• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish spots

Ita24

TMF Regular
So obviously there are lots of very ticklish spots on people's fronts. Belly, underarms, sides, and of course the feet.

Has anyone encountered a person majorly ticklish on their back side of the body. Like anywhere on their backs, back of their legs, or the butt? For some reason I just think it would be so funny to see someone very ticklish on their butt lol.

There was a video on Youtube a long time ago, with a tough acting young lady who was being tickled along her back and her butt, she were capris jeans and a yellow t-shirt.

She was going nuts.

I wish I still had that video.

the ribs in my back are extremly ticklish, drives me insane at times.

Yeah... my butt is very ticklish! So are my thighs, backs of my knees, and the small of my back. All up and down my spine is very ticklish as well!

I am ticklish on my spine, especially the lower part.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

My back is really ticklish! I'm pretty sure my butt is too, but I haven't been tickled there yet.

Last edited:
I've tickled someone who was off the scale ticklish behind their knees

So obviously there are lots of very ticklish spots on people's fronts. Belly, underarms, sides, and of course the feet.

Has anyone encountered a person majorly ticklish on their back side of the body. Like anywhere on their backs, back of their legs, or the butt? For some reason I just think it would be so funny to see someone very ticklish on their butt lol.

Absolutely! Back of the neck, the back, and the booty indeed! Only drawback is that you can't necessarily watch their facial reactions the way you'd normally like to from that position. But then again, maybe that's just me lol

Love being tickled whilst lying on my front. One of my favourite ever tickle videos is a woman being tickled lying on her front.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back