a joke: a girl sent a message to them saying that her boyfriend broke up with her because she had stinky feet. And the girls in the video are showing for the message girl how to wash her feet - in a very funny way ...

A great video. Enjoy ...

Talita Meneghim.PNG

That was better than expected, especially if you like f/f, cute feet, and silly girls!

Glad you liked it!

I love that video, it was a big surprise when I found it because I always wondered about Talita's ticklishness since the first time I've seen her. And we are lucky because her ticklishness is wonderful!

Your posts remembered me that I have some pictures of her ticklish feet here. For me, she's even hotter in the pictures. I'll create a thread sometime to post them:

Attachments

• Thalita-Meneghim-Feet-3795884.jpg
    Thalita-Meneghim-Feet-3795884.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Thalita-Meneghim-Feet-3827690.jpg
    Thalita-Meneghim-Feet-3827690.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Thalita-Meneghim-Feet-3827691.jpg
    Thalita-Meneghim-Feet-3827691.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Thalita-Meneghim-Feet-5639309.jpg
    Thalita-Meneghim-Feet-5639309.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 44
I don't speak Spanish but is she laughing because it tickles or because it's just a funny situation?

I don't speak Spanish but is she laughing because it tickles or because it's just a funny situation?

Yeah, I'd say that I could do a translation. Because I thought I'd done it at the time of the original post, but I hadn't translated all what they said ...

But I think that only the very beggining is important for us. In both videos, Talita says "Hey, I'm ticklish" while laughing ...

-

That's Portuguese, by the way ...

In Portuguese, what she said in the first video was "Ai, tenho cócega". And in the second one was "Ai... Eu tenho cócega". I wrote that only for curiosity purposes, if you wanna try to understand what she said ...

In the first video, that's the first thing that she said. In the second one, she said something before. But in both videos she said that she was tickling while she was laughing. I'll create a thread for her feet right now if you wanna see it too ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back