• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Work tickles... Potential future ticklee

TickleBelly98

TMF Poster
So on my college campus, I've been working at a local restaurant. I've been working for around a month now, and a few weeks ago a girl joined us who immediately struck my fancy. She is blonde, maybe 5'6", fit, and incredibly bubbly. She's kind to everyone and always has a smile and a positive comment to give, and honestly, those personality traits are really what drew me to her. After our first work shift together where she seemed very conversationally and... even a little physically comfortable with me, I couldn't stop thinking about tickling her. I'd never tickled a coworker before, but if it would work with anyone...

A week or so later, we're working together again, and I casually poke her side as I walk by. She immediately shrank away, squeaked, and said "Noooo, I'm insanely ticklish." I laughed and moved on, inwardly leaping in victory.

I didn't want to push my luck, so I stayed away. As fate would have it, another coworker accidentally tickled her when he touched the small of her back, and this got them in a conversation about it. I joined in, noting how ticklish she was before, and after haggling over her ticklishness, we both gave her little tickle attacks and she giggled and walked away. I was soaring.

Later, almost as if she was begging for more, she retaliated and tickled my side. I reacted by wrapping my fingers around her sides and squeezing her tummy, prompting the strongest reaction yet. For the rest of the shift, she retaliated and I would tickle her back, but I would always win because I'm hardly ticklish. I even gave her a few free shots at me because she felt like she was losing. I explored her sides, tummy, and some armpits with random pokes and squeezes throughout the shift.

I felt like the luckiest guy, but then another coworker saw it and said (jokingly) the most feared workplace phrase: "hey, that's harassment!" Immediately I backed off, but she just laughed and said "I really don't mind!", joking that she liked being harassed. This changed my tune. Could she actually like being tickled? Or was she just saving me from a potentially bad situation?

Since then, we've had two other shifts where our tickle fight has continued. I work with her in Thursday and hope to keep the flame alive. My coworkers find it funny and cute (though we never do it with our boss around), and no one else has said anything about it being wrong.

Idk. Maybe I have a chance here. Maybe I've finally caught my break and found the girl of my dreams! I'm not gonna rush though. I like this little innocent tickle bubble we can dwell in.

When I hear stories like this, I'm totally not into that gooey mushy romance and am not a hopeless romantic or anything, but I dont care as much about the tickling. Im actually more interested in whether or not you two will end up together. Reading through your story sounded like a good amount of flirtation to me. I mean its one thing for you to tickle her randomly, but for her to attempt to tickle you back on multiple occasions, that shows she has a playful interest i think. Just the feeling im getting. If you play your cards tight, i think you may be able to turn "my pretty coworker" into "my pretty girlfriend". Who enjoys tickle fights. Keep me updated. I enjoy reading about people finding ticklish happiness :)

When I hear stories like this, I'm totally not into that gooey mushy romance and am not a hopeless romantic or anything, but I dont care as much about the tickling. Im actually more interested in whether or not you two will end up together. Reading through your story sounded like a good amount of flirtation to me. I mean its one thing for you to tickle her randomly, but for her to attempt to tickle you back on multiple occasions, that shows she has a playful interest i think. Just the feeling im getting. If you play your cards tight, i think you may be able to turn "my pretty coworker" into "my pretty girlfriend". Who enjoys tickle fights. Keep me updated. I enjoy reading about people finding ticklish happiness :)

That's my hope! What's the next card I should play? I'm actually terrible at this &#55357;&#56834; I was looking for an excuse for us to get together outside work the other day.

Also, I may have just unintentionally sabotaged myself &#55357;&#56850; I asked her to take my shift yesterday, and she saw a cute customer and slipped him her number. Now they're apparently hanging out on Saturday

That's my hope! What's the next card I should play? I'm actually terrible at this �� I was looking for an excuse for us to get together outside work the other day.

Also, I may have just unintentionally sabotaged myself �� I asked her to take my shift yesterday, and she saw a cute customer and slipped him her number. Now they're apparently hanging out on Saturday

Don't give up mate! Never accept defeat! Until there's a ring on that finger or she expresses to your face her lack of interest, go for it.

Lol, I too am shit with women so asking me won't help. If I had to recommend something, I'd say ask her to hang out, as it seems you're already planning. Flirt with her playfully, maybe the occasional tickle, but don't go overboard or make it too obvious with the flirting or tickling. Especially the tickling. If youre tickling her nonstop the entire time it may send the wrong message that you're too handy or something. But the occasional tickle isn't bad. If you've known her for more than a couple weeks and feel like you two are good friends, you could always say fuck it and ask her out on a date.

It's only harassment if someone voices an objection...

Invite her out bro. Shes into you. Shes flirting and responding. Definitely ask her out

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back