• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting tickle fetish models

ticklingfan15

So I'm relatively new to the fetish community. I see people post about their experiences meeting with fetish models to have tickling sessions. How did it come about to have those sessions? Do you have to know somebody or reach out to them personally. I would like to have some sessions with some of those female tickling fetish models

Many of them advertise their services. Such as Kelli Lynne Sage, Claire Coda, Indica Fetish, etc.

You may find them on Twitter, or Instagram.

Most of the ones that do sessions post on here actually just have to keep your eye out. They’ll say where they’re going and usually what the rate is. Otherwise check social media. Instagram and twitter.

Just reach out to them, be friendly but keep it clean. And have that wallet ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They post on Twitter as well. That's how I've schedule many of them was through seeing those posts. I found a few on here too.

SoleOfCrota said it best. Only thing I would add is make sure your contact through email is business like. Say what you want in your session and respect their response if they do not agree. If you respect what they do and do not offer your session will be fun.

Kody Evans was one of the very first responses to a Craigslist add I put out a few years ago, that was really cool.

All true statements. Only thing I would add is that there is usually a cost. Beyond that, keep your eyes peeled, be clear and respectful in your approach, and have a great fukin time my friend!

So I'm relatively new to the fetish community. I see people post about their experiences meeting with fetish models to have tickling sessions. How did it come about to have those sessions? Do you have to know somebody or reach out to them personally. I would like to have some sessions with some of those female tickling fetish models

You may want to check on Fetlife.com. Plenty of models to ask

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back