• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What makes two people agree on a session?

Haptic513

TMF Poster
I have recently talked with potential lees but they ended up going no where. I am not angry about it or hate women, but am looking to improve myself. I wanted to gain some insight as to why two people agree to meet and have a session after meeting online. I also know that it is hard to gauge what I am saying that might be wrong without seeing my conversations. So I am asking if anybody can volunteer why they decided to meet or not meet someone. I would appreciate any advice no matter how big (such as the ler paid for transportation or had an extra room in their home designated for session) or small (you did not like something superficial about them, like the lee did not like your favorite movie). Thank you in advance for your responses.

PS I am not looking for advice on how to be deceiving or tricking someone and then only fulfilling your own fetish needs (either as the ler or lee).

what makes me agree to a session with a ler, is that they try to figure out what I want from a session and actually try to make it happen that way. I have met with 2 lers so far, one is great and really listened to me and tried to adjust their technique to be what would work for me, the other tried to adjust to me but it just didn't work out the way we both wanted it to. Not everyone will be compatible with each other, and that is just what happened. I also have a few other lers I am talking with and want to meet with but our schedules just haven't been able to allow it to happen yet.

Each ler I have talked with, I start with just talking through pms and then moving onto other means of communication (kik chat, facebook messenger, skype, email, text) and talk with them for a while before deciding to meet with them. The way they talk with me and try to communicate things to me tells me a lot of how the first session may go. I also always meet in a public place first, then we move into a more private setting for the session.

For me communication is the key, if they are willing to talk with me for a while before meeting that tells me that they are serious about wanting to make the session worth while for both of us.

what makes me agree to a session with a ler, is that they try to figure out what I want from a session and actually try to make it happen that way. I have met with 2 lers so far, one is great and really listened to me and tried to adjust their technique to be what would work for me, the other tried to adjust to me but it just didn't work out the way we both wanted it to. Not everyone will be compatible with each other, and that is just what happened. I also have a few other lers I am talking with and want to meet with but our schedules just haven't been able to allow it to happen yet.

Each ler I have talked with, I start with just talking through pms and then moving onto other means of communication (kik chat, facebook messenger, skype, email, text) and talk with them for a while before deciding to meet with them. The way they talk with me and try to communicate things to me tells me a lot of how the first session may go. I also always meet in a public place first, then we move into a more private setting for the session.

For me communication is the key, if they are willing to talk with me for a while before meeting that tells me that they are serious about wanting to make the session worth while for both of us.

Welp, I was going to reply, but this is perfect. Communication, being all-around relaxed and comfortable talking to the person openly, and not coming in with a laundry list of all the things you “want to do to a lee” before asking what the lee likes in a session. Nice, plphpet!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back