• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toying With Forrest! (A Fire Emblem Heroes Ticklefic) **/MM M/M

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
Answering a suuuuuper old request.

---
Siegbert's chest was aching from having run for so long. He'd slipped out of the castle and the hands of the brainwashed puppets that had been his father and uncles due to luck. The three had all been taking turns giving his chubby tummy raspberries and asking if today was the day he wanted to give in and be a happy family again. They'd promised he'd be reunited with even his retainer Soleil and that they'd be so happy tickling others into seeing the right way of things.

However, Leo had been called away by Hel. Well...called away wasn't the word. More he'd simply floated into the air as skeletal hands had grabbed his wrists and carried him away as he eagerly anticipated his tickles. Xander had been the next to leave. His big feet had been pulled right out from under him by both his own retainer and the man's daughter. Lazlow and Soleil had teased the Prince of Nohr while dragging nails along his meaty arches before dragging him away saying that Princess Eir had a new game for him.

What had been Prince Corrin but now was a silly dancing boy had been pounced upon by the version of himself that was a feral dragon. It had run its forked tongue all along its victim's struggling form before throwing it's sufficiently softened victim over its shoulder and saying that Soren had a new plant to show him.

---
Sieggy had been alone in that room tied head to toe until a party of fellow captives had found him. They'd whispered to him about a breakout and showed him a path out. He'd followed it but hadn't seen any of the others who'd gotten out in a while. He hoped Gaius, Kaze, and Jaffar were able to get some others loose at least. There were several prisoners in that castle who hadn't quite broken and submitted to the horrid re-programming yet.

Just on his way to escape, he'd passed more than a few including his own aunt Camilla. The statuesque woman sat in a chair and had somehow been turned to complete stone all except for her massive size 14 feet which wiggled in terror at every sound in the room. Siegbert had so horribly wanted to save her but he stood no chance of carrying someone her size out of there BEFORE she had become stone let alone now. He'd had to leave her and pledge to come back and get her later with an army at his back and big thick boots on his feet.

---
He so badly wanted a pair of boots or at the very least some trousers. His ears burned every time he thought of the strange clothes he'd filched on his way out. Now the future ruler of Nohr ran through the forest in a pair of plain white cotton socks, a pair of lacey panties and a crop-top upon which read to his eternal shame "TICKLE-TOY IN TRAINING"
It was all so shameful that he feared his hair might fall out. The outfit had been neatly laid out by the door so conspicuously that he fully expected to step in some kind of snare that would have dragged his ankles behind his ears once he stepped out the door. Instead he'd been free to haul his peachy, pantied ass towards freedom. He'd seen all shapes and sizes of horrid tickle beasts roaming about and he assumed they were looking for him.

There was a great sloshing mass of squishy looking slime that crammed itself into crannies looking for him hiding. A great flying eagle with a set of stocks for legs that he could all too easily imagine clamped around his ankles to let the beating of it's wing feather his poor little pies. Even what just seemed to be a tree walking on a pair of massive and distinctly human legs. Tickle tools of every kind as well as hands and feet of every size and shade hung from it's branches by vines. A small bird flew by the nightmarish thing and Siegbert wanted to crawl into a hole when he saw all the various decoration on the great oak twist towards it in an attempt to capture it.

---
He hated this place so much and just wanted to go home. The other night he'd had a dream of being back in Nohr settled nicely in that armchair he preferred in the royal library. All of this had just been a bad story he was reading and couldn't stop for some reason despite it's obvious contrivances. Next thing he knew hands made of words were coming from between the pages and kneading his ribs through his nightshirt. That had kept going until his eyes had fluttered open that he'd been spirited away to be used as a teddy bear for Micaiah and Sothe. Literally he'd been jammed inside one for the two to snuggle into as they slept. He'd tried to move but found that there was "buttons" over all his tickle spots in case he got too wiggly.

He'd been tickled back home by his odd cousin several times but mother and father had been respectful after he'd said he didn't like it. It hadn't stopped mother from throwing him over her shoulder and counting to ten with his toes on the rare occasion he'd displeased her though. Considering he'd seen her do it to father too though, Siegbert had just concluded that to be an eccentricity of Charlotte's. Still though they'd both been very warm and he'd loved the stories he'd hear from his "Uncle" Benny. More so then his actual Uncles come to think of it. Corrin's were too light-hearted for even a small child and Leo's had the opposite effect.

He pleaded to anyone that listened though to go back to his strangely big family in the days when they hadn't all been horrid tickle beasts. Or at the very least to allow him back to Askr safely. He made a promise to himself that should he return home the first thing he would do as King of Nohr was make feathers illegal. They were too dangerous in his opinion. Anybody who disagreed? They could come here.

---
Finally he heard the unmistakable whinny of a horse and prayed to the dusk dragon that it was being ridden by somebody. He made a beeline for the road and froze when he saw who sat astride the troubadour's steed. He'd know those curls anywhere.

"Oh? Is that? Why it is! Cousin darling I'm so glad to have found you!"

Siegbert swallowed hard and wondered if it was too late to run again. Of all the people to save him from a realm of obsessive and endless tickling, his cousin Forrest was at the tail end of the list, right behind his grandfather and Niles.

"Sieggy which direction did you come from? Quickly climb on my horse and we'll ride back for Askr. Come, cousin, it's dangerous to dawdle. We must away!"

Siegbert listened and climbed on the horse. Forrest naturally yielded the reins to the more experienced rider and allowed his cousins petite 9's to take the stirrups. Siegbert noticed the difficulty Forrest had in moving his boots out and saw that his cousin still posessed that problem. They were still just as big huh?

A roar behind them though added a sense of urgency as both princes looked behind to see a drooling ogre. The great one-eyed creature's neck was strung with chain from which hung several dozen pairs of shackles and small hands sprouted from it's chest reaching towards the lads.

---
Forrest went pale at the sight but Siegbert quickly took the rein's of his cousin's old plowhorse and spurred it hard. The great steed neighed and took off at a gallop. He'd always found his cousin's choice of steed odd what with how he'd always preferred cute things and yet his horse was anything but. Now though as Siegbert saw the speeds the old farm animal was acheiving he saw another layer on his cousin.

Looking back over his shoulder though showed the monster as unimpressed as the great beast was not only keeping pace but actually gaining with each long stride the great green brute took. It was almost close enough now to reach over and pluck both boys right off the horse. However Forrest raised his staff and cast Gravity upon it to slow it down. The beast stumbled but still reached towards Siegbert's fancy cousin and closed one hand around both his ankles.

For but a minute Siegbert dreamed of doing nothing and letting the family memeber who had teased him and "tortured" him when they were young, now wailing as those manacles clamped shut around his wrists and ankles and the hands dug into him while the monsters tongue wrapped around his massive feet.
He shook the thought out though and reached back to grab Forrest by the waist. With his help his cousin was pulled from the monsters grasp and back onto the horse. However Forrest's riding boots and staff were trophies the creature took with it as it tumbled and fell onto it's face.

---
They quickly left it behind but still continued to ride hard kong after it disappeared from their view. Despite how long they rode though this forest showed no signs of lightening. The horse decided it was finished to Siegbert's chagrin. He peered back fully expecting to see the creature somewhere on the horizon but instead saw his cousin shifting uneasily in his saddle.

"Ahh sorry cousin. Just a bit nervous. From what I've heard this realm is not at all the place to be sans footwear. That thing even peeled away my stockings. It is such a chore to sew those too."

Siegbert looked down at Forrest's nervously curling toes. When they were little and Forrest had wanted something he would spend a lot of time under those feet which had seemed massive at the time. Not to say that they still didn't. Forrest's massive 16's were almost twice the size of his and looked impeccably maintained. He knew that being here with those exposed would be nerve-wracking for anyone else. However the Forrest who would knead his belly until Prince Shiro came to save him but then always "trip" and put those big feet of his right into Hoshidan territory came to mind and he realized this must be a dream for him.

---
"Sieggy I apologize for my horse. He truly has a mind of his own. However do you think maybe we should simply walk to get a bit more distance? The stories I've heard of this realm are truly horrifying."

Siegbert softened a bit and wondered if he wasn't judging his strange cousin a bit too harshly.

"Ahh yes I would like a bit more distance myself but it will be dark soon and being sans shoes in the dark here is a good way to make sure that you'll never wear them again. I saw other things in those woods besides that ogre and I'd assume theres worse at night. I see a structure up ahead where we can camp for the night."

"You are the more experienced here Sieggy so your lead is what I will follow. I do wish I had something to cover my feet though. If not shoes at least socks."

"I could give you mine cousin."

"You're sweet but they wouldn't exaxtly fit would they Sieggy? We have drastically different sizes."

---
Siegbert blushed at the realization of his folly but as they rode on in he thought about it. The socks fit his feet perfectly along with the rest of the clothes. It had all been neatly laid out for him as well. Had he been meant to find those clothes? Was this escape actually planned? If so did that mean-
Any further introspection was cut short as they drew closer to the building. Set up right in front was a pair of ominous stocks that were surrounded on all sides by buckets filled with feathers of all sizes and colors.

Both princes's swallowed hard at the sight and reflexively curled their toes. Still, Forrest's horse made it very clear that they were done traveling for the day. The two ventured inside the structure and found it even worse inside. Stacked to the rafters were shelves upon shelves of children's toys of all kinds. Stuffed animals, toy soldiers and even a few toys of what Itsuki had called a car. What caught Siegbert's eye though was one toy soldier in some kind of camo but wielding a great peacock feather. He lost control of himself and snatched it from the toys hand, knocking it to the floor. and whirled around to give his cousins delicate nose a shock.

---
Forrest waved his hands desperately at the attack and stumbled backwards onto his rear only to have Sieg chase him down. Siegbert delighted in Forrest's begging until whatever had come over him stopped and he threw aside the feather. He profusely apologized to Forrest claiming that he had no idea why he'd just done that but was quickly tackled to the ground. His attempts at apology were quickly consumed by snorting laughter as Forrest began tracing his little toes through the thin cotton of his sock. Neither of them noticed the toys turning their head to watch.

Siegbert wasn't sure if he'd even be able to sleep but as soon as he put his head down, he was out like a light. Forrest meanwhile found a chair that let him rest his big feet up on a table to doze off on. Siegbert's dreams however weren't about to let him rest. In them he was running for his life from a ten-foot Forrest who would throw him over his shoulder and tickle him to tears while a disapproving Shiro watched and called him a loser. Despite himself though he found his own ankles crossing to trip him when he got loose and his toes always open when Forrest's devilish nails came knocking.

---
No matter how much the little Siegbert in the dream wailed when Forrest came to tickle him his body practically hugged him tight. The whole time Sieggy's manic laughter was mixed with Shiro's mean laughter at the prince's plight. Eventually Shiro joined in he took Siegbert under one arm and the now normal-sized Forrest in the other. With both Prince's under each he sat down and began tickling both his golden-haired treasures in that sensitive little valley between the balls and taint. He stepped a pair of fingers back and forth in there to keep them trilling along nicely with Forrest shrieking and Siegbert trying to cover his mouth but just letting out adorable "MMPPHH"s there seemed to be no escape until Siegbert finally woke.

He noticed his cousin missing but after a short search found him sitting in a chair with his big feet up on a desk. A pair of drinking bird toys had been set up with feathers on them and were licking away the healer's 16's. One licked a soft tip along his arch while the other had gotten it's tool tangled in Forrest's toes and sawed it between them. Forrest kept his hands folded neatly in his lap despite the throwing head back and forth enough that his curls were beginning to frazzle. Siegbert hurried to knock the silly contraptions down only to turn and see Forrest pouting.

"Am I not allowed a bit of fun cousin? Should I not try and build a bit of resistance to this world's main form of torment?"

"Forrest this place isn't a joke. You won't enjoy being captur-HEY!"

---
Like a golden curled cat, Forrest pounced on his cousin. In seconds manicured nails had slipped up Siegbert's embarassing crop-top and were tickling along his darling little nipples. He tried to push Forrest off of him but that only invited Forrest into his ticklish little pits where the nails danced along inside the hollows and player with the blonde hairs. When Forrest let him go he was beet-red.

"Thahat wasn't necessary!"

"After you went through all the trouble of setting up those toys for me I'd disagree."

"What?"

"Were you not the one who saw me sleeping and decided to put those little birds there as a prank?"

"Cousin I didn't, I swear."

---
Siegbert suddenly let out a yelp and danced from one foot to the other at the feeling of something poling him in the ankle. He looked down to see the same toy soldier he'd disarmed earlier now wielding a little plastic bayonet. Disregarding how it at moved on it's own he wound up a kick at the little agressor but caught another jab in the foot from another that had come from under the table. Sieggy fell back on his rear as more surged out to attack him. Forrest tried to stand up and help his family member but the second he put his foot on the ground it was interrupted by a toy car. It zoomed forwards with Forrest standing on it and ran the boy into the shelf of toys.

In seconds soldiers armed with ropes were tossing them out. Forrest tried to smack them away but more and more took their place. Soon he was tied at the waist to the shelf with more ropes pulling his wrists and ankles to press them against it. The fashionable Nohrian looked as if he was on sale now! And as feather wielding teddy bears attacked his nose all he could do was laugh about it.

---
Siegbert was thrashing as he was attacked on all sides by toy soldiers, stuffed animals and action figures. Plastic hands squezzed his sides and feathers licked his ears he kept grabbing what ever he could off of him. One brave little soldier though charged Sieggy's belly wielding a cotton swab with a flag on it. With the help of his allies pinning Siegbert's wrists he was able to plunge into the wailing Nohrian's belly button and begin swirling it around while waving the flag of the toy's victory over their new toy.

Forrest's torment meanwhile was evolving. His blouse was torn open to allow a multitude of fuzzy teddy bears to give his bare belly tickly hugs. However his clothing damage went a bit too far and his pink and swollen staff sprung free of his underclothes into the shelf as well. A pair of toy stegosaurus' decided to shade themselves beneath it but then got into a fight. The two plastic dinosaurs circled each other warily, completely unaware of how their armored plates were giving the underside of the prince's cock a hell of a scratching.

"OOOHOO PLEEHEEASE! NOOHOO BAD LITTLE DEHEEVILS! NAHAHT THERE!"

---
A king made of felt stepped forward before Forrest's face and gave the sweating prince a poke right in his cheek getting another giggle out of him.

"Mercy? After you attacked us? I think not villain! We may not know him but we toys will always defend one of our own! We've got plenty of ways to punish naughty boys! Not the least of one is the tickling of their evil noses! Cootchie-cootchie!"

The puppet king ran a fuzzy hand all Forrest's dainty nose and enjoyed the way great "lady" squeaked and snorted. A troop of soldiers marched up to Forrest's helpless feet and broke out the finger paints. Siegbert meanwhile wasn't doing much better. He'd been kicking his legs to keep the evil little thing from toying with his precociously ticklish feetsies but now that a troop of fire trucks had arrived and jammed their ladders up under his knees to keep them bent up he regretted this. Now a troop of army men squeezed and kneaded his smooth thighs and pinched his ass through his, not at all helpful little outfit. His squeaks and pleas would have been even louder if he could see the barrels that the toys were rolling towards him clearly marked "MONKEYS" and aiming to make one out of him.

---
All around the two, more and toys were climbing or being helped down off all the shelves. Soon the floor around them was crowded to the point of no longer being visible by all the different little monsters surging towards them. Soon Sieggy's petite feet were on the menu as the plastic monkeys broke from their barrel. They formed a chain with their hooked arms all up Prince Siegbert's thighs and down his legs until he almost seemed to be wearing a set of plastic fishnets. He suffered for his fashion though as each of the little plastic monkeys that could laid in tiny raspberries down the lad's legs while they built their infrastructure. It all continued until some of the pervy simians could get to Siegbert's feets. A few hooked his toes to pull them back and get his soles taut which allowed more to hook on the digits and dangle down to the lads now helpless soles.

Siegbert could only howl and beg for mercy as another two barrels of monkeys had been rolled too his shoulders and made two more chains that had bound his hands helplessly in a manner as if he'd patiently folded them in his lap. Of course those monekys as well were laying in l ittle buzzing plastic lips to Siegbert's sides, belly and chest. He had a tiny bit of fight in him left though, he was a Hero after all! He was using that to use his fingers to try and flick away the toy soldiers attempting to pull down his shorts and let out the squeaky toy in there. He was holding them back for now but he saw another barrel of monkeys on it's way and gasped.

"COHOHUSIN! I COHOULD USEHE SOME HAHAHALLP! BAHAHAHA LEAVE MY FEEEHEET BEEHEE! NOOOHOO!!"

---
"I'M A BIHIT BUHUHSY SIEEHEG! OHH HOW NAHAHAUGHTY! PLEEHEEASE I-AHAHAHA! A BREEHEEAK PLEEHEESE!"

Forrest's big feet were standing on their tip-toes with how high the Troubador had been pulled up the shelf. This had allowed the army men full access to his huge soles. They'd broken out the finger paints and marked the blondes soles up with pictures of a pretty girl in a dress "teeheehee-ing" her head off as well as message decrying the owner of these feet as a "tickle-toy in training" just like his cousin.

Eventually though the soldiers had stepped back and realized that they'd left themselves no room to play as poor giggly Forrest's huge soles dripped with wet paint. However the ever-helpful teddy bears had been quick to assist. They'd dunked themselves in soapy water and were quick to give the poor giggly lads dirty feets big hugs. They scrubbed their soapy fur up and down to give them a deep cleaning.

The rest of Forrest wasn't ignored however. The king had summoned his entire royal court! The queen, prince, princess, ladys-in-waiting, ministers, etc. All made of the same felt material as the other puppet of course. They all applied their fuzzy hands all along Forrest's trapped face. Paying special attention his adorable button nose of course. His rosy cheeks and delicate chin weren't ignored by the puppets either of course. It's just that the one's tickling his nose were the most vocal. Cooing about his porcelain features and what a shame this was a boy.

---
His stomach wasn't given quite a delicate treatment, however. The dinosaurs had shredded his clothes and now in addition to the stalemate beneath his spent member there was a whole other shelf where a pack of squeaky little plastic raptors gummed the poor boy's ribbies (because who puts sharp bits on toys?)
A great plastic brontosaurus had inserted it's head curiously into Forrest's navel and now continued to turn the feathery thing about trying to extricate itself.

Other dinosaurs of all kinds attacked Forrest hips and sides where they could as the lads fists clenched and unclenched helplessly. He tried to pull away but found that now the puppet royal court jad seized his golden curls and were now using them as lances to further tease his nose. Forrest's whole body was tensed to sneeze because of the sensation of his own hair up his nose but nothing would come. If anything it made his penis spilling seed feel even more electrifying to point where the boy couldn't stand it. His pretty blue eyes rolled back into his head as he went limp and passed out in the toys grip.

Sieggy didn't last much longer. His soft and spongy tummy had become a battleground for two troops of green and tan plastic army men. The tan troops had become upset at the green soldier with his little flag attached to a cotton swab in Siegbert's navel. They'd sent their own version armed with their flag to plant it in there. Siegbert's face had become Siegbeet-red as the two competed to see who could swivel their flag more agressively in his divot. When tensions boiled over and the little soldiers charges the poor sensitive field from both sides that was it. The feeling of all the little plastic boots skating along his tummy as they struggled had Sieggy go and join his cousin Forrest in dreamland.

---
Forrest's eyes slowly fluttered open when he woke. He was thankful for the beauty sleep but his attempt to stretch was blocked as he realized his hands and ankles were bound. His wrists had been tied and lay in the small of his back while his ankles were restrained much more heavily. It felt as if rather then being tied up his slight legs had in fact been tied down. He looked about and saw Siegbert also beginning to shake the sleep from his eyes. He heard a low whine and tried to see where it was coming from but couldn't quite find it. Whatever it was, it was moving and fast.

He looked to his cousin to see if he could piece together any clues about their situation. Like him Siegbert was also restrained on his belly. He could see stakes in the floor that had chains secured to them that bound each of his cousin's toes down and coupled with a pair of restraint's on his ankles kept Siegbert's feet completely flat with their soles up to the sky. On either side of Sieg's feet though was a strange orange track. Forrest looked around and saw the track ran all about the room and looped back towards him. He assumed it was in a similar way with his own feet from what he could see.

Forrest was half right. His massive size 16's had allowed his captors to run several tracks to criss-cross his great feet. Forrest noticed a small part of the track that was vibrating and how the vibration was moving. He was curious as to what it was as it bared down on poor Siegbert's helpless feet.

---
"BAHAHAHA!? What was that?" his cousin yelled out as something shot from the track zipped across his sole and went right into the other end.

It had been so quick that Forrest had barely gotten a look at it but it seemed to have been one of those toy cars from earlier. Such strange things he thought to himself. Who would want such an oddly shaped carriage? The horses must hate pulling it. It was zipping towards Forrest now and before he knew it Forrest was squirming and "tee-hee" ing at the split second that those little wheels rolled along his arch.

He shook his head to clear the sensation but saw Sieggy looking in abject horror at something. He followed his gaze and saw a troop of those horrid little army men as well as those horny puppets standing above the track. They'd formed a bucket chain and were all working together to put more little cars of all shapes into the track where they took off at blazing speed. The two were so transfixed on the sight that they didn't even notice that their little speedway was expanding by the second.

The same horridly horny little monkeys were working as a crane to add more sections to the track. They were making little ramps that would use the prince's peachy asses as jumps, hills that would run along their thighs and even a stretch that would zip right along their shoulder blades. The monekys were working quickly as the plastic dino's brought them more pieces and also helped recover cars that had zipped off the track.

---
"Why are you doing thi-GAHAHAHA"

Forrest's attempt at reasoning with the tiny horde was cut off as a toy ambulance zipped up his right ass-cheek.

"We've done nothing to-OHOHOGAHAHWD!"

An F1 racer zipped across his foot that time breaking Forrest out in shameful belly laughs as his under garments tightened.

"Stop this! We are not enem-"

"NEHEHE! NOHO! NOHOHOT THE TOHOOES!"

That time it was Siegbert's fault. A toy tow truck had just run along the little bridge his upturned toe pads made while trailing behind the feather that had replaced it's hook for extra tickly sting.

"Please just ta-AHAHAHLK TOHOE UHUHS!"

That time a quick trio of red, blue and green stock cars sped along his plush heels and interrupted his call for sanity. However the king of the puppets indulged Forrest and pulled up a throne before the poor Nohrian's face. A similar scene played out before Siegbert but with the queen of the puppets who had long purple hair.

---
"Why do we do this you ask? You behave as if this is punishment! Why we are simply help training our fellow toy's! Your friend's shirt announces you both as Tickle-Toy's and we know the perfect buyer to take the two of you home to play my comely giant!"

Forrest's attempt to say something was interrupted by the squeal he let out as a toy tank zipped down his thigh. He'd hoped for his cousin Siegbert's aid but the prince could only gasp and giggle as the queen of the puppets played a great feather along his nose and a garbage truck zipped down his sole.

"Please your majes-TEEHEEHAHA!"

Firetruck down the back.

"We are not to-OHOHYS AHAHA!"

Convertible ramping up the butt.

"Let us discu-UHUHAHA!!"

Stair car from "Arrested Development" across the toes.

"Please let us go-HOHOHAHA!"

Pick-up truck up the shoulders.

"Show mercy my k-KEKEHEHE!

Humvee along the sole.

"Just a sec-GAHAHA!"

Ice-cream truck to the thigh.

"Please-OOHAHAHA!"

Clown-car. Butt.

"Wai-NEHEHE!"

Convoy. Foot. Every direction.

"AHAHAHAHA NOHOHO!"

---
Enough cars were on the track now that Forrest was being used as a highway on ramp from every single direction at once. They were crashing into each and knocking each other off the track but between how many were going at once and the pace the puppets had reached with adding more to the track the fashionable prince couldn't even tell. Even worse the ones that had been knocked from the tracks kept spinning there wheels when they landed on random places on the two prince's bodies.

Siegbert had passed out in a puddle of his own juices after a little race car had ended up nestled between his nutsack and thigh but now Forrest was howling like an animal in heat as two little stock cars had become wedged in between the soft pink valley that was the twenty-three-year-olds asscrack. He was convulsing in ticklish agony as his pretty penis released the rope and his eyes fluttered into the back of his head.

---
When the two awoke they were almost afraid to open their eyes. They'd been strapped into some new horrid thing now. It seemed for all intents to be a simple kiddie train big enough for people to sit in but with a couple horrid twists.
The first of which were it's safety features. The pair of blonde dolls to be were sharing a seat with Forrest sitting in his older cousin's lap. Normally would make for a tight fit as this car clearly had been designed with only enough legroom for a small child.

However the toys had been considerate about that. Forrest's legs were angled up so that his ankles could be secured to the safety bar. A pair of shackles around his calves had strings running from them that kept the young man's toes back to keep them wide open and his sky facing soles taut. Siegbert's feet were as shy as their owner. They'd been put through in a hole in the floor of the car with similar toe-ties that kept his pink soles taut.

Both boy's stared at opposite things in the horizon of their horrid train journey and the tunnel ahead of them. For cute Forrest, it was the multitude of feathery stalactites hanging from the ceiling however for handsome little Sieggy it was the massive amounts of feathers sprouting up from the track. They both squirmed at the sight as the train lurched to life but the safety features kept them in place.

---
A pair or tough leather seatbelts strapped Sieggy down around his shoulders and waist with another on his ankles. Since Forrest was the stow-away here they had to get creative with him. Siegbert's hands had been wrapped around him and singular finger trap that the prince couldn't get out of kept them there. As only his index fingers were trapped the rest of the lad's fingers were splayed out over his cousin's surprising abs and had this been different situation he would have blushed at the difference in their physiques. However Forrest's hands had been stretched back as well with their own fingertrap that kept the nice and open for Siegbert's tight little asscheeks to rest in.

That was one of things that all of Siegbert's blush sensors were ablaze because of. The other was the chain around the two's foreheads that kept Forrest's face buried in his neck. Every breath Forrest took tickled his neck and made Siegbert squirm. This in turn dragged his nails along Forrest's sensitive abdominals which made the fashionable Troubador inhale sharply and try to squeeze his own hands. This gave Siegbert's neck and butt a tease now making him titter even more. This gave Forrest even more to concern himself with as he Siegbert's holy sword rubbing against his asscheeks. Forrest's staff was at attention because of this which was fine by the Puppet Queen as she was quite fond of it.

She sat in a small throne to watch the squirming princes drive each other mad involuntarily and gave the head of Forrest's penis a swipe with her finger whenever the two seemed to be getting things calmed down. The two both desperately tried to pull themselves free from the finger traps but only suceeded in tickling each other even more. As the two kept letting out more goofy giggles they noticed the train starting to gain speed as it approached the tunnel. The Puppet King had instructed his Queen to tell the boys about how their laughter would speed the train up but quite honestly she was enjoying the show too much. These two were cute enough to eat!

---
Forrest breathed deeply and tried to focus on how to pull his digits free of the fingertrap as Siegbert began to panic. The slighter of the two was practically whimpering through hia giggles as they got ever closer to that fluffy tunnel. Forrest liked tickling quite abit but that still looked like a plumed hell-mouth that he wasn't sure his mind would be able to endure.

The lights went out suddenly and forced the boys to have no other sensations but the FEELING of the fluffy feathers sliding along their soles and in between their toes at breakneck speeds they howled and begged, whimpered and cried, mewled and giggled as well as so many other things as that tunnel stretched on and feathered their poor tootsies into oblivion. When the light came back and the train exited it they were sweaty messes with crossed eyes and drool soaked shirts that both now read "TICKLE-TOY IN TRAINING" as the train chugged on. They both noticed the track curving and realized they were going around for another run.

Siegbert broke down into whimpers at another trip down the tiggle tunnel but Forrest did his best to try and wriggle free. He shut out all of the incidental ticklings his cousin was giving him and even how his cock was still getting love from that evil queen of the puppets and her gigantic breasts. He pushed his fingers together entirely by accident and his fingers slipped free! Forrest quickly grabbed that damn queen and threw the puppet from the train. He then quickly set to helping Sieggy get his hands free as well. The train sped up as the two tried to get their ankles free. They saw the feathery tunnel coming up again as they were still stuck fast. Even worse now the massive amounts of fluffy plumes seemed to be spinning in anticipation of the boy's second visit.

---
They went into the tunnel this time both howling theatrical Noooo's but that soon turned into snorting and humiliation as they entered and soon found twirling feathers stuffed in every nook and cranny of their sweet tootsies. They came out this time in each other's arms for comfort but still dazed, cross-eyed and giggly. By the time they were able to string thoughts together again and actually try to undo their anklets, the train had already gone half way around again!

Sieggy and Forr scrambled at their chains and belts to get free but the elder cousin was panicking so hard at his toes getting another savaging that he was just essentially just banging on them in terror. Forrest's heart went out to his cousin but calculating behavior was something his father had handed down and as such he had to get his own ankles free first. They finally sprang free just as the tunnel of cootchie-coo's was bearing down on the two giggly prince's for a third time. Forrest pulled his big feet away in the nick of time and huddled down as Sieggy shrieked in absolute ticklish agony as this time the feathers targeted weak spot on his toes.

---
Forrest tried to work on Siegbert's shackles in the dark but was interrupted by the feeling of strong hands grasping his ankles in the dark. They lifted the big-footed Troubador upside down unti he was seemingly hang by his ankles in the tunnel! Now not only were his big soft gunboats getting fluffily murdered but also his poor sweet-smelling taint, his knobbly knees and smooth thighs were also getting feathered as the princeling screamed and kicked.

When the light came back Forrest was dropped into a giggly heap by whatever had a hold of him and again he and Sieggy spent half their pleasure cruise panting and seeing fluffy stars. By the time they got their wits back this time only Forrest was still trying to free Siegbert. Poor Paladin Sieggy was staring straight ahead in terror at the tunnel coming up again and how now there were big cartoonish hands beckoning to the duo from in the feathers.

Siegbert's shackles popped open meer seconds before the lights again went out but Forrest still pulled his petrified cousin down as the attempted to huddle and hide from the tunnel to no avail. The hands came and pulled both boys out this time and propped the golden-haired prince's darling bottoms up for the feathery tunnel to savage. Both boys could only make guttural moans as feathers slid all along their cheeks and twirl their way into their poor pink little backdoors.

---
When they came out of the tunnel this time they just lay on the floor of their hellish tickle ride so long that they half expected to get another round any second. They lay their in tense anticipation for a solid minute before Forrest finally peeked his head up and looked ahead. The tunnel was gone and the track before them was straight as an arrow. In addition they were no longer indoors (cause they had been the whole time, shut up) but were now outside and surrounded on all sides by what seemed to be endless pink mud.

Siegbert was content to just lay there in a puddle of his own cum but Forrest was not. He hoisted his cousin up and the two of them jumped from the train and into the oddly colored mud. The train chugged off into the distance and Forrest was happy to see it go. He squelched the strange mud between his toes experimentally and was relieved it was at least solid enough to walk upon. He gave Siegbert's back a rub as he helped him up to his own feet and the two set off in the direction that was away from these evil train-tracks.

---
They'd been walking for a considerable amount of time when Siegbert asked the question that Forrest didn't have an answer for.

"Cousin? Where are we going?"

"I couldn't tell you, Siegbert. I've just been walking away from those tracks."

"I agree with the sentiment but where are we walking to?"

Forrest scanned the horizon and saw some kind of yellow structure in the distance. He supposed that would be as good a place to go as any and relayed the information to his cousin who agreed.

They set out once more and eventually Siegbert's mind turned to reminisce about their train ride. While he wouldn't say he had enjoyed it by any stretch, he'd always been the type to look at the bright side. At least he and his cousin's feet were clean now. In fact he supposed they were very clean.

---
He lifted up one foot from the mud and was surprised how the strange muck dripped right off of it so quickly. In not even a second his size 9 had dripped completely clean. It blushed pink as if he'd come fresh from the bath. Despite all of this walking and without shoes even his feet not only didn't hurt but in fact felt pampered! Forrest would have thought the same if he wasn't currently lost in a cloud of enjoyment with each step.

The boys hadn't noticed but each and every step in the "muck" had been met by the clay bubbling up to greet their feet and give them the most gentle of massages as it remembered the shape of their feet from that contact. The clay was actually doing it's best to make a mold of the lads feet from each step and had truly appreciated the time Siegbert had spent on one foot admiring it's work on the other.

---
The two arrived at the structure they'd first seen in the distance but were puzzler by what they were looking at. Two great yellow plastic cylinders stood before them. One lay on it's side but the other stood straight with a great plastic circle next to it. Word's were written on it but the boys had no clue what "PLAY-DOH" meant and that it was what they stood in.

That time standing still had been enough as their new host had gotten all that it needed. Forrest and Siegbert had thought the cylinders growing at first as they seemed to get taller. It wasn't until they were almost shin-deep that Forrest noticed they were sinking and called out to his cousin. The clay that they'd been trekking in had decided to pull the boys in to reward them for their help.

Forrest and Siegbert's feet had been completely consumed by it but wherever they were now they were being treated well. Strong hands made of clay kneaded the boys soles, in massage and gently stroked the tops of their feet in well with a heavenly touch. Even their ankles were getting a spa treatment making it quite hard for the boys to resist as the muck swallowed more of them.

---
The boys were sunken up to their hips when they saw the play-doh's new creation strolling up to them. They were both fighting the urge to just lay back and be pulled in as their thighs were kneaded and rubbed in a way so pleasurable that Siegbert ejaculated right there. The sight of dozens of clay pairs of feet walking up to them though certainly made them more tense.

The smaller ones walked over and began run their cute toes along Forrest's stomach as he sank and despite himself the Troubador tittered at the attention and relaxed enough for the muck to take more of him. Siegbert had a similar problem as for him the feet were much bigger and he was sinking much faster. Sieggy was already up to his armpits in the muck and could feel the clay fingers already beginning to play with the blonde hairs in them.

When these big feet walked over and pressed themselves over his face to run their long toes through his hair, Siegbert could only gasp and not just because of the tender kneading his baby fat was getting down in the clay. Even more pairs of them came up and soon Sieggy's whole face was smothered beneath all these massive feet whose aroma of strawberries was filling his foggy head.

---
Forrest tried to call out to his cousin to stay strong but couldn't really do that himself as his nipples were currently being tweaked by shy little toes and his hips squeezed in a way that made him lose his mind. He stared at one pair of the little feet and noticed that they actually tried to cover each other in embarrassment allowing the Nohrian to finally realize. He was being teased and footsied by dozens of copies of his cousin's tootsies.

He looked to Siegbert who was buried under simulacrum's of his own dogs to the point where Forrest couldn't even see Siegbert's lewd expression as he sank fully into the clay. Forr was up to his chin in no time at all and having a beastly time trying to ignore the caressing of his ears done by the feetsies. He knew that if he relaxed too much he'd get pulled right down and he and Sieggy would be doomed. He had no idea what waited for him down there but the massages it was giving had him feel like his brain was leaking out his ears.

The feeling of rough hands with a gentle touch cupping his balls though and playing a feather along them though was the last straw. Only one person knew to do that and he wasn't here. Forrest could picture those small hands from memory and knew from the bristles that was a Kinshi feather. A giant goofy smile spread across his face as he sunk contentedly with his imagined torment. He looked up at the sky and through all the feet pressed over his face saw the Puppet King looking down at him before the Play-Doh closed over top of him.

---
Forrest smiled as he felt a familiar touch playing with his toes. He moved aside the book he'd dozed off reading from atop his face to get a look at certain young prince massaging Forrest's big gunboats on the table he'd had them up on.

"Kiragi you woke me" Forrest teased, acting as if this was an unwelcome surprise. The dream he'd been having was odd, to say the least.

"You seemed as if you were having a bad dream, so I was just doing my best to add a bit of pleasure to it."

"Oh is that what you were doing you, little scamp? Is that why I see you playing with my feet?"

"Forrest, not once in your whole little dream there did I hear you even ask for any of that to stop you little slut. Why if you'd been asked I'm sure you would have asked for more."

"Oh now there's no call for words like that Kiragikins. What did I do for you to say such mean thiHIHNGS! Oh Kiragi, no! Not right now!"

---
Kiragi wiggled his fingers after the quick tickle he snuck into Forrest's arch. He enjoyed how his boyfriend's feet smelled like blueberries due to the creams he used and especially enjoyed that they were the one's he'd gifted him. Unlike usual though the handsome Nohrian was trying to pull his feet away.

Normally Forrest's feet couldn't go ten minutes in Kiragi's company before they were in the prince's lap toes beckoning his curious fingers in. However that dream had been a bit too much even for Frisky Forrest and he wanted to unwind and check on his cousin. He was concerned for Siegbert and suspicious about that dream. He explained this through snickers to Kiragi as he insisted that a good game of "This Little Piggy" was all Forrest needed. Finally he relented and the two set of for Siegbert's chambers.

---
They found Sieggy blushing in his nightclothes as he sat in his own pair of strong royal Hoshidan arms. Siegbert's cheeks were red enough to cook on as Shiro played a finger down his belly and cooed.

"C'mon Sieggy, say it. We go through this every time. Just admit it cutie."

"Eheheverytime Shiro! I don't wanna say ihihit cause it's not true! Juhuhsut stahap!"

"Hiding the truth huh Sieg? Maybe I should check that little belly button of yours?"

"NOHOOO! FINE YOHOU WIN! I'M CUTE! I'M ADORABLE! I'M LIKE A PUPPY DIPPED IN HONEY DAMMIT!"

"Oooh so close Sieggy. It was kittens. You always get that part wrong. GIMME THEM TOES!"

"Nahahaha! Nahahat mah toohooesies!"

"Who's toesies? These are Hoshidan property by conquest. Heck, they might as well be my birthright."

Siegbert lapsed into wheezy chuckles as Shiro stuffed all ten little treasures into his mouth. Forrest went to try and stop Shiro so he could speak with his cousin but found a little bundle of energy that struck him in the back of the legs to drive him to the bed.

---
Before Forrest could say anything tiny little fingers were digging into each wrinkle on his big soles as he wiggled under the little form.

"COUSIN" yelled a squeaky voice and Forrest knew instantly he wasn't getting out from under a hyper little Kana without some help. Rather then offer it though Shiro and Siegbert gladly took a tootsie each from Forrest to give some friendly attention to as Kana zoomed on up to begin blasting the delicate troubador's belly with blueberry tasting raspberries.

Forrest's face was red as he laughed his head off and it was pulled into the gentle lap of Kiragi. He looked up into the archer's blue eyes and struggled to hear what he was saying...

---
"Now these two are new arrivals! One's not totally broken in just yet but I doubt a comanding presence like yours miss would have much trouble bring him to heel. Just go for his!"

Camilla rolled her eyes at the Puppet King's terrible pun. Even as a brainwashed slave to tickles, she couldn't bring herself to laugh at a joke that bad. She instead looked over the merchandise the owner of this toy shop was showing her.

Before her stood two great boxes with a certain pair of runaway Prince's stuck inside them. After the two had been dug from the Play-Doh they'd been too busy moaning and giggling to put up any kind of fight as the toys had changed them into clean clothes and packaged them for sail. They were so proud to have aided the two in their graduation from Tickle-Toy's in Training to Full-Fledged.

---
Forrest now stood in his box wearing a camouflaged crop-top, some baggy fatigues and a pair or clothen combat boots. The shoes had been much too small and the young prince's big feet had ripped right through them. The toys had found the aesthetic quite cute though and left those wiggly digits hanging out as an enticing extra when you bought your very own "SERGEANT BIG-FOOT" for such a low-low price. Plastic ties kept one of Forrest's hands pressed against his forehead in what was actually supposed to be a crisp-looking salute. However due to the lewd expression on the dreaming Forrest's face from his blessed dreams it instead took on the appearance that he was massaging his own temple in an overwhelmed expression.

Siegbert still fought, but in his dreams as he ran from a great horde of his family and friends all brainwashed into tickle-piggies looking to snort between his toes. He hadn't put up a fight either as the toys had re-dressed him in a fancifully light dress out of a fairy-tale. His hands were adorned in pair of gloves that had been stitched lightly to the waist of the dress to give the appearence that he was in a pure and chaste pose. This was spoiled though by Sieggy's erect cock poking up through the dress though. His dainty feet had been placed gently in a pair of glass slippers that showed his freshly pedicured toes off tantalizingly as if they were meat in the window. His box announced him as "PRINCESS SUGAR-TOES"

Both boy's boxes had opening in their plastic to let them breathe of course but also exposing both their ticklish buttons, Forrest's exposed armpit due to his saluting and Siegbert's graceful arches right through a hole in his slippers. They were all marked with "TRY ME! I REALLY LAUGH" which Camilla made sure to confirm as she eyed the merchandise.

---
"Quite honestly these are perfect! I have three brothers with birthdays coming up and this perfectly handles what to get two of them. Why I might not even be able to part with these myself!"

"Glad to have helped a customer ma’am! Have I mentioned you remind me of my wife?"

While Camilla and The Puppet King made a show of haggling over the price, Forrest mumbled to himself in his dreams as Sieggy just kept running.

"Why yes Kiragi, you were right! Playing piggies did make me feel better! This little piggy went wee-wee-wee all the way to his new home!"

Wow an amazing imagination! Great, great story!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back