• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Jazmine Naked on the Tickling Wall - (WMV or MP4)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Jazmine Naked on the Tickling Wall - (WMV or MP4)

There are a lot of things that happen behind the scenes with some of my favorite girls. Part of the reason for making some of my new bondage equipment is because it also meets my sexual interests in my personal life. So I was thinking, if there are things that I like to do with some girls behind the scenes, maybe I can show you what I'm doing to keep them happy. Maybe it should be part of the scene. So here you go. The first couple of minutes is a warm-up, literally a warm-up as my cold hands have Jazmine jumping around right from the start. Jazmine is tickled gently for the first minute or two, and then around three minutes into the scene, things start to get exciting. Jazmine is chained to the tickling wall, with her legs spread wide open. That's one of the things I really like about this bondage piece. Since her legs are chained in that position, I know I can have a lot of fun with that wet ass pussy. Just as I planned, I whip out my big black vibrator, and I show Jazmine who is Boss. She is about to be in for a long ride, and many, many, so many orgasms. It only takes a couple of minutes for her first orgasm, and the look on her face seems like it caught her by surprise. But we had no time to waste, I had many more orgasms planned for her. I kept holding the vibrator on her pussy, adjusting it to find just the right spot, while I was tickling her body with my other hand. Jazmine was having a hard time holding herself up, and was begging me to please move the vibrator so she could get herself to stand up straight. Her pussy was just so sensitive, she kept telling me that she couldn't take it anymore. I had to keep it up though, trust me, I knew what I was doing. Over and over again, Jazmine has multiple orgasms like no other guy can give her. Just ask her.

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:
www.Ticklish-Girls.com

Attachments

• Jazmine Naked on the Tickling Wall - GIF.gif
    Jazmine Naked on the Tickling Wall - GIF.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 305
  • Jazmine Naked on the Tickling Wall - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 149
Awesome video!!! Now I just hope you are gonna be getting Kenzie like this!!!! In my opinion, your hottest video was your recent clip of Kenzie tickled topless!! Best video I seen in a long time with topless women tickled!!! Perfect balance of tickling, erotic and sensual tickling along with breast and nipple play.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back