• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Greg's Ticklish Hell! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
No love lost between me and my Step-Dad Greg so discovering him being unfaithful to Mum knew how to take control of the 6'3" trucker who at 31yrs was only 4 yrs older than me & Mum besotted by him and inheriting from Dad the house afforded them holidays in Bermuda, Virgin Islands, Cuba and other exotic locations in their 3 yrs together. I decided with Mum away visiting relatives now was the moment and waited for Greg to get home from the bar inebriated where he woud have met Suzanna who conveniently worked there and knew he was back on the road in the next couple of days and she going with him. A reliable source had informed me so 11pm he came in and by midnight out for the count on the bed with just boots off but suited me fine and barely moved as got his wrists and ankles tightly secured. Woke in darkness when sealing duct tape over his mouth wondering what was happening?

"Hey Greg you wake kind of, you know you really shouldn't drink so much as it can lead you into all kinds of trouble, no good trying to get loose Greg, give it up, save you're energy you're going to need it so how's the slut you're seeing, yes I know all about her and taking the next road-trip with you, cheating on Mum Greg, she loves you so much, totally hooked on you and don't you know it so guess you need teaching a lesson and remember you telling me about not being able to handle being massaged when we spoke about modern therapies for stress so guess what Greg a massage coming up and one I am going to take my time giving you and er one with extras! What's the size of these boots 13's and look at that two warm socked feet Greg and Mmm smelling like feet; can't hear you Greg but figure giving you; well them both a massage to remember beginning socks on, intensifying later when pulled off but no hurry so you told me too damn ticklish to stand them especially touched right!"

I faced both feet in athletic nylon socks saying though hot needing a warm-up from me and sniffed them saying his feet smelling like feet and sensing the heat from the both as he rubbed them together, yes Greg secured together so easier to get to grips with, wiggling your socked toes inviting Greg and hearing this he stopped and was giving me verbal but muffled I ignored him and began massaging, squeezing and kneading one foor then the other and fondling his socked toes, so sensitive he reacting and hearing him fighting off laughter!

"Your feet really are ticklish Greg and so much foot flesh to tickle when I do but right now as said Greg a massage, supposed to be soothing, relaxing but certainly for you not the case, that's too bad isn't it, love the feel of your feet Greg, often wanted to get to grips with them and more so since our conversation which was deliberate to satisfy my curiosity as having seen you jump when Mum has grabbed you and not expecting it and guessed your feet would be mega-sensitive and they sure are!"

I breathed in the raunchy smell from them and began kneading each foot more vigorously and squeezing all his socked toes and stroked both socked feet and rewarded by a stronger, greater intense reaction from him as I taunted him he needing to man-up not be such a pussy which deliberately offended his alpha-male attitude but told him the level of ticklishness depended on the individual but glad his being off the charts as it would make torture tickling them so much more fun! Loved hearing a muffled gasp and told him how Indian tribes with feathers at hand would often use them to tickle US confederate soldiers to talk and their feet and armpits obvious targets but his armpits of no interest to me though his big, sweaty feet definitely were!

"Air torture later Greg but something to think about, a feather slowly drawn in between your toes and the pointed quill end dragged the length of your soles when both bare, helpless and vulnerable but you can bet delivering horrendously ticklish sensations but right now Greg more than happy with your socked feet which are nicely shaped by the way and feel surprisingly smooth through your socks, that's it hold back the urge to laugh Greg, long as you can but guessing soon will break that macho determination of defiance as have all night Greg to see you suffer in ticklish agony and keeping my silence meaning more nights as Mum's weeks holiday over she'll often be the emergency Doctor on call with emergency team at the hospital and you will have days off in between trips and don't think about rearranging your schedule or might have to shatter Mum's illusions about her perfect man which will leave you out in the cold but suits me to keep quiet and you knowing your future's in the hands of your feet Greg! Oh I like that play on words! These socks not brilliant in deflecting the tickling sensations, it's so hot seeing your feet flexing and toes wiggling Greg! That's it and just one finger Greg up n' down and up n' down these socked soles providing little if any ticklish protection at all!"

Greg began laughing then gasping to hide it happening and breaking his personal resolve to not allow me getting the upper hand on his feet but was fine with that just indulging myself delivering one finger strokes the length of one foot and then the other and psychologically teasing him wondering if one foot was more ticklish than the other and would take my time determining the answer and knowing for sure his feet a no-go zone to be played with in any way voluntarily but involuntarily he having no control of it happening and it's exciting me that my playing with his feet was non-consensual as it made it more exciting! I stopping only to hear muffled giggles and cover-up gasps and verbal pleas I guess for me to quit teasing and tormenting him!

"You know Greg these feet are addictive, they look great, smell awesome, a rich aroma but not overpowering but definitely masculine and as raunchy as they smell will I'm guessing be matched by how ripe they taste, that's an extra though and later much, much later when more sweaty and warm but guaranteed horribly licklish when tongue bathed, no use kicking out Greg; these feet going nowhere but bare toes into my mouth even socked ones but the nights young Greg! All that bravado being the tough trucker and weakening so easily with a finger gliding up this right foot and now this left foot softly, gently and lightly, it's driving you crazy as not a real tickle but a consistent maddening stoke just up n' down and up n' down so what about spidering my fingers over these helpless socked soles, that's it flex those feet for me, wiggle those toes, Mmm they smell great Greg I can feel the heat emanating from them, yeah these feet's fate sealed so tonight the initiation into future foot-play but of course you could up and leave Mum but give up a luxury life-style like you have now, that harder to do so these feet the decider and just love squeezing them and manhandling them and admittedly because you hate it, that's a definite bonus!"

I then pressed my face against both warm socked soles and licked along the soles and ran my tongue over his arches and then began sucking the sweat out of his socked toes and sensations driving him ballistic so stopped taunting him even socked tasting delicious so bare would be a foot feast to savour and as I sucked on his toes of each foot in turn stroking the sole of the same fot so involuntarily his socked toes wiggled in my mouth and told him that lickling was a favourite technique of mine! Lickling his right foot slowly, sensually and touching his foot as a lover would and stressing my loving getting intimate with his feet as in between lickling his soles individually and sucking on his toes lightly tickling them and increasing the intensity of the tickling as hearing muffled laughter!

"That's it Greg laugh your socks off as that's what's happening next Greg, you're losing the socks as you're going to suffer ticklish agony like you never dared imagine in your worst nightmare and for my pleasure as cheating on Mum you deserve everything you get and I get to enjoy two feet I've lusted after since you moved in and got a confession you've sometimes goe off on trucker jobs in socks that I've sucked on but I guess thinking they're just sweaty, retrieved from the laundry basket so in the early hours you've dressed in the dark not wanting to wake Mum and socks are socks! Yeah it's dirty, kinky and guess you'd say perverted but as you're finding out I'm a secret foot-freak!"

I imagined his expression of disgust making me smile as I stared at both immobilised feet, socked feet and then slowly, so slowly drew both socks off his feet! Euphoria there they were bare, big feet so vulnerable and smelling perfectly ripe and moist to the touch which made Greg instantly react trying to kick out! I leaned into them and deeply inhaled the odour emanating from them. I gripped Greg's right foot and squeezed and kneaded and massaged it and squeezed his toes and fondled them one by one! Lightly caressing Greg's bare soles and delivering light strokes over them, each goot individually and then both simultaneously! Stroking over his arches, balls of his feet, centre of his soles, tracing fingers all over his soles and then caressed his toes and under his toes before lightly tickling them and licking fingers slid them in between his toes! These sensations having the desired effect, Greg desparately laughing and verbal, seemed to be objecting to his feet satisfying my insatiable appetite which I told him I had for big, straight, masculine trucker feet insanely sensitive and that needed a thorough foot work out!

Smiling more as clearly Greg begging me to quit as I consistently ran my fingers over every inch of both feet, each foot in turn to make sure individually his feet received the full focus of my attention so he had no control of himself mind and body as no escaping the ticking as I deviously told him whilst saying on his coming trip I was sure his mind would be concentrated on the ticklish, liclish predicament he found himself in and the fact it was his playing with the slut with him on the trip he was my 'Tickle-Bitch' stressing he could hardly claim being a he-man being such a pussy when his feet got messed with! Saying this slobbering over his fee and lubing them with my saliva and began gliding my fingertips in an up n down motion over his soles in fast motion hearing Greg laughing like a loon who'd lost the plot!

"Oh Greg is that ticklish, I mean really does it tickle as I thnk omeone has horribly ticklish feet, hyper-ticklish feet, off the chart ticklish and then stopping the tickles to resume massaging both feet then cruelly traced the soles of his feet with the inkless biro pen, up n' down both soles, over his arches and the balls of Greg's feet hearing Greg's uncontrollable giggling mixed with a verbalisation of it seemed panic. I proceeded with using the biro pen playfully and sadistically then swapped the pen for a feather and lightly drew the feather end in between Greg's toes!

"I'm sorry is that tickling you Greg, does it tickle when I blow air on your soles and then stroke them lightly with my fingers, does it, yeah tickle when I do this and this and then this and each time stroked different areas of both of his feet! More foot massage as just love the feel of Greg's bare feet as I told him I'd lusted after his feet seeing him walk around the house barefoot, in flip flops by the pool, imagining how ticklish they'd be, how they'd smell close up and taste so had every intention of exploiting them having control over him and his feet if he wanted to stay living in luxury and we both know he did!

His verbal reaction clearly volatile and frustrated as I told him it was amazing finding his feet so damn ticklish and licklish as I continued massaging them not to tickle but so sensitive Greg's reacting to any touching on his feet feeling so uneasy knowing any moment to expect a tickle or a lickle and blindfold as I told him magnifying the ticklish intensity as suddenly tickling under newly slick toes having enjoyed tasting them all again and saying during the night he'd be feeling the difference between soles lubed with saliva and oil but right now wanting to savour his foot taste! Greg shrieked at the sudden onslaught of tickle torture but his pleadings for me to stop only succeeded in encouraging me as telling him stop means go! I tickled and tickled Greg's sweaty feet! Over the length of his size 13 soles and the balls and arches of them and under his toes!

Then 'Bzzzzzz' the electric toothbrush and revolving bristles trailed over and over the soles of Greg's feet which got the reaction from him of his being subjected to 1,000 volts, feet flexing like crazy and toes spasming and my teasing him saying he might have brushed his teeth in the morning but clearly had forgotten to brush his feet so was glad to help him out! Stopping only to massage and fondle his feet but then tortuous tickled with the sonicare hearing gagged desperate laughter from my newly adopted 'Tickle-Bitch'! After ten munutes diactivated the toothbush and resumed hands on tickling running my fingers over and over and up n' down and up n' down the soles of Greg's feet! I loving his reactions as I orally indulged in licklng them with determined sadism!

Licking the centre of his soles I then indulged delivering slow ticklish strokes up n' down both soles and spent the next few hours alternating between finger tickling and tongue lickling all over Greg's vulnerable feet with they're becoming more and more instantly reactive to my sustained ticklish, licklish attacks which I relished in dealing out, bending the toes of each foot back and running my tongue slowly and sensually up n' down the soles of his feet and then decided showing control I would be freaking him out with my decision and not one he'd refuse if he wanted to remain living in style! Each of Greg's toes nibbled and sucked hearing desperate gasps from him as my tongue licked in between his toes as fingers traced over his bare and so deliciously vulnerable soles! My tickling and lickling, nibbling and suckling of Greg's toes intensified!

I told him he had yet to experience being tickled with the plastic tines of a hairbrush and the prongs of a fork and the pipe-cleaner but that would wait for his upcoming trucker job as I'd be taking the place of his slut, me and a friend Don who I knew would jump at the chance of playing with Greg's feet so the next trip would be a ticklish, licklish one and called Don in front of Greg!

"Hiya Don, with Greg and told him I know all about Suzanna and him so thanks for that info and if you're free Tuesday just told him that you and me will be taking her place on his trip and trust me you are going to get really excited playing with his feet, we're going to give him hell for the three nights he's on the road and always a lad at a truck stop eager to make cash so love to see Greg given a blow-job while we tickle the fuck out of his feet; yeah my thoughts exactly Don and Mum will be glad to see Greg and me bonding and encourage it happening so get ready to assist me as if you're free you can now as we can see how successful a tickling team we are as he has two feet after all so one each to experiment on! Can you hear him Don, gagged he's freaking out so see you in about 20 minutes; yeah okay I'll put his socks back on and we can start from scratch; yeah literally both soles!
See you soon mate!"

"Right Greg so you tell the slut plans have changed or maybe need persuasion and Don here soon I reckon on that being something you'll be given as with two of us working over you your ticklish insanity will be doubled and I know what tickle tools work well on you but others yet to try and Don I know will have a few ideas of his own! All you have to do do is laugh and that's something guaranteed you'll be doing but let's get these socks back on and heat these feet up with the hairdryer and get them hot n' sweaty, ticklish and licklish as don't want Don deprived of this now do we!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back