• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RP 3 :M/F/F/F/m "Double Stocks Inferno"' All Over Body Tickling

CapturedDoll

Verified
Jmherzog: So ya all talking about the double stocks?
Jmherzog: ๐Ÿ˜‰
Matthevv: Haha we were
Jmherzog: Havenโ€™t been in use lately ๐Ÿ˜‰
Jmherzog: Wouldnโ€™t want them to get dusty ๐Ÿ˜‚
Matthevv: No, no, they look nice and new to me....nooooo danger of that at all hahaha
CapturedDoll: hahaha XD
Jmherzog: Are you sure ๐Ÿ˜‰
Matthevv: Yup, totally sure *slides finger over an looks at it* See...no dust!
CapturedDoll: lol!!!
Jmherzog: Then they must be feeling lonely and neglected ๐Ÿ˜‰
CapturedDoll: I agree
Jmherzog: See Doll agrees ๐Ÿ˜‚
Matthevv: Well... there's....y'know.....haaaa....uhhhhhh....
CapturedDoll: lol
Jmherzog: *locks Matt in the stocks*
CapturedDoll: ๐Ÿ™‚
Matthevv: Hey!! No!! C'mon, lemme go!! *Struggling, rattling the locks*
Jmherzog: *looks around* Well looks like thereโ€™s room for one more ๐Ÿ˜‰
CapturedDoll: Yes... get in. ๐Ÿ™‚
Jmherzog: Um but... uh... I thought I was under your protection?!
CapturedDoll: You are. This is not the same thing.
CapturedDoll: You are also a Switch
Jmherzog: *gulp* gets in the other stocks*
CapturedDoll: *locks you in*
CapturedDoll: *Hands you both long white stiff feathers
Jmherzog: *my toes curl in sneakers* Damn it!
CapturedDoll: I take off both of your shoes and socks slowly
Jmherzog: *my toes wiggle in the cool air*
Matthevv: *I stare at the feathers in my hand* Oh no....not this game!
CapturedDoll: Oh yes...
Jmherzog: *grips my feather tightly* Uh what game?
CapturedDoll: Do it... and I'll let one of you cum...
Matthevv: *I hear this and immediately start gliding my feathers along Jams helpless bare soles*
CapturedDoll: Mmmm
Matthevv: Jms
Jmherzog: *feet twitch* HEHEHEHE STOP!!!
Jmherzog: *strokes Mattโ€™s soles*
Gluestick joined the chat
CapturedDoll: Coochie coochie coo Gentlemen...
Matthevv: Not gonna staahahahap! Hahaheheheee!! *I start cackling while trying to maneuver my feathers*
CapturedDoll: Oh god this is already getting me so horny...
Jmherzog: *tries to get my feather between his toes* HAHAHA fine then HAHAHA
Matthevv: Nohohohoo!! Nohohoht to ohohour suhuhuffering!! Hahahaha you're ehehehvil!! *I tickle one on his toes and the other on his arches*
CapturedDoll: Mmmmm
Jmherzog: HAHAHA ๐Ÿ˜‚
Jmherzog: *glides my feathers between his toes*
Matthevv: *my toes wiggle as I try to move mine faster* Hehehehe drohohop yohohour fehehehathers!! Hahahahaaaa!!
CapturedDoll: I cut away both of your clothes are you tickle each others bare feet
Jmherzog: AHAHAHAHA NEVER HAHAHA
Jmherzog: *turns feathers around and uses the quills on his arches*
CapturedDoll: I take my feather and walk over to Matthews cock.. tickle tickle tiiiiickle...
Matthevv: *I feel every inch of me getting exposed little by little, no choice but to laugh and keep trying to tickle* Nohohohot thahahaht paahahahrt
CapturedDoll: I walk over to Jm and begin to tickle his too... kitchy kitchy coo..
Matthevv: Ohhhhohoo nohohoho! Plehehease! Nohohot like this!! *I manage to go between JMs toes with my feathers*
Jmherzog: *quills lightly scratching at his soles*
Jmherzog: HEEEEHEHEE
Jmherzog: *toes wiggle trying to snatch his feathers *
CapturedDoll: I can't tell yet whos more ticklish
CapturedDoll: *smiles*
Jmherzog: HAHAHA YOU ARE HAHAHA
CapturedDoll: ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Matthevv: *I grip the tighter as I turn one around and poe around your sole with the tip* Hahahahaha I hahahaha dohohohont knohohow!!
Jmherzog: HEHEHEHE
CapturedDoll: I stroke your cock with the feather Jm lightly...
Jmherzog: AHAHAHAHA MMMMMMEEEEEE
CapturedDoll: Me huh..?
Jmherzog: YYYYYESSSSSTTTTTTTTEEEEHEE
CapturedDoll: Thats what I was thinking... but keep tickling Matts arches just in case...
Jmherzog: YYYYYEEEESSSTTTTTEEEEE
CapturedDoll: Coochie coochie coo Matt... Coochie coochie coooOooo Jm
Jmherzog: *the quills trail down Mattโ€™s arches*
Matthevv: Nohohohoo!! Plehehehehasee stohohohop!! *My feet and cock twitch involuntarily, trying to feathers and quill poke as best I can*
Jmherzog: *my toes grip his feather and holds tight*
CapturedDoll: Uh oh... don't let go Matt...
CapturedDoll: Coochie coochie coo Jm...
CapturedDoll: I stroke your cock up and down...
CapturedDoll: tickle tickle tickle...
Matthevv: Hahahahahahah nohohoho fahahair!! Lehehet Goohohohoo!* *I keep a grip on them but can't move them to tickle*
Jmherzog: *toes locked pulling the feathers*
Jmherzog: HEHEEEEEEEEE
CapturedDoll: I tickle at Jms toes with my nails... no cheating...
Jmherzog: HAHAHA NOOOOOHOHOH
Jmherzog: *toes wiggling releases the feather*
Matthevv: *I use this chance to pull them free and start feathering the arches quickly* Hahahahahah thahahahts whahahat yoohohungeheheht!!! Hahahaha
Jmherzog: AHAHAHAHA
CapturedDoll: I walk over to Matthew and tickle at the head of his cock... then along his cum vein...
Jmherzog: *quills scribble beneath your toes*
CapturedDoll: I turn on the vibrator in my panties...
Matthevv: Heheheheh ohhohohoho gohohohood!! Ahhhhhhh hehehehe!! *My cock grows beyond my control to the sound of my own forced laughter and the feathers all over me* Plehehease Dohohoholl!! Nohohoho mohohohre!! *I use the quills to now rapidly trace his soles*
CapturedDoll: Oh yes more...
CapturedDoll: Tell Jm how ticklish your bare feet are...
Jmherzog: SSSSSTTTTTEEEEEEHEHEHEHGGGIVEUPPPPTTTTEEEHEEE
CapturedDoll: Coochie coochie coooOOo
Matthevv: Hahahahahah myyy hahaha hahahah bahahahre feeheheheet hehehe are sohohohohoo hah hhaaa tihihickliish!! Hahahahaha thehehey aaaaare hehehehee!! *I squeal out obediently, totally under the spell of this torture*
Jmherzog: *continues attacking his toes with the quills*
CapturedDoll: I moan as I tickle now at Jm's cock with my long feather...
Jmherzog: AaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAAA
Jmherzog: *desperately trying to focus solely (๐Ÿ˜‹) on tickling Matt*
CapturedDoll: Hello Glue
Matthevv: *I manage to keep the quills moving, knowing what will happen if I stop or drop the feathers*
CapturedDoll: Kitchy kitchy cooo...
CapturedDoll: tickle tickle tickle each other bare soles....
CapturedDoll: coochie coochie coo
CapturedDoll: gitchy gitchy
Matthevv: Hahahahaha thohohohose wohhohords!!! Hahahahahaha!! *The teasing making each sensation that much more unbearable*
Jmherzog: HAHAHA GGGIVVE INNNNNNEEEE IIIIIVE BBBBEEN TTTICKLEDDDD BBBY BBBETTER TTTTHAN YYYYOU MMATTTTEEEHEHE
CapturedDoll: Mmhmmmm...
CapturedDoll: Does that tickle you cock Matthew...
CapturedDoll: coochie..
CapturedDoll: coochie...
CapturedDoll: coo...
CapturedDoll: mmmmm
Matthevv: Hahahahahah yehehehehsss!! Tohohohoooo muhuhuhuch!! It huhuhuhurts! *The tickles along with how hard it is mix tickles and pain together as it throbs*
CapturedDoll: I twirl my feather under your balls...
Jmherzog: AHAHAHAHA COOTCHIE COO HAHAHA
Jmherzog: *feathering his toes now*
Matthevv: *I keep wiggling and swirling my feathers on JM, now feeling the feather on my balls as they wrinkle up* Aaaahahahahahh!! Nohohoho!! Ohhhhh Dohohoholl plehehehehasee!!
CapturedDoll: I walk over to Jm and whisper to him to say it again to Matthew as I tickle your cum vein...
Jmherzog: COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COO HAHAHA
CapturedDoll: My panties are so wet..
Matthevv: Hahahahaha noohohohooo!! I cahahan't stahahand it!! Plehehease...stohohohop tihihickling or lehehet meeee cuhuhuhm!! Hahahahaha! *The teasing from both sending me to a fever pitch*
Jmherzog: HAHAHA GITCHY GITCHY GOO
CapturedDoll: I walk back and tickle your Cum vein Matthew...
CapturedDoll: yesss... gitchy gitchy...
Matthevv: *Constantly at the edge of pleasure but not able to pass it...my soles flex and squirm, trying to refocus on tickling with my feathers* Hahahaha cohohohochie cohohohochie cooooooohohooo!!!
Jmherzog: *through laughter and moans I flutter the feathers faster over your soles*
Jmherzog: COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COO HAHAHA
CapturedDoll: Mmmmm.. oh yes... I tickle at your cocks faster... back and forth I wiggle my feather on your cum veins...
Matthevv: Hahahahahah plehehehehasee Doohoholl!! I neheheheed reheheheleaase!! I beheheg yohohohu!! Ahahnything you assssk hehehehe!!
CapturedDoll: Oh really...?
Matthevv: Yehehehehsss hahahahah ahahahanythiiinhgg!!
CapturedDoll: Well since you asked so nicely... lets see... keep tickling his feet for now... I want to make you so incredibly ticklish that you are screaming to cum... same to you Jm... I haven't decided who cumming yet...
Jmherzog: OOOOOHHHNOOOOOHOHOHOHO
CapturedDoll: Coochie coochie coo
CapturedDoll: hahahaaaa
Matthevv: Hahahahahah I'm ahahahreaady screhehehehing toooohohooo!! Hahahahahaha!! *I do as I'm told and keep feathering the soles and toes in front of me*
Jmherzog: *my feathers continue attacking his soles and toes*
Jmherzog: AHAHAHAHA JJJJUST TTTAPPPPTTT OUTTEEE
CapturedDoll: I take hold of his cock and begin to stroke him...
CapturedDoll: Matt*
CapturedDoll: Then with my other hand I stroke Jm...
Matthevv: Nohohohoo!! Nehehehever!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!! *I feel Doll grab hold of it, working through the shock and still tickling*
CapturedDoll: I slide my warm hands over you cock... up and down...
Jmherzog: *my cock throbbing, my toes wiggling, I try to focus and tickle Mattโ€™s feet*
Matthevv: Hahahahaha ohohohooo Dohohoholl!! Hahahaha yehehehess pleehehehease!! Hehehehe! *I use the quills again to try and make it tougher for JM*
CapturedDoll: One of you will give in and drop your feathers...
CapturedDoll: hahahaaa...
Jmherzog: *my feet twitching, toes curled I slide my feathers between his toes*
Jmherzog: MMMMPPPHHHH CCCOOTCHIE COOTCHIE COO
CapturedDoll: (brb... I'll think about who gets to cum based on what I see...)
Matthevv: Hahahahahah noohohot meeee!! Hahahahaha! *I poke and scratch the quills between his toes*
Jmherzog: *my toes curl down* HAHAHA GGGIVE ITTTT UPPPHHHHEEEEE
Jmherzog: *quills scratching at his soles*
Jmherzog: GggggGITCHY GITCHY GOOOOOOHOHOHOHO
Matthevv: Nohohohoo!!! Thihihisss will breheheheak yohohohoou!! *Over the stems between your toes, in and out and all around* Hahahahah cohohohochie cooooooohohooo!!
Jmherzog: NNNNEVVVER!!!! *continues at his soles*
Matthevv: *sawing the full length between them now* Hahahahaha it's gohohohnna be meeehehehehe hahahahah! Tihihickle tihihickle!!
CapturedDoll: Yes Matthew it is... I walk over to Matt again with my feather...
CapturedDoll: Tickle tickle tickle...
CapturedDoll: I stroke at the cum vein again...
CapturedDoll: Are you sure...
Matthevv: Heheheheheh ohhhhh hahahahah yehehehehsss!! Thahahnk yoooou hahahaha!! *Keeps feathering his toes as I laugh anoam*
GigglyWife entered for the first time
Jmherzog: AHAHAHAHA
CapturedDoll: Hello GigglyWife
GigglyWife: Hiya!
Matthevv: Hello
CapturedDoll: Coochie coochie coo... I take hold of your hard cock and again begin to stroke you up and down
Matthevv: I'd be more cordial but Doll has us in a bit of a situation hahaha
CapturedDoll: yes
CapturedDoll: hehe
GigglyWife: Pulls up a seat and busts out the popcorn
Matthevv: Hahahahaha ohhhhh Dohohoholl!! Hahahahaha!!! Cohohohochie cooooooohohooo!! *Feather never stopping on his toes as I gasp*
CapturedDoll: I run lotion over your cock and scrabble my fingers all over it- tickling
Matthevv: Heheheheh ohhhhh Goohohohod!! Yohohour gohohohnna ohhhhh gohohohnna mahahahke me exploohohode!! Hahahahah!!
Jmherzog: *though laughing uncontrollably I notice that Dolls bare feet are within reach of me and my feather *
GigglyWife: *sees the plot thicken*
CapturedDoll: Yes I am.... and guess what... you're gonna cum... and Jm is going to tickle you even WORSE- WITH HIS FINGERS AFTER YOU CUM>... And I'll let him cum while he does it
Jmherzog: HAHAHA CCCOTCHIE COO DDOLLL *my feather strokes her soles as she strokes Matt*
CapturedDoll: Hehehe! Hey now... I pull my feet back.
CapturedDoll: quickly*
Matthevv: Ohohohooo gohohohd!!! *I feel so trapped as I know the results of my pleasure, now having someone else watching driving me even closer* Hehehehehe hahahahah I cahahan't stohohop it!!
CapturedDoll: Kitchy kitchy cooOOooo
CapturedDoll: Coochie
CapturedDoll: coochie
CapturedDoll: cooOOoo
GigglyWife: Doll....may I miiiiildly assist?
CapturedDoll: You may! ๐Ÿ™‚
CapturedDoll: I slow down my hand
GigglyWife: *wraps my soft super ticklish feet around Matt's cock and makes eye contact with doll*
Jmherzog: (Well this was fun, but duty calls. Have fun with Matt everyone ๐Ÿ˜‰)
CapturedDoll: See Oh see you Jm!!!
Matthevv: *I feel Giggly's soft soles on my cock and gasp* Ohhohoho nohohoooo!! Nohohot thiiiis!! Ohhhhhh I'll nehehehever fight it hahahahah!!
CapturedDoll: Turns back to Matt...
CapturedDoll: I take Jm's feathers and tickle at your bare feet
GigglyWife: "Doll, be careful. My feet are my worst spot and they wiggle and I squeal when they are touched"
Matthevv: *new explosion of laughter as I feel feathers that aren't distracted by getting tickled* Hahahahahaha ohhhhhh plehehehehasee!! My pohohohoor bahahahre feeeet hahahaha!!
CapturedDoll: Then maybe I should put you in the stocks with him...
GigglyWife: But if you tickle them while they are on his cock...they would wiggle there ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ravensfan52 joined the chat
CapturedDoll: True but I can't tickle his feet then. I take Giggly and lock her in stocks with Matt and put my feathers in your hand... Guess we need to start over Matt...
CapturedDoll: Hello Raven
GigglyWife: This is what I get for trying to help lol
CapturedDoll: lol!!
Matthevv: Nohohohohohooo!!! Nohohohot agaaaahahain!!! Plehehehehasee?!? Doohohoholll!!! *I beg loudly as I realize my ordeal will go even longer*
CapturedDoll: Oh you're goona cum... you just may be cumming twice.
Matthevv: Hahahahahahahaha ohhhhhhhh hehehehehe!! *Already feeling drained without a drop of cum. Knowing the game, I take my feathers and run them down Giggly's soft bare soles*
GigglyWife: Nooooo hahahaha wait! Wait!
CapturedDoll: Yes...
Matthevv: Hahahahaha yohohohure wahahahanted to plahahahay hahahaha!! Cohohohochie cohohohochie cooooo hahahaha!
GigglyWife: *pulls back Matt's toes and scribbles my nails on the ball of his foot between my hysterical laughter*
CapturedDoll: Oh thats cheating Giggly!
Matthevv: Hahahahahahahaha!!! Dohohoholl!!! She's hahahaha hahaha chehehehating!! Hahahaha! *I lose my mind from your nails*
CapturedDoll: I take my scrissors and cut away Gigglys clothes
GigglyWife: "Oops" I blush and bite my bottom lip stopping my tickles
Babsje: Look like you having fun here
CapturedDoll: (yes hehe)
CapturedDoll: I take the feathers myself and tickle your soles with them. Well I guess I can't do 2 things at once...
CapturedDoll: hahahaaa
CapturedDoll: Looks like you won't be cumming for awhile..
Matthevv: Hahahahahaha ohhhh Dohohoholl!! Yohohohoou prohohomised!! Hahahaha!! *My ticklish and overworked bare feet wiggle and flex again*
Babsje: I always like some fun
Matthevv: Doohohoholll!! Tihihickle Bahahabs!! Plehehehehasee!!
CapturedDoll: I did promise but...
Matthevv: Ohohoho gohohod hahahaha Nohohohot fahahair hahahahaaaa! *I keep cackling as my soft bare feet feel every second of your feathers*
CapturedDoll: Turn of events and all...
CapturedDoll: Gitchy gitchy...
CapturedDoll: ๐Ÿ˜‰
Babsje: What can I do Doll?
Matthevv: Hahahahaha it's Nohohohot my fahahahult!! Hahahaha plehehehehasee nooo mohohohre!! *I whimper as my laugh is forced out of me*
CapturedDoll: You can tickle his cock with this feather...
CapturedDoll: Or you can switch places with me and tickle his feet
Matthevv: Ohhohohohoho plehehehehasee choooose neeheheheither!! Hahahahah!! *I beg as I'm slowly turned into a puddle of laughter*
CapturedDoll: I keep tickling at your smooth sensitive soles with the stiff feathers
CapturedDoll: *turns the vibrator back on in my panties*
Matthevv: *the soft feathers digging my laughter out of me, finding giggles where there should be one left by now* Hahahahahahaha myyyyy fehehetsies!!! Hahahahaha Dohohoholl I beheheg yohohohu!!
Babsje: I will tickle his feet, than you can tickle his cock
CapturedDoll: Ok ๐Ÿ™‚
CapturedDoll: I hand you the feathers and walk over to his cock
Babsje: *I take the feathers and gonna sit by his feet*
CapturedDoll: I pick y other feather back up and again begin to stroke the tip of the feather up and down your shaft
Matthevv: *gasping during this short break* Oh Babs please!.... I've had enough!
Matthevv: Ohhhhh nohohoho Hehehehehe hahahaha!!! *My cock starts to twitch and come alive again, so sensitive after hours of being toyed with*
CapturedDoll: Mmmmmmm
CapturedDoll: coochie coochie cooOoo
CapturedDoll: I tease it so much it gets harder and harder...
Matthevv: Hahahahahaha Dohohoholl it's tohohoho muhuhuhuch!! I'm lohohohosing my mihihihnd!! Hahaha!! *Worried my body will forget it's normal functions to deal with this torture*
CapturedDoll: Mmmm hahahaaa...
CapturedDoll: Kitchy kitchy coo
Babsje: *I start to tickle his soles with my nails*
Matthevv: Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Nohohohoo Bahahabs!! Nohohohot nahahahails!! Hehehehehe!! *My poor helpless feet scrunch as I feel all ten of them dig in*
CapturedDoll: I stroke at your cock now with my hand...
CapturedDoll: Tickle
CapturedDoll: tickle
CapturedDoll: tickle
Babsje: Why did you ask Doll to tickle me? *tickle the ball of his foot*
Matthevv: *the feeling of your hand making me skip a beat* Hahahahahaha cahahahuse I cahahan't tahahahake ahahamymoohohrr
Matthevv: Plehehehehasee!! I'm sohohohoryy Bahahabs!! Nehehehever agahahin!!
Babsje: You wish I get tickled huh *tickle under his toes*
Matthevv: Hahahahahha it's nohohohohothingnhahahaha pehehehrsonal!! Hahahaha plehehehehasee!!
CapturedDoll: Mmmm I feel the vibrator pulsing against my clit as I watch Matts tickling get worse and worse
Matthevv: Nohohohohohooo Doohoholl!! Dohohohont get ooooff to myyyyy hahahaha suhuhuffering!!
CapturedDoll: I have no choice ... Mmmm
Babsje: *gonna stand behind Doll and tickle her sides*
CapturedDoll: Ahhyyyyyeeee!! HAHAHAHA!!! WHat did you do that for!?
Matthevv: *I breathe a bit easier as my soles feel relief and Doll is distracted*
plphpet joined the chat
Babsje: Because it's fun! *tickle her sides a bit more*
Babsje: Het PLP!
Matthevv: Hey Munchkin!
plphpet: Hey everyone. Looks like you are having fun
Matthevv: Doll...let me go...I can make her pay for that...please
Matthevv: Hahaha indeed
Babsje: No Matt!
CapturedDoll: Hey munchkin
plphpet: Hey Doll
Matthevv: *breathing deeply and recovering* If Doll wants it... I'll do it hahaha
CapturedDoll: No I'm sorry... I love an extremly ticklish man...
CapturedDoll: You're staying.
CapturedDoll: Very good.
Matthevv: *my heart sinks as I whimper* Doll please I can't suffer anymore
CapturedDoll: Munchkin want to tickle one of his feet?
CapturedDoll: Babs you get the other ๐Ÿ˜‰
plphpet: thinks long and hard on that one ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Matthevv: No!! Munchkin! Babs! Please! It's been hooours!!
CapturedDoll: I'll just tickle his manhood until he gets so hard he explodes from the feather tickling treatment we are giving him
CapturedDoll: And that will probably take another few hours
plphpet: you know Matt, if you can't take it you shouldn't give it either ๐Ÿ˜œ
Matthevv: Nooooo Doll please...make it faaaster....I can't take it!
CapturedDoll: oh yes you can Matt... you're going to have to...
CapturedDoll: Coochie coochie cooo...
plphpet: i slowly walk over and start lightly tickling his toes from the tips to the base.
Babsje: *go with a feather under Matt his toes*
Matthevv: No no no no more Coochie cooochie coooooo... please noohohohohohahahahaha!! Nohohot myyy tohohohoes!!!
plphpet: Not yet, have ideas ๐Ÿ˜‰
Anchientstar joined the chat
plphpet: hi Anchientstar
Anchientstar: hey hey
plphpet: My fingers work better on him ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Anchientstar: Looks like matts having a bad time ๐Ÿ˜œ
Matthevv: Hahahahaha the wohohohohorst!! Hahahahahaha!!! Plehehease nooohohoho!
plphpet: I dig in with more intensity and start going in between his toes
Anchientstar: Sorry bud. Sounds like you deserve it!
plphpet: Don't worry Anchientstar I will pay later trust me, but for now will have fun.
Matthevv: Hahahahahaha stohohohop Muhunchkin!!! Nohohohot myyyy tohohohoesies!! Hahahaha!!
Anchientstar: Impending doom? I'm sure Matt's doing fine anyway. Aren't you Matt
CapturedDoll: hahahaaaa
CapturedDoll: kitchy kitchy cooOOo
Matthevv: *my poor toes wiggle and strain to get away, almost like they are trying to detach themselves to stop the feeling*
Anchientstar: Wait Munchkin have we met before?
Matthevv: Hahahahahahah thhihihihss is Dohohoholls dohohohont!! She is hahahahaha eeeevil hahahaha!!
plphpet: Then slowly and very methodically start tickling his foot from the tips of the toes to the heel and back. Changing the intensity as I go to keep him off balance.
plphpet: I have seen you in the room Anchientstar but I don't think we have officially met yet. My nickname is Munchkin (easier than my screen name for everyone). Usually come in Late Late at night and rp with Britt.
Babsje: *tickle the ball of his other foot with my nails*
Matthevv: *Munchkin's diabolical ticking method sending me over the top along with Babs long nails* Bahahahahahahaaa!! Yohohohure kihihihilinng meeeee hehehehee! I'm gohohohohona diiiie hahahaha!
plphpet: No we are not going to let that happen Matt ๐Ÿ˜‰ Too much fun making you suffer ๐Ÿ˜œ remember revenge is sweet ๐Ÿ˜
Matthevv: Dohohoholl plehehehehasee!! They're tihihickling meeeee tohohohoooo muhuhuhuch!! *My laughs grows silent and slightly hoarse from hours of it being forced out*
plphpet: Yes, I work 3-11 with a couple day shifts thrown in once in a while.
Matthevv: *Babs long nails driving me insane*
CapturedDoll: I stroke your cock hard now and fast
plphpet: Hey Babs, I will give you both feet, and I will move to upper body while Doll has the middle ๐Ÿ˜‰
Matthevv: *I feel Doll's strokes and gasp, desperate for release* Hahahahaha plehehehehasee Dohohoholl! Mahahahke meeeee cuhuhum!! I neeeeed it hahaha!!
plphpet: I slowly move to tickle his sides and pits
CapturedDoll: I put more lotion on his cock and slow down my stroking...
plphpet: Oh he loves it and he knows it ๐Ÿ˜œ
CapturedDoll: Mhmm...
Matthevv: Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Muhuhuhuhnchkin nohohohohohooo!!! I'm sohohohorrryy!!! *Fresh tickles in a new spot send me nuclear*
plphpet: I know ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Why do you think i did it ๐Ÿ˜œ
CapturedDoll: XD
Anchientstar: Woah Munch you're evil!
Matthevv: Hahahahahahah plehehehehasee fahahahster Dohohoholl!! Ohhhhhh it huhuhurts!!! *My cock throbbing and aching from the slow touch of Doll's soft hands*
plphpet: Only with people I have been role playing with before, new people I am more reserved till I get to know them.
plphpet: Matt and I have been doing this for a couple weeks now, I know what I can and can't do to him, and he is the same with me ๐Ÿ˜‰
plphpet: I dig in deeper on the ribs and alternate from the pits, down the ribs, and stomach.
Anchientstar: Lucky man!
Matthevv: Hahahahahahaha noohohohow you cahahan't do thihihihis hahahahaha!! I cahahahalled its hahahahahaha stohohohop!!! *My upper body thrashes all around, stuck in the stocks*
Babsje: *I tickle the bare soles of Matt's feet with my nails*
Matthevv: Heheheheheheh ohhhh gohohohood Baaaaabs hahahahah thohohohose nahahahails!!! *My soft soles flex and scrunch over and over at their touch*
plphpet: I take one finger and wiggle it between each rib working my way back up to the pits again

Matthevv: *so many nerve endings on fire, overloading my brain* Hahahahahahaha ohhhahahakaayy!! I'm a hehehehelpless hahahahah tihihickliish mahahahahan hahahahaha!!
plphpet: That is the point of the exercise Matt, to keep your brain on overload ๐Ÿ˜œ

Matthevv: Hahahahahahahaha well it's woohohohorkiinng hahahahahaha!!! *A mess of giggles thrashing in the stocks*
Matthevv: Hehehehehehe!!! Plehehehehasee Bahahabs hahahaha Nohohohot my tohohohoesies!!!
CapturedDoll: I stroke you faster...
Matthevv: I'm not done yet hahaha
plphpet: I keep alternating intensity and running up and down your sides and stomach
Matthevv: Ohhhhhhh hahahaha ohhhhh Dohohoholl hahahahah yeeeeessss plehehehehasee!! *I feel the strokes along with Babs nails and Munchkin on my upper half*
CapturedDoll: Mmmmm coochie coochie coo..
CapturedDoll: I stroke and stroke you faster and faster
CapturedDoll: Tickle tickle tickle...
Matthevv: Ohhhhhohohoh Dohohoholl!! Hahahah I'm gohohohing exploohohode hahaha!! Plehehehehasee cahahan I cuhuhuhm??!?
plphpet: Aww, does it tickle too much Matt?
plphpet: I take pity on him and back away let his upper body a rest for a while.
CapturedDoll: Yes you can cum/..
CapturedDoll: Coochie
CapturedDoll: coochie
CapturedDoll: cooOOOO
Babsje: *still tickling his toes* yes your toes!
CapturedDoll: tickle tickle tickle
plphpet: I watch from the background

Matthevv: Hhhhaaahahaha thahahahnk yohohohu hahahehehe!! *Despite the endless tickles, the moment I am told I can cum, I start erupting hard, laughyand moaning out afters hours of torment*
CapturedDoll: Mmmmmm....

CapturedDoll: hahaha ๐Ÿ™‚ DId you cum?
plphpet: See you later Matt,
Matthevv: Doll, I never fake them ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
CapturedDoll: Excellant! ๐Ÿ™‚
Matthevv: Hhhhaaahahaha thahahahnk yohohohu hahahehehe!! *Despite the endless tickles, the moment I am told I can cum, I start erupting hard, laughyand moaning out afters hours of torment*
CapturedDoll: Mmmmmm....

Nice to have a long session like that. My congratulations to all the participants.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back