• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Milf Savannah from Simply Tickling

Haptic513

TMF Poster
I was wondering if Milf Savannah from Simply Tickling has an IG or Twitter. Please let me know if you have her handle.

I’m a big fan of hers, and I hope she works with ST again some day; that being said, I honestly hope she doesn’t have IG or Twitter accounts. She seems to value her privacy, and I wouldn’t want to see her driven away.

I’m a big fan of hers, and I hope she works with ST again some day; that being said, I honestly hope she doesn’t have IG or Twitter accounts. She seems to value her privacy, and I wouldn’t want to see her driven away.

Agreed. I would imagine she probably has one or the other but it's for her regular vanilla life.

She does not. And yes she does very much value her privacy. She's doing very well outside of the fetish world and I keep in touch, and I keep the door open if she ever wants to make a comeback.

For now shes on an indefinite retirement from the tickle fetish world. Sad yes, but all good things come to an end.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Amateur models usually end up being some of the best. Sadly, they're also the ones that leave the industry without any warning. I hope that one day she'll return, but it seems like once the amateurs leave, they very rarely return. When they're done, they're done.

I remember JaeJae from TickleAbuse. After her first shoot, everyone thought that she was gonna be around for awhile and that TickleAbuse had found the next best young model. He even had her on schedule to come back. But as the shoot date got closer, she decided she didn't want to do anymore fetish work. She ended up being a one & done.

It wouldn't surprise me if some have had their personal social media accounts discovered and obsessed fans drove them away. Some really are unable to control themselves.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if some have had their personal social media accounts discovered and obsessed fans drove them away. Some really are unable to control themselves.

They can control themselves, they just choose not to.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back