• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sensory Research - day 3 continued (f/ffff)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
The door slowly opened, all 3 girls turned their heads to the side to see Dr Fitzgerald walk into the room with an evil grin on her face. They watched as she walked towards the TV and positioned herself at the foot of the tables.

“So then, my little ticklish subjects” she said patronisingly. “I have a fun test for you to endure”. She turned to Beth. “Would you say that ticklishness runs in the family?”.

“Erm, I guess so” Beth replied with confusion.

“Oh, did your friends not tell you?” Dr Fitzgerald said gleefully.

“Tell me what?” Beth replied, looking at her friends.

“They didn’t tell you that you had a visitor? A very, very ticklish one.” She said.

“NOT MY MUM” Beth replied angrily.

Dr Fitzgerald smiled menacingly at her.

“Don’t you DARE lay a finger on her” Beth said with rage.

“I’m afraid I have already done that, and she was …” Dr Fitzgerald paused. “Well, why don’t I show you” she said whilst turning the TV on.

The three girls watched as Susan went through the same initial tests that they had received, each time retracting her arms within seconds of the tickling starting.

Dr Fitzgerald paused the TV. “She is quite the sensitive subject, would you agree?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

“LEAVE HER ALONE” Beth shouted.

“But it’s just tickling” Dr Fitzgerald replied. She turned to Beth again, “What can they do apart from tickle us. Those were your words, weren’t they?”

Beth went red in the face with rage. “DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE” she scolded.

“That brings me nicely on to your next challenge” Dr Fitzgerald replied, changing the channel on the TV to show a blindfolded Susan, tied to a table in her underwear. Her arms tied above her head and feet locked in the stocks, still with her pumps on.

“HELLO” Susan called out. “SOMEONE, ANYONE, HELP”.

At that point one of the guards entered the room.

“Thank god you’re here” Susan said with relief. “I just woke up tied to this thing. What’s going on?”

The guard did not say anything, he just walked to the wall behind Susan and started to turn a wheel.

‘CLICK, CLICK, CLICK’

“Hey, what are you doing?” Susan asked with panic over her face. Her arms were becoming more stretched as the guard tightened the crank wheel.

Once she was fully stretched out, the guard started to walk to the foot of the table.

“YOU!” Susan shouted angrily. “ANSWER ME”.

The guard looked at her and smiled before bending down behind the stocks at the foot of the table.

“HEY, GET OFF” Susan shouted. “LEAVE MY SHOES ON”.

The guard removed both of her pumps to reveal her size 7, wrinkled soles. The cool air hit Susan’s feet.

“Hey, give me my shoes back” she pleaded.

The guard stood back up, his hands still out of view from Susan.

“Hehehe STOP THAT, ITS TICKLES” she giggled as she felt something in between her toes. “WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?”

The guard finished off tying her toes to the stocks before walking silently out of the room and closing the door behind him. Dr Fitzgerald muted the TV, the girls could see Beth’s mum shouting for help. They turned their attention back to Dr Fitzgerald. She walked over and behind the head of the tables.

“I’m going to place a remote in each of your right hands” she instructed. “When you simply can’t take anymore, just press the button”.

“What happens then?” Melissa asked nervously.

“You will see” Dr Fitzgerald said menacingly as she placed a remote in each of the girls right hands. Then she unmuted the TV and walked out the room.

“What happens now” Jennifer asked, trembling with fear.

“I’m not entirely sure” Melissa replied. “But I presume it has something to do with Beth’s mum”.

“Please don’t press the button” Beth sobbed. “My mum is far too ticklish”.

The girls saw Dr Fitzgerald walk into the room containing Susan.

Dr Fitzgerald did not say anything, just stood over her before drawing her nails over Susan’s torso.

“HEY AHAHAHA THAT TICKLESAHAHAHAHA” Susan screamed whilst wriggling as much as she could.

Dr Fitzgerald walked to Susan’s feet before raking her nails over Susan’s right sole.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOOPPPPPP AHHAHAHAHA” Susan laughed.

After a few seconds of tickling her exposed foot, she stood up and walked out of the room.

She entered the room with the 3 girls in, walking over and standing over Jennifer’s head. Jennifer shook her head in disgust before Dr Fitzgerald planted her nails into Jennifer’s armpits and started tickling.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jennifer exploded into fits of laughter.

“Just press the button” Dr Fitzgerald joked. “It’s just a little bit of tickling”.

“AHAHAHAHA NEVERRRR AHAHAHAHAH” Jennifer screamed as Dr Fitzgerald scribbled her fingers around her armpits.

Dr Fitzgerald moved her hands down to Jennifer’s exposed rib cage and scribbled her nails all over it. Jennifer was wriggling from side to side to escape but to no avail.

“STOOOOPPP HAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as her body jerked from side to side. Dr Fitzgerald’s sharp nails switching between Jennifer’s armpits and ribs. She picked up the speed and applied slightly more pressure to Jennifer’s sensitive skin.

“I CANT TAKE IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jennifer screamed before clicking the button on the remote, turning the lights in the room red.

“You lose” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

“I-I-I’m sorry Beth” Jennifer panted out.

“You shouldn’t be apologising to Beth” Dr Fitzgerald said as she walked over to Melissa, standing at her side.

“FUCK YOUAAAAAHAHAHAHAA” Melissa screamed out as Dr Fitzgerald dug her nails into Melissa’s sides. Her nails dancing over her skin. Melissa wriggled around on the table, laughing as the Dr’s fingers pinched and tickled her skin.

Her fingers attacked her belly causing Melissa to arch her back and bounce up and down on the table.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed. “NOOOTT THHEERREEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”, as Dr Fitzgerald’s wriggled one finger around inside Melissa’s belly button. She tortured her belly and sides for the next 10 minutes with no sign of Melissa cracking.

“You’re becoming tough” Dr Fitzgerald said as she continued the tickling. “Let’s see how tough you are now”. She dug her fingers into the inside of Melissa’s thighs, sending her into uncontrollable laughter, bouncing higher of the table as her head shook from side to side.

“PLEEEHEHEHEHESSEEE” Melissa begged as she squirmed on the table. “I-I CANTTAHAHAHAHA”.

Dr Fitzgerald started to pinch her groins in between moments of tickling.

The lights in the room went red again as Dr Fitzgerald stopped and turned to Beth with a devilish smile. Melissa did not say anything, just lay on the table, trying to catch her breath.

“DON’T YOU FUCKING COME NEAR MEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE” Beth screamed as Dr Fitzgerald ran her fingers all over Beth’s torso. “AHAHAHAHAAHAA YOU WONT BREAK MEEEEHEHEHEHEHE”.

Her fingers skittled up and down Beth’s sides and stomach. She was laughing uncontrollably and wriggling around but stayed strong.

10 minutes of Beth laughing passed on, Dr Fitzgerald was trying everything to break her, tickling her armpits with one hand and her sides with the other. Beth laughing silently, her face bright pink as she jolted around as much as she could.

“JUST GIVE IN” Dr Fitzgerald snapped

“NOOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth laughed back.

Dr Fitzgerald stood back in frustration, Beth panted on the table with a smirk on her face.

“Do you know what your mum told me?” Dr Fitzgerald questioned.

“Go fuck yourself” Beth replied confidently with a smile.

Dr Fitzgerald walked to the foot of the table, slowly pulling the woolen socks off Beth’s feet. “Your mum told me where both yours and her weak spot is”. The smile went off Beth’s face, she went as white as a ghost as Dr Fitzgerald forced her toes back, tying them to the stocks.

“No, Please don’t” Beth begged. “AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as Dr Fitzgerald scribbled her nails over Beth’s arches.

“AHAHAHAHAHAA STOP AHAAHAHA STOP” she screamed.

Dr Fitzgerald looked up at her.

“J-j-just a bit lower, I have an itch” Beth joked.

This infuriated Dr Fitzgerald. “GETTING COCKY WILL DO YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS NO FAVOURS” she shouted as she walked down the row of tables, stripping each girl of their woolen socks.

“My, My Jennifer, your big feet are looking extra soft after the 6 hours spent inside the socks. I wonder how ticklish they are?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked before slowly running a single finger down her arch.

“Eeeeekk” Jennifer gasped as she quickly scrunched her toes up.

“That’s cheating” she mocked again, tying her toes back against the stocks. She turned her attention to Melissa. “If 6 hours inside the socks made your friend extra ticklish, I wonder how sensitive yours will be after 16 hours”.

Melissa closed her eyes shut as Dr Fitzgerald admired the soft, wrinkled soles in front of her.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle” Dr Fitzgerald joked as she scribbled her nails on Melissa’s right arch.

Melissa’s eyes opened widely as her foot slammed against the stocks and scrunched up. She had never felt anything so ticklish before, “NOOAAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed, jerking around on the table.

“This is going to be fun” she said whilst tying Melissa’s ultra-sensitive toes back. Looking back to Beth, “are you sure you don’t want to reconsider?”

“FUCK YOU” Beth snapped.

“I’m glad your still being so stubborn” she replied. Dr Fitzgerald pressed the button on her radio, “Tools, please” she spoke into it.

“W-w-what tools?” Beth said nervously.

Dr Fitzgerald smiled at her as a guard walked into the room holding a black tool box, placing it down by Beth’s feet and walking back out. Dr Fitzgerald pulled up a stool at Beth’s tiny size 3 feet and opened the tool box.

“What are you going to do to me?” She said worried.

Dr Fitzgerald smiled as a whirring noise filled the room. “I wonder if my tickle tools will change your mind?” she said waving an electric toothbrush up for the girls to see. Beth’s face went white.

“No, no, please” Beth begged.

Dr Fitzgerald planted the small bristled head down underneath Beth’s toes on her right foot.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAHAHAHAHAHPPPPP” Beth screamed out, bouncing around on the table as Dr Fitzgerald ran the brush slowly under her toes. NAAAATTTT MYY TOOEEESSSSSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

Within 30 seconds, the lights went red in the room.

“I knew you couldn’t take it” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as she continued to tickle her toes with the toothbrush.

“I QUIT, I QUIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth laughed.

Dr Fitzgerald stayed at her feet for another few minutes before Jennifer shouted, “LEAVE HER ALONE, SHE PRESSED YOUR BUTTON”.

Dr Fitzgerald stopped and stood up. “You are right, Jennifer. She did submit. Unfortunately though, I don’t take kindly to being mocked by some stupid girl” she said as she clicked a button on her remote. Whirring noises filled the room as bristled rollers appeared from under the stocks, positioning themselves in front of the girls feet.

“Now you will all pay for Beth’s cockiness” Dr Fitzgerald said whilst pressing the remote again, the rollers started spinning before moving towards the girls feet, the bristles touching down on their super sensitive arches.

The room filled with the girls screams and laughter as their bodies wriggled and bounced on the table. Dr Fitzgerald admired as the rollers slowly moved up to the girls toes and back down, across their arches to their heels.

“You three have fun” she mocked as she left the room.

“MAAAKKEEEE ITT STAAAAPPPAHAHAHAHAHA” Melissa screamed and begged, clicking the button on her remote.

“AAHAHAHAHA IIIIMMMMMM TRYYIIINNNGGG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jennifer laughed, also clicking her remote as the bristles dug deep under her slender toes on her size 7 feet.

The girls wriggled around for the next 10 minutes before the rollers stopped spinning. They lay there trying to catch their breath.

“Why do you have to be so cocky?” Jennifer said angrily at Beth.

“NO, NO, NO MUUUUUUMMMM” Beth shouted in horror as she watched Dr Fitzgerald walking over to her mum on the TV.

“My dear Susan” Dr Fitzgerald said menacingly whilst stroking Susan’s cheek. “Feeling ticklish?”.

“Just let us go” Susan replied, shaking her head.

“I’m afraid, that is not possible, just yet”

“W-what do you mean, just yet?”

“Well, your daughter and her friends had the chance to save you” said Dr Fitzgerald. “Buuut, they failed”.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?” Susan snapped.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t harm them. They enjoyed it” Dr Fitzgerald said wickedly. “Well, I think they did, judging by all the laughter”.

“DON’T YOU LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON THEM” Susan snapped back angrily.

“Oh, I won’t” Dr Fitzgerald mocked. “That is, if you pass my test”.

“W-W-What test?” Susan asked nervously.

“My tickle test, of course” Dr Fitzgerald said softly, stroking Susan’s hair.

“Please don’t tickle me” Susan pleaded. “I can’t stand being tickled”.

“That’s bad luck for you, your daughter and her friends then” Dr Fitzgerald laughed.

Susan took a deep breath. “What do I have to do?” she asked.

“I’m glad you asked” Dr Fitzgerald said with a smile. “There is a timer in the room, which of course, you can’t see. I’m going to tickle you, like you have never been tickled before”.

Susan gulped nervously.

“All you have to do is endure the tickling until the timer hits zero. The only way I will stop the tickling is if you ask me to tickle your daughter and her friends”.

“NEVER” Susan snapped back.

“You might be saying that now, but 3 hours is a long time”.

“3 HOURS!” Shouted Susan.

“I’m afraid so” Dr Fitzgerald mocked. “Not feeling so brave now, are you? I will tell you what, I will give you some motivation”. Dr Fitzgerald clicked her remote starting the rollers spinning in the other room.

“MUUUUM” Beth cried. “DON’T LET HER TICKLE US ANYMOREEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

The rollers hit all three girls feet, sending them back into fits of laughter. The laughter filled Susan’s room through the speakers.

“STOP” Susan shouted after hearing the girls cackling.

“Very well” replied Dr Fitzgerald, clicking the remote again to stop the rollers. “Are you ready?”

Susan gulped again nervously as Dr Fitzgerald put the remote back into her pocket. “Where do you want me to tickle first?”.

Susan stayed quiet. The timer started counting down.

“How about here?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked before digging her nails into Susan’s sides.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Susan laughed as her outstretched sides experienced the Dr’s nails scribbling up and down them.

“AHAHAHA NOO AHAHAHAHAHA”.

Dr Fitzgerald raked her nails up and down Susan’s sides as Susan’s bum bounced up and down on the table. Her nails running up to her ribs and digging in between each one of them. Susan screamed with laughter as she was tortured on her sides for what seemed an eternity.

“What about here?” Dr Fitzgerald asked before running her nails up to Susan’s smooth armpits.

“NOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHA STAAAAPPP ITTTT AHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed as she swayed from side to side. Her arms pinned tightly over her head exposing every millimetre of her pits.

“Does it tickle?” Dr Fitzgerald joked as she sunk her nails in deeper.

“AAHAHAHA YEESSSSS AHAHAHAHAHA”

“Too bad” Dr Fitzgerald replied while circling her armpits over and over again. Susan was covered in sweat, her face going pink as her bum slid from side to side on the table.

Finally, Dr Fitzgerald gave her a much needed break.

“You are doing great” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

“H-H-How long left?” Susan panted out.

“Not long” Dr Fitzgerald replied with a smile. “Just 2 hours 42 minutes”.

“WWWHHHAAATTTT?” Susan shouted. “18 MINUTES! THAT’S ALL THAT WAS?”

Dr Fitzgerald chuckled to herself as she slowly dragged a single in between Susan’s breast and down to her belly button. Susan winced and shuddered as the nail sent ticklish shockwaves across her body.

Dr Fitzgerald started to slowly draw circles with her nails around Susan’s belly button.

“Hehehehe” Susan giggled. “Stoopp That Heheheehe”.

“If you think that this is bad, just you wait until I properly dig in” Dr Fitzgerald joked.

“Hehehe Pleaseeehehehehe” Susan giggled before Dr Fitzgerald suck her nails into Susan’s stomach.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed with laughter as Dr Fitzgerald’s 10 nails dug deep into her stomach. She scribbled and scribbled for minute after minute. Susan wriggled on the table in fits of laughter. Her laughter was so loud that she didn’t hear the whirring noise from an electric toothbrush until it was too late. Dr Fitzgerald shoved the head of the brush straight into her belly button.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as the vibrating bristles explored her belly button whilst Dr Fitzgerald’s free hand continued to tickle her stomach. Susan’s laughter turned silent as she tried to catch her breath, her body frantically wriggling from side to side, bouncing up and down on the table as her stomach endured the torture for minutes on end before Dr Fitzgerald finally let her breathe.

“I’m surprised you’ve lasted this long Susan” Dr Fitzgerald said with a smile.

“A mother will do anything for her daughter” Susan replied, breathing heavily.

“I’m going to make you eat those words” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as she walked down the table to the stocks. “Remind me, what did you say your feet were out of 10? A 12?”

“DON’T YOU DARE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA” Susan screamed as Dr Fitzgerald dragged her nails around Susan’s exposed arches. “NOOTT THHEREEEAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

“Awwww, someone’s feet are sensitive, aren’t they?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as her nails danced over Susan’s soles.

“STTAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA PPPPPP” Susan screamed with laughter as her head shook frantically from side to side. “AHAHAHA IMMMM GOINGG TOO PEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”.

Dr Fitzgerald smiled wickedly as she increased the speed of her fingers.

“STAAHAHAHAHAHAHPPPPP” Susan laughed harder and harder.

Dr Fitzgerald moved her nails up to Susan’s stretched toes, digging them underneath.

“NOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Susan screamed as she couldn’t hold onto her bladder anymore, urine trickling out of her pants onto the table.

“Awwww, does that tickle?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as she continued her onslaught on Susan’s toes. “What about this?” She asked before shoving the toothbrush in between her big toe and second toe.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA IIII CANNTT TAKKKEE ITT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Susan screamed with laughter, pee still trickling out from in between her legs.

“JUST SAY IT” Dr Fitzgerald instructed.

“NNOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Susan laughed.

Dr Fitzgerald now held 2 toothbrushes in one hand, running them under Susan’s toes, switching feet every minute or so. Her other hand continued tickling the heel and arch of the other foot. Susan could not escape the tickling, she was once again struggling for breath.

“AHAHAHAHA STTOOOPPPP AHAHAHAHA” she shouted. Dr Fitzgerald stopped tickling and stood up. “Tickle them” she sobbed. “I can’t take anymore”.

“MUM, NO, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beth cried as the roller hit her feet first. Within seconds, the sound of the 3 girls screaming again with laughter filled Susan’s room.

“I thought you would do anything for your daughter?” Dr Fitzgerald mocked.

“Please, I cant take it. I cant stand to hear them screaming” Susan begged, tearfully.

“Very well” Dr Fitzgerald said with a smirk. “I have the perfect thing to drown out their screams”. She pressed her remote, rollers extended out of the table and moved towards her feet. “Your laughter should drown them out” she laughed as the rollers began spinning.

“NO,NO,NO NOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Susan screamed out as the rollers moved up and down her feet.

“You still had 2 hours left on your clock, so enjoy” Dr Fitzgerald mocked as she walked out of the room, leaving Susan wriggling and screaming as her sensitive soles were tortured once again.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back