• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oiled Feet and Banjo Picks - New Model/Artist - First Submission M/F

J

JewishKaren

Hello Everyone! I'm new to the TMF Community. My husband and I started producing some tickling art and wanted to share it for people to enjoy. We have quite a bit that we would like to share. It's our new hobby. My body is the model in all of our upcoming pieces.

In our images, I'm the model. Parts are indeed edited in Photoshop. Some of what we share will have me nude, so I'm have to make sure that I don't violate any forum policies with "mature" content.

I'm always open to advice and discussions about our work.

Attachments

• 96E5B14F-858A-4493-ACBA-6EB770DB3150.jpeg
    96E5B14F-858A-4493-ACBA-6EB770DB3150.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,361
Nice oiled soles! It'd be even more wonderful if they were roasted and tickled[emoji6]

Last edited:
Great image and wonderful text to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Thanks guys! We're just getting started in all of this and learning as we go. Some of our art will be hit and miss. But at least we are getting out there and giving it a go!

Thanks guys! We're just getting started in all of this and learning as we go. Some of our art will be hit and miss. But at least we are getting out there and giving it a go!

Absolutely! I look forwards to seeing more from you :)

I'm impressed. I've always thought banjo picks would be excellent tickling tools. Please keep it up.

Will do! I hope people like this style of digital art. We tend to lean towards mixing our real images and captions. Some might argue the "art" part, but this is our style since neither of us can draw worth a damn!

Sounds delicious! and yes, love that style of art....please keep up the good work..

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back