• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Instagram Tickling (or hang out)

CageTigerShark

TMF Poster
“If everybody is doing it one way, there’s a good chance you can find your niche by going exactly in the opposite direction.”— Sam Walton

Hello tickle community, I’m a 32 year old male ler from south of Boston, Massachusetts. I’ve been tickling girls discreetly in my personal life for about 10 years; it’s always been a very defining part of who I am. I’ve met some really nice people in the online tickle community, and I’ve also encountered a lot of adversity. I‘ve paid for a few professional sessions with Mistress Mia and Kelli Lynn Sage, as well as a few casual hangouts with a small number of women from the forum. Most of my experiences have been through random encounters and from mainstream dating sites, like Zoosk and Plenty of Fish.

I’ve recently made an Instagram account to make a collection of foot tickling videos with women who I meet for play (obviously with consent). I’m not planning to make or distribute professional clips; just a fun project for myself. I wish I’d had the idea sooner, but better late than never, right?

I’m looking to meet new female friends to hang out and play with. I’d prefer to meet local women who are able to travel, as I can host, but if you can host too then that’s great. I’ve had a lot of successful meetups before, so if you’re in the New England area (or close to it) please don’t be afraid to contact me for a hangout.

Some things I’m not looking for:

Married people who are cheating

Rude, entitled feminists who are manipulative and thrive on gossip and attention.

Your Kik/fetlife username. Let’s exchange numbers and talk like adults.

People who take an extraordinary amount of time to feel comfortable grabbing a coffee together. Don’t get me wrong, I understand the hesitation... especially with my being male... but there’s a big difference between being careful and wasting time.

Someone who’s already in a harem with other fetishists, who only communicate with each other and no one else.

Someone who is lazy and won’t make an effort to communicate or travel.

Someone who wants money for their time.

My intention is to make new friends to hang out and play with. I’m not looking for a relationship or any kind of commitment. If you enjoy the lighthearted side of tickling and tickle torture, without all the rules and bullshit, then please don’t hesitate to send a message. Over 21 is preferred, but I am open to play with anyone over 18. I get along with all kinds of people. I enjoy yoga, hiking, mixed martial arts and kickboxing, and I’m down to do all those things with someone too.

If you’re the type of person who feels threatened by confident, straightforward men, we will not get along.

I’m all about making experiences and having fun. Thank you for reading, and I hope to meet some new people soon! Have a great week.

Ryan

Last edited:
Female lee’s of New England, please reach out. Hope everyone is enjoying the weather lol

Forgot to mention I’m straight but genderfluid, meaning my personality fluctuates between male and female.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back