• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies, how do you feel about tickling men?

MarkyisTickly

TMF Poster
Does it turn you on? Does it excite you in any way? Or do you prefer to tickle other women?

I was interested in getting a female perspective on this since I rarely hear about women sharing love of tickling men.

Also bonus question, how many of you watch F/M clips?

I am a pansexual switch, so I have no issues playing with men. Whether or not it excites or turns me on depends on whom I am playing with. I not only watch clips i also produce them.

I am a switch, but lean towards lee. I love tickling men! Especially in a session setting where I get to either seek revenge, or (my FAVORITE) set myself up for getting tortured even worse when I finally decide to untie my victim :p

I’d say it’s more playful when lering a man, where as getting tickled by a man is more of a turn on. Though there have been plenty of times where feeling a guys....enjoyment....while being tickled was definitely sexy! Either way, making a composed and manly “tough-guy” dissolve into a puddle of giggles is fucking amazing.

I am a switch, but lean towards lee. I love tickling men! Especially in a session setting where I get to either seek revenge, or (my FAVORITE) set myself up for getting tortured even worse when I finally decide to untie my victim [emoji14]

I’d say it’s more playful when lering a man, where as getting tickled by a man is more of a turn on. Though there have been plenty of times where feeling a guys....enjoyment....while being tickled was definitely sexy! Either way, making a composed and manly “tough-guy” dissolve into a puddle of giggles is fucking amazing.
That's what happens to me bahahaha

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

I tickle both men and women, though I'm mostly lee these days. I do get turned on while tickling them but it's overpowered by general excitement at making them make hysterical...

I have always loved tickling guys in a playful way. My bf now shares my tickle fetish, and I adore tickling him. I love seeing his beautiful smile when he cracks up, and I love hearing his gorgeous laugh. Love it so so much.

Nobody likes tickling men, especially not mercilessly and at great length, it's a practice with zero entertainment value and all agree it should cease immediately.

as someone who is female and is pretty much only into /m tickling... i love it, of course! personally, i like f/m tickling more than m/m. however, i rarely ever tickle anyone, out of shyness.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back