• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Brother Portugal 2020 Tickle - Ana Catharina

Dark Crane

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hey, everyone ...

Today I bring you a recently and amazing video that's from Big Brother Portugal 2020. The girl's laying down on bed. She turns around, her belly facing the bed. Suddenly, the guy next to her starts to tickle her and she goes crazy! It was on Portugal, but she's brazilian ...

Her Instagram, for the ones who wanna see more photos of her: instagram.com/_ana_catharina.oficial/

Here's the link to the video: youtube.com/watch?v=uKVI4SKKTlk

Here's a link to download it: mediafire.com/file/154h270qqwchbed/DiCath+-+O+ataque+de+cócegas+da+Ana+-+Big+Brother+2020+-+Diogo+Descobre+o+ponto+fraco+de+Ana+Catharina.mp4/file

The name of the video: "Tickle Attack on Ana! Diogo discovers Ana's Weak Point!"

Here's a translation:

- Diogo: "Look, the knob even fell off..."

- Ana Catharina: "Oh, no!!! Don't do that!"

- D: "Come here, come here!"

- AC: "Hahahahaha"

- D: "I found it! I found it!"

- AC: "Hahahhahaahaha, no!!!"

- D: "I found it!"

- AC: "No! Noooooo!!!!!!!!"

- D: "I found it!"

- AC: "Hahahahahahaha, stop!!!"

- D: "I found it ... It was the conquest of the day ..."

- AC: "Oh, no ..."

- D: "The champion's round ..."

- AC: "Oh, no ..." (she's tired)

- D: "You were discovered."

- AC: "I was ..."

- D: "I liked the oinc!" (pig's sound)

- AC: "I'm really ticklish ..."

- D: "Are you?"

- AC: "I'm really ticklish ..."

- D: "And that laugh?" (pig's sound) - He's from Portugal, I couldn't understand that well because of his accent

- AC: "Oh, no! Don't tickle me ... Don't tickle me!"

- D: "Just one more time!" - Again, couldn't understand that

- AC: "No ... No ... No ..."

- D: "Ok, that's over. Give me a kiss ... Let's see what you have on your pocket!"

- AC: "No! Don't do that! No!!!"

- D: "Let me put something in your pocket!"

- AC: "No! No ... No ..."

- D: "Look, she wants to take a bath ..."

Sorry to bring this back up, but I was hoping someone might be able to assist. The following clip I'm sharing is a repost that I know most have seen already, but I'm asking if anyone has ever found a clip with better quality. In my opinion, this is the best mainstream tickling I have ever seen, but it's a crime that it is only 240p. Especially since it was from 2014 which wasn't too long ago. I've tried finding Big Brother Brasil 14 online and was legit gonna watch the episodes till I found this scene lol Is anyone able to do some digging to find a better quality version?

"Amazing tickle torture big brother Portugal" I didn't want to attach the link itself in case something would happen. This is the only version of this scene that I can find.

Sorry to bring this back up, but I was hoping someone might be able to assist. The following clip I'm sharing is a repost that I know most have seen already, but I'm asking if anyone has ever found a clip with better quality. In my opinion, this is the best mainstream tickling I have ever seen, but it's a crime that it is only 240p. Especially since it was from 2014 which wasn't too long ago. I've tried finding Big Brother Brasil 14 online and was legit gonna watch the episodes till I found this scene lol Is anyone able to do some digging to find a better quality version?

"Amazing tickle torture big brother Portugal" I didn't want to attach the link itself in case something would happen. This is the only version of this scene that I can find.

Hi, Wade03 ...

Well, as I understand it, you are talking about this video here: mediafire.com/file/xm8guykm0694q1f/Amazing_tickle_torture_big_brother_Portugal.mp4/file

Right?

I personally do not know anything about this video beyond the fact that it's from Big Brother in Portugal - in fact, you said you looked for something about Big Brother Brazil, but this video came from Portugal ...

Ana Catharina's video (the video of the thread) is from Portugal, also - although she's Brazilian ...

But I'll post it here if I find any version with more quality. And I'll also try to know the names of the girls that were tickled in the video ...

Thank you Dark Crane! If it helps, the first girl tickled is Amanda Gontijo, and I believe the second is Angela Munhoz. If it's from Portugal I apologize, but I'm going off wikipedia. But yeah hopefully we find a better quality version one day because that is maybe the best mainstream tickle I've seen.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_Brasil_14

Thank you Dark Crane! If it helps, the first girl tickled is Amanda Gontijo, and I believe the second is Angela Munhoz. If it's from Portugal I apologize, but I'm going off wikipedia. But yeah hopefully we find a better quality version one day because that is maybe the best mainstream tickle I've seen.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_Brasil_14

You're welcome, my friend ...

Yeah, I remember these girls from Big Brother Brazil 14. Unfortunately, I think they are not the girls in the video (what's lamentable, they are beautiful). I think the video's from "Secret Story 05" - because it's written in the left corner of the video (on the bottom). This is the version from Portugal, we can try to know who the girls are:

Portuguese version: pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Story_-_Casa_dos_Segredos_(5.%C2%AA_edi%C3%A7%C3%A3o)

English version: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Story_5_(Portuguese_season)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back