• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baron Strap

Yep he is really great! But Just need to adjust the laugh sounds more

Last edited:
Baron's work is very good. My husband and I enjoyed a couple of his creations. He definitely has a lot of talent.

Wow what we can say, that’s amazing , ooh to be kept like that not knowing why, housed indefinitely days weeks, ......months ! Fed and watered wiped clean every morning maybe an ear piece speaking occasionally asking the same question every day “will you giggle for me tickle toy. If you giggle I know you like it, and if you like it I will keep you just one more day, it’s up to you, you decide, tickle tickle time!” :firedevil:firedevil:firedevil:firedevil

It seems this video has been disabled. His other videos are on there but this one is not on here for some reason?

Anyone know the artist?

Why is it disabled? Normally I wouldn't care but if someone's going to bump this thread and I'm going to click a link, I'd at least like to see a video. At least tell me what characters they are

I don't know what happened. The video got taken down for some reason.

It's still on his newgrounds page. Can't figure out how to share the link though.

Every time I watch a Baron Strap piece, I always just end up going, "This mother fucker here is BRILLIANT."

Speculation is that it got taken down as some interpteted her passing out at the end as her death

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back