• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A chance ticklish meeting! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
In the dark corner of the bar Des spied the suited executive clearly drunk and made his move learning the man had been jilted by his fiance and ordered them both another couple of drinks and made small talk though Ian wasn't in the right state to being a great conversationalist and Des living close by decided to act knowing the bar soon closing and suggested Ian sober up with black coffees at his place. Des knew the guy easy to manipulate took control and outside the bar hailed a cab for the 10 minute journey and soon both in his apartment and Ian on his bed and wrists so easily secured by Des who slid off the executive's large black loafer shoes, size 14's and warm inside pleasing Des who secured both socked feet together, feet in customary black business socks, nylon and having a rich smell so addictive to Des.

"Ian you awake?" Des asked to be responded by a drunken hmmm sound but no words.

Des lightly stroked both upturned socked soles creating slight ticklish sensations which made Ian's toes wiggle but no great response as being too inebriated so Des stroked both soles a little more and explored both feet so Ian squirmed more and drunkenly uttered "Noooo!" as Des focused stroking the base of Ian's toes ignoring the drunken man's moans. He carried on speaking to Ian as if nothing was happening!

"Ssssh relax Ian!" He secured the duct tape over Ian's mouth and whispered he seemed to be very sensitive on his feet and his having a thing for feet he was just going to play with them for a while and Ian in no condition to stop him and went to the end of the bed and directed his attention to both arches stroking the arch of each foot individually exploring their immediate sensitivity!

"Feeling the tickle Ian, my fingers sliding over these smooth socked soles, a few hours ago strangers and now you on my bed and me getting to know your feet, your big n' sweaty warm feet intimately Ian, seems you not liking them touched, ticklishness too much!"

Des smiled lightly stroking both highly sensitive soles, ultra-ticklish feet to the lightest touch even drunk teasing effectively as muffled giggles heard as Des taunted his ticklish prisoner.

"I've always loved men's feet Ian and big feet so saw you in the bar and guessed you over 6' and spied your big shoes and decided then I'd get to grips with your feet as I am and OK, guilty; got you more light headed with a couple more drinks to get you back here to enjoy them as I am seeing you squirm to escape my fingers sliding the length of your feet is getting me so excited and you being straight a real bonus as guess not used to another man enjoying them and especially one very focused on tickling them!"

Des relished finding Ian's feet so super-senstive and determined to explore the ticklishness of them but also loving their masculine aroma of the ticklish feet he had at his mercy, both vulnerable and accessible to the tickler after a chance meeting hours before! He making Ian moan as he taunting him saying being so extrmely ticklish, how did he imagine his feet reacting being licked, toes sucked and nibbled and rubbed his nose over Ian's socked toes and brushed his lips lightly over both nylon soles!

"Nooopleeeshnooo!"

"No what Ian Mmmm such smelly feet but not pungent, feet trapped in socks and shoes all day, Mmmm just my kind of feet and moist n' warm which I've got to taste, our secret Ian, you came home to a stranger's house and he tied you up and seduced your feet and tickled the fuck out of them but the problem being they'll be no proof as you'll have ingested a tab which will mean you have misty recollections of something happening but no clear memories of it and I a hypnotist by profession so will soon enough have your office number even private extension and call you and progamme you to obey a code word so you being my ticklish, licklish guest whenever I decide to invite you!"

"Whaaatnoonoopleeshshtoopitnoopllesssshnoo!"

"Ian Shssh it's not so bad, I'm not going to rape you; just your feet! These very ticklish feet so guess you feel this Ian, my fingers can't resist stroking every inch of them, secured tightly yeah Mmmm just saying tickle me feel me lightly tickling your soles, arches, heels and toes but let's slide these socks off Mmmm now that's what I really want Ian your bare helpless feet, so smooth!"

Saying this Des licked them and licked in between every toe and along the length of both big soles he guessed certainly untouched and non-tickled by any man before sensitising and awakening every nerve ending in them as Ian's laughter intensified as Des's fingers spider tickled up n' down both bare soles relentlessly especially focussing on Ian's insanely ticklish arches and licklish toes and ignoring muffled pleas from his drunken victim for him to stop!

The multiple ticklish, licklish sensations he was delivering to Ian was driving the man crazy stroking both heels, teasing the sides and insteps, the arches and all Ian's toes with speed and agility and squirming desperately to evade De's experienced ticklish torment as Des feasted on both feet hungrily, orally as menacing as manually; licking and nibbling Ian's feet all over mercilessly tickling and lickling both feet with his insatiable appetite!

"Ian I love testing guy's scales of ticklishness and you are off the charts ticklish and licklish, love licking your soles and saliva lubed sliding my fingers all over them and snacking on all your wiggling toes seeing you responding to every touch, my tongue darting wildly in between every toe and hearing your laughter and incessant pleading is such excitement inviting me to tickle and lickle these feet more and more!"

"Nppshtooopffuckshtoppnooohahahhahashtooopithahahanooo!"

Des tickled Ian's feet all the faster and with a greater intensity and sucked on all five toes simultaneously of each foot in turn knowing how insanely licklish this would be for Ian and he wasn't wrong as he tickled and lickled both feet with a passion intensifying the sensations and then slowing the frenzied sole tickling to a consistent light and maddening stroking telling Ian he would be subjected to ticklish overload as he'd be feeling the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush and the teasing of a feather all over his feet, this being just the initiation to an experience of ticklish torture or delight, something Ian could tell him in a few hours but for now happy to be in ticklish control with his fingers and licklish control with his tongue!

"One thing I'm curous to find out Ian is which foot's the most ticklish and which one the most licklish as being so insanely ticklish as you are on both feet, something which will take time to determine and might even have to ask a fellow tickler over to help me see as he can work them over as I voyeur and mentally take note and then we both give you a ticklish workout! In fact I'll call him in a minute as that sounds like a plan, guess it'll feel like being shocked by 1,000 lightening bolts of ticklish-licklish sensations Ian!

"Hi Will, yeah it's me and got a live one here, he's a real squirmer and broke up with his girl needs cheering up so bring the bristle gloves and we can give him a massage like we did to Peter on Monday, exactly Will .. exactly two very big ones and insanely sensitive; so see you in about 20 mins! Bye!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back