• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle to help the actress

This story happened a couple of weeks ago, and today I decided to remember and share. You see, I work as a director in Poland, mainly of short product videos. And this was the first time I had a chance to have a tickle experience at my work.
We were shooting a scene where people are at an important business meeting, where clients are present and so on. And there was this attractive lady in her thirties playing a secretary. She was quite tall and slim, very nice shape of a body, long brown hair, wearing glasses for a part. Her costume was sheer skin color tights, red heels, slim fit white business shirt, and grey slim fit formal jacket. She was absolutely stunning, exactly a woman that you imagine when someone say a hot secretary.
So in the scene, she brought a puppy dog to a meeting but hide it in her handbag under the table so no one could see it, because it's forbidden. But the dog got out, started smelling her foot, took of her shoe and playing with her nyloned foot. Of course we shoot a close shots of dog and her foot. And her foot was just perfect. My guess is 8 US, red nails, toes of just a perfect size and a mindblowing arch. I couldn't keep my eyes of her foot.
When we finished all the scenes with dog, which you can imagine were pretty difficult to make (and for your information didn't lead to any stronger reactions of hers), we went up with the camera to shoot her reactions for the video, which where really important to build up a joke. She was supposed to squeak a little (after the first enouncter of her foot and the dog) so everybody look at her, but then she had to struggle to do her best to hide what's going on under the table because the meeting is serious and important, and one of the clients hates dogs. But her pretending wasn't good enough. Of course it's up to director to decide, and of course I had a strong urge to help her, but honestly I think it wasn't believable. So I offered my help after a couple of takes. I went under the table and told her what to do: "Just do your best to stay calm like nothing is going on, I will suprise you, but until I say "stop" don't stop trying to keep your cool". I had a small field monitor down there so I could watch her reactions.
When camera started rolling I gave her a couple of seconds of doing nothing so I could suprise, than I slighty pinched her on her instep, and slighty run my fingers there for a while. Her reactions were nice and, more importantly, real! Then I grabbed her ankle, took of her shoe and slowly rode my index finger from her heel to toe. I wasn't waiting for anything and I did some extra index finger wiggling on her extraordinary arch, and then I started tickling her foot with all my fingers. Slighty at the beginnig, but, you know, her reactions wasn't good enough (just as I supposed ;) ), so I gave her a pretty hard tickling lesson all over her sexy sole. Her foot was trying to escape, but at that time it was already securely stocked in my ankle lock. I was watching her blushing face on the field monitor I had, struggling to prevent the burst of laughter. She was a very professional actress trying to obey my directing commands and waiting for me to say "stop". Because I'm the director and actors are not allowed to say "stop" (Pretty convenient isn't it?). Her acting was probably way to good at this time. Probably, her reactions were much more that it was supposed to be, but you know, it was very hard for me to stop helping her with her performance. After maybe a minute long suffering, she broke into the laughter saying "I'm sorry. I'm sorry".
Then I released her foot from the ankle lock and said "stop" a little jokingly. I went up from under the table, and I said "Sorry and thank you, you were brilliant. I wanted to have more variants, you know. Breath it out for a while and we will start shooting the next shot" and she was breathing it out for quite some time.
Well, this take was much better than the ones without me helping, but I could use only first 10-20 seconds, the other minute is way too much. That kind of hell simply couldn't be raised by a puppy dog...
Did ever say the words it tickles or I'm ticklish ? How old would you say she was ? Would love to see photos

Well, we'll be happy to know the name of this movie when it's out. And the director's cut if possible ;)

Hey, it's pretty messed up and unprofessional that you touch actresses in ways that are uncomfortable for them so you can secretly satisfy your fetish. That's workplace sexual harassment. How would you like it if your boss was like, ordering you to sniff pepper and sneeze and then later found out they were masturbating to it?

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back