• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big brother to ticklish-licklish Nick from Essex! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Nick from Essex stressed to me his being straight and married so no sex but he'd fantasised about being bound and teased by another guy but nothing heavy and that he'd been tickled by his elder brother when teens and now 33yrs thought about it and told him that I was more than ready to be big brother. He told me he was 6'2" and size 11 foot and could meet me from work which sounded fine to me. Nick arrived at mine at 7pm and told me he was nervous but excited. His wife not home he did not have to rush. We sat together in the lounge and he said he felt comfortable enough to be secured to the bed so within 20 minutes was in his briefs. Ankles together and blindfold and gagged he nodded asked if he felt vulnerable and I said "Good just as your big brother wants you Nick!"

I stared at both black socked feet and began to massage every inch of one foot then the other sensually and sniffed his socked feet whilst feeling them up and warm n' moist as guy's feet need to be to interest me, as I told him to come to me from work so his feet masculine, hot 'n sweaty and told him his feet smelled awesome as he moaned from my experienced foot massage of his socked feet. I began very slowly to caress his soles through his socks and heard quiet laughter so obviously very ticklish and unable to hide it so stroked evey inch of his socked soles, loving seeing his feet squirm!

"You're very ticklish Nick even socked and going to take my time with these socked feet as thin black sheer nylon you feel one finger tracing up n' down each sole alternately and deliberately slowly, teasingly, a light stroke tickle heels to toes as I'm experienced in this as feet my thing and in my control I decide if my tickling makes you react in panic or pleasure! I see Nick the gentle touch on the soles of your feet is maddening so seen now using more fingers and hearing you fighting not to laugh a real challenge for your big brother to break you!"

Saying this I gripped and squeezed Nick's toes on his right foot and held it taut to run a finger the length of his sole and repeated this with his left foot and then stroked lightly under his toes and across his arches saying my knowing his hot spots heard by his laughter increasing and lightly tickled all over both of Nick's feet saying I was really enjoying his feet, his big, straight, hot n' sweaty feet and then heard a gasp as I sucked on his nylon toes of his right foot simultaneously stroking the sole, his toes wiggled in my mouth and did the same with Nick's left foot!

"You not expecting that right Nick but you bet your bare soles will be licked and toes sucked and nibbled which will be agonisingly licklish but big brother does what he wants with these feet, secured feet and all you have to do is laugh Nick and that's guaranteed happening as you're in no hurry to leave and I'm in no rush to see you go, in fact you're not going anywhere Nick!"

After at least an hour enjoying Nick's socked feet I peeled off his socks and was thrilled seeing two big, bare smooth bare feet and toes wiggling teasing me and resumed tickling his big masculine bare feet as Nick encouraged me laughing as I told him I was going to so enjoy torture tickling his feet but then began massaging them! I fondled them saying my liking the fact he was straight and not accustomed to men playing with his feet or infact I doubted anyone except his elder brother years before and he nodded and nodded again when I bet his brother hadn't orally enjoyed them!

"Well Nick they smell raunchy and taste ripe so you best get used to my mouth giving them a work out, each toe nibbled, sucked and licked and my fingers sliding over every inch of your big, bare feet!" and stroked his feet all over and including in between and under his toes inflicting insufferable torment on Nick's bare feet, mine to enjoy! Nick's gasps from the oral attention to his feet was great hearing and taunted him it must be humiliating and embarrassing to be touched intimately by another man and genuinely moaning myself as I seduced his feet with my tongue as I satisfied an insatiable appetite I have when enjoying a gorgeous pair of feet as Nick's were and are as we meet weekly now! I tongue worshipped his soles and toes and licked in between every toe loving him being so licklish!

His soles saliva lubed my fingers glided up n' down the length of his soles and loved seeing Nick's toes twitching as I teased his feet with tormenting, ticklish touch and told him that I wanted to tickle and lickle his feet on a regular basis as his muffled laughter music to my ears as my tickling his feet now genuinley driving him crazy, breaks to let him catch his breath but telling him his big brother was in control and I found tickling his big sexy feet addictive running my fingers up n' down the soles of his feet to his toes and underneath them all. Licking the soles of his feet and licking, sucking and nibbling his toes drove him wild as I kept on stroking his saliva-slicked soles simultaneously as Nick was trapped in a ticklish-licklish predicament!

"N-N-N-NOOOO, HAHAhaha ha ha. Dooooon't ha ha ha HAHA Pl-pl-pleaseeee HAHAHAha ha ha haha ha!"

"Sssssh Nick I'm rubbing your feet, caressing, massaging and playing with your feet whether you like it or not and firmly rubbing them now will at any time switch to lightly caressing them softly which will tickle like this Nick, just like this, that's it wiggle your toes, squirm for your big brother, feet secured together so little effort for me to tickle both your feet simultaneously, lightly caressing your soles and toes as your brother did, tickling steadily not harshly so slowly you become hysterical tickling you silly as your delicious toes clench and splay as they did for him, finger stroking your soles effortlessly and unknown to you with your bedcovers lifted and bare vulnerable feet your elder brother's lust for them he sniffing them and loving their sweaty odour as I do and feeling their warmth and moistness gently caressing the length of them, his fingers caressing your heels, arches and balls of your feet, tickling all these toes Nick, fingers sliding in between them and under them all, deliberately silently tickling your feet as you squirmed in your bed as he'd massage your feet but lick your soles and suck your toes which was so wrong but felt so right didn't it and a kept shared secret!"

I smiled as Nick nodded and told him his secretly anticipating his elder brother enjoying his feet with the lights out and I was now his big brother and loved the way his feet looked, the feel of them warm n' damp, loved their masculine aroma and the reaction from them when caressed and tickled and rubbed my face against his soles and massaged them and gently at first adding more pressure to my touch starting to tickle his soles again as he tried to evade and avoid my touch, fingers stroking up n' down the soles of his feet and then again teasingly caressing Nick's sensitive feet. Running my tongue in between each of Nick's toes then stroking them, intense tickling, running my fingers along the length of Nick's soles, first one foot at a time then both feet simultaneously!

Nick nodding when asked if I was a better tickler than his elder brother stroking his soles slowly as his toes clenched as ticklish sensations instantaneous with him as tickles increased so muffled hearing Nick's uncontrollable laugh exploring under his toes with my fingers and ignoring his verbal reactions and told him not even having used my tickle tools as now drawing the feather in between his toes and the quill end scraping over his soles and then introduced the electric toothbrush and the revolving bristles dealing merciless, sustained ticklish attack as I fiendishly told Nick that I wanted to meet weekly and darted my tongue in between Nick's toes and stroking every inch of his feet and licking, nibbling all over them but he agreed when having heated his feet with the blow-drier I employed the inkless ball-point pen on them and writing the agreement on them! This tickling drove him berserk!

"You wanted a man to control you with tickling and be your big brother Nick Baines and so you have found him, your wife will never know our secret just as nobody knows about you being tickle toy for your elder brother Mike as from tonight 24/7/'2019 you're mine and willingly submit these feet to me weekly, your feet, my feet to enjoy in every way imaginable!"

I told Nick I'd be taking a photo of him and barefoot in bondage as a means of making sure he kept to the agreement and lighly licked his feet, the most sensitive feet imaginable and my fingers danced over his soles and under his toes as I then licked in between his toes again as my fingers ran over his overtly sensitive soles! My oral attention drives Nick the most crazy; sucking and nibbling his toes, grazing teeth over his arches, swirling my tongue over his toes in and out of my mouth as it's intimate so makes him feel uneasy but as my tickle toy he's mine to enjoy!

I run the feather in between his toes and under them and with the quill end stroke his size 11 soles which always makes him lose control and his feet always moist n' sweaty as he wears black sheer socks to every meeting mean his feet lubricated naturally by his days sweat and reacts well to the tortuous bristles of the sonicare revolving dealing a ticklishness sensation over his soles which he tells me is unbearable every moment the bristles stroke up n' down the length of Nick's feet, feet unable to escape the torment their ticklishness invites happening! Laughter and struggling is all he has to do every meeting and excels in doing to my complete satisfaction tickling his feet ruthlessly seeing his feet spasm!

My saliva mixed with his natural sweat makes his feet super-sensitive and from work always slightly dirty which is a bonus as it invites them when his socks are peeled off to enduring a tongue bath, tongue tickling in between and under his toes which tickles him so much, the licklish sensations made more unbearable as I tell him that his being straight and submitting his feet to me must always be a little humiliating and embarrassing knowing as much as he'd hated it, he loved to hate his elder brother's attention to his feet and me his new elder brother me relished inflicting ticklish and licklish agony on his feet and espcially enjoying his feet orally using my teeth, nibbling the balls of his feet and his toes and telling Nick I'm going to lick and nibble all over his feet and suck on hs toes as long as I like as he best remind himself he's straight but presents his big feet to another man and to be tickled and lickled, caressed and massaged weekly as psycholgically teasing him increases his ticklishness and vulnerability and sense of helplessness as tickle toy for his new big brother and now our shared secret!

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back