• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticking Interrogation - MMMMF/F (ADULT)

J

JewishKaren

Nothing worse for a New Yorker than being gang tickled into a confession in a foreign land.

Attachments

• Tick003_SEC.jpg
    Tick003_SEC.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,014
Last edited:
You have a great looking body, and from what I can se, nice looking feet! I like the scenario too

Thanks Gents! I do want my husband to use some sort of a different face-blocker than the "Lock". Maybe even Photoshop in a BDSM style hood. I realize that the pink/green lock over my face is a bit distracting.

These are our first few attempts. We're still trying to find out which art-style people like to see.

Do the captions add value or distract?

Any critique would be welcomed. We're not sensitive about criticism. Learning from some of the artists here would be helpful.

Wow! This is an amazing style of work.

I don't know how this works but its a wonderful draw and the Situation is such as genious.

Please more.

Thanks folks. These "starter" pieces give us some ideas. Over the years my husband took several thousand ticking images of me, but I don't give him permission to post my face. I'm not a paid model:)

So we have to find some way of obscuring the face, but not taking away from the scene. He was thinking bout rendering a hood or BDSM mask of some sort that fits the scene.

But, our art work is evolving. Some of it will stink, but it will mature over time!

Thanks Laughtermech...I should have some new stuff coming within the next week. Hopefully much better stuff. I wish that I could draw like many of the art masters here:)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back