• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Together F/m and M/f

isurrender

TMF Poster
I spoke with Captured Doll on Nite Flirt off and on for months and confessed my fantasy of being tickle tortured by a large woman and also expressed my fear of letting my desires leading me to a loss of control. She encouraged me to fulfill my fantasy, but I resisted. However, she convinced me to meet her at a place she told me was extremely professional. It is called the Ticklish House of Domination.

I felt nervous when we both arrived at the front door of the Ticklish House of Domination. She assured me it was safe and that I would enjoy the experience.

I big Hispanic woman opened the door for us. She was wearing a pink robe that could not hide her giant cleavage. The Ticklish House of Domination is a normal looking house, but she led us down to the basement that was anything but normal. There were chairs with stocks of all kinds, and hanging shackles and 2 beds with restraints. I was a little scared. Sofia told me to undress, and I did as I was told. She took my clothes and put them in an incinerator.

"Hey, wait a minute," I protested.

She ignored me and told me to lay on a cold wooden table. I obeyed her command, and she put my ankles and wrists in stocks, and my penis became erect during the process. My face flushed a little pink. Captured Doll watched me with a look of fascination on her face. Sofia untied her sash and her pink robe dropped to the floor. She had enormous boobs and a big sexy ass. She stood about 5'4" and weighed about 250 lbs.

"Are you ticklish?" Sofia asked.

"A little," I said, not really knowing because I had not been tickled since I was a small child.

"I'm going to tickle you," she warned.

She took a bottle of lotion and poured it all over my body. Then, she started rubbing it in, and I definitely felt ticklish. I smiled and tried hard not to laugh.

"He's about to break," Captured Doll said.

I sneezed a silent giggle.

Captured Doll stared at my face as I struggled hard not to laugh.

"Coochie, coochie, coo, tickle, tickle, tickle," she teasingly said. "Just let it out."

Sofia suddenly tickled my arm pits and I burst out laughing.

Just then, a muscular man dressed as an executioner came down the stairs.

"Oh goody, it's my turn," Captured Doll said.

Sofia tickled me continuously, while the muscle man tore Captured Doll's dress and panties off and unhooked her bra. He picked her up, carried her to the bed, pinned her down, and fastened her wrists and ankles to the bed, so that she was spread-eagled. He immediately started tickling her, and she was laughing as hard as I was.

Sofia went to the corner of the room and picked up an electric scrub brush used to clean bathtubs. She turned it on and scrubbed my foot soles. It tickled so much, I couldn't stand it.

"Let's see who we can force to say the safe word first," Sofia said.

The Executioner grabbed anther scrub brush and began tickling Captured Doll's feet soles. She shrieked with laughter.

I struggled in futility in the stocks, unable to stop the unbearable tickling on my feet.

"Stop, stop, stop," I begged.

"Hang in there ahhahahahahahaha," Captured Doll said.

I turned and saw the Executioner was flicking a feather on Captured Doll's ass crack.

"Don't you look at her," Sofia said.

She sat on my face, her big ass blocking my view, and she tickled my belly and balls. I was so excited, I desperately wanted her to let me go, so I could masturbate, if not actually have sex with her. I humped dry air and my penis flopped around.

"Let me go, please eeheeheehaaahahahmmmpfff," I begged.

"Not until you say the safe word, you ticklish wimp."

I felt so embarrassed. I knew I couldn't take it any longer--I was afraid I was going to faint. Captured Doll was laughing like a lunatic, but she was going to outlast me.

"Aunt Mercy, Aunt Mercy"

Captured Doll had defeated me. I said the safe word first.

Sofia released me from the stocks. I was sweaty and trembling and almost felt like weeping from being so dominated. Nevertheless, I still had a throbbing boner. Sofia saw the expression on my face and she put her arm around me. She cuddled me and told me I could suck her boobs. I did, while Captured Doll giggled.

Sofia held my hand and led me to the other bed, and she let me get on top and fuck her, while the Executioner tickled Captured Doll furiously, but she refused to say the safe word.

While I was screwing Sofia, she told me that if Captured Doll lasted 5 minutes longer, the Executioner was required to change places.

I came. 5 minutes passed and the Executioner was forced to release Captured Doll. I watched as he submitted to the bonds. Captured Doll and Sofia tickled the living hell out of him. My time was up. Sofia told me to wear the clothes on a hook on the wall. They were underpants, jogging sweats, and a t-shirt that said, I am a Ticklish Wimp. I had to wear that in the cab that took me to my hotel room.

I don't know what happened to The Executioner. You will have to ask Captured Doll.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back