• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Session Advice

UK5350

Hi all,

I have my first tickle session ever as a lee in the near future which I am mega excited about..

The ler is promising I’m in for some awesome tickling, and I’m hoping I’m ticklish enough to not disappoint them for what they have planned :)

I am wondering if there is anything I can be doing to make myself more ticklish – I have heard that putting lotion on each night before the sessions will help.. does anyone have any more tips?

Thanks all, will happily share how it goes.

the best advice I can give you is to relax. Don't worry about how ticklish you may or may not be for the ler, the more relaxed you are the better results that will happen.

I also find putting lotion on just before the session works for me, heightens the sensations just enough to get good results.

Being comfortable with the ler also helps, the less nervous I am the better results I get.

Talk safewords and boundaries. Everyone should have a safe word or action no matter how masochistic they may be. Discuss areas that you do not want touched - if there aren’t any. The ler - especially one you have not previously been familiar with - should display some interest in your well being.

I’m new to tickling and I’m wondering how do you find an irl ler?, I would really like to know

I’m new to tickling and I’m wondering how do you find an irl ler?, I would really like to know

Patience, good humour, a readiness to deal with disappointment. And optimism. A good start would be including your sex in your profile. Like it or not, that tends to be something putative lers want to know.

Gender is fine. You don't gotta put details about your genitals at birth.

I had good luck with putting an add in the personals section, but also used caution when meeting for the first time. I always meet in a public place where there are people around. Then after that first meeting and getting to know the ler, I will then decide if I want to continue to a private area for tickling fun.

Most Lers contacted me through private chat and we talked for a while before I even though about meeting them in person.

Patience, good humour, a readiness to deal with disappointment. And optimism. A good start would be including your sex in your profile. Like it or not, that tends to be something putative lers want to know.

Indeed.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back