• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 4 (F/F, gang/F, */F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 4 of Chapter 10 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 3

“Hmm,” Jen thought of what to do next. “I think I want to go back to the sand burials where Ava and Izzy are. I’m itching to give a good tickling, and those two deserve it for what they did to us on the way here. Are they still buried?”

“Yes, they are,” Tickle Mistress Wendy proclaimed. “I checked on them, and of course tickled their feet a little, after I checked in with Layla. They were already pretty apologetic for tickling us on the way here, but I’m sure they could use some more encouragement to be sorry.”

Jen smiled in agreement as Wendy led her back towards the two servants. Within a few minutes, they had arrived, and they were very pleased with what they saw. Both Ava and Izzy currently had a tickler for each foot, and the two were laughing pretty loudly. From the looks of it, right now was quite a popular time for this sand burial station: all the holes were full of victims, and they were each being tickled by a few people. Wendy addressed one of the ticklers that was getting Izzy, “You mind if the two of us join in? We were really hoping to tickle some ticklish feet now.”

“Come on in!” both ticklers invited them in.

“You can each take one half of one foot,” one of the ticklers suggested. “She’s quite ticklish on her feet; I can’t believe that she volunteered for this.”

Jen and Wendy approached their target, Izzy’s ticklish toes, and they began dancing their fingers on the tickle spots. Izzy was already in hysterics from the other tickling on her feet, but this did make it a little louder, “AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP!” Off and on, Izzy would throw in a plea or two in a desperate attempt to get her four tickle torturers to stop tormenting her ticklish feet. However, for the most part, she just laughed harder and harder as she was tickle tortured. Jen and Wendy experimented with her toes, and although they were most certainly not Izzy’s worst spot, they were still satisfactorily ticklish.

Following around ten fun minutes of tickling Izzy, Wendy saw that her servant was completely worn out, so she stated, “She looks pretty exhausted. Let’s give her a break.” The four ticklers stopped, leaving a fatigued and panting Izzy sitting in the sand.

“Wendy,” Jen addressed the Tickle Mistress, “I’ve had a lot of fun here, but I want to go explore some other places on the island. Do you think we could head out soon?”

“Yes,” Wendy affirmed before turning to the other ticklers. “I’m sorry to do this to you, but Izzy here is my servant, and I need her out, so you won’t be able to tickle her anymore.”

“Well, I don’t think that’s so bad,” one of the ticklers declared. “I’ve actually been waiting to get put in one of these; they’ve just been full since I’ve been here.”

“How come you get to go in one?” the other tickler questioned the first. “I’ve been waiting to get in one; I think I deserve to be tickled.”

“Hold on, hold on,” Wendy stopped the two. “That young woman,” she pointed to Ava, “is also a servant of mine. There will be two holes open, so you can both go get tickled.” The two former ticklers were quite happy at this, and the four of them went over to the employee Wendy had talked to when she put Ava and Izzy in, “Hello, I’d like to release Ava and Izzy now.”

Wendy pointed to the two servants, and the employee smiled, “Of course. Let’s get them out.” She signaled for another employee to come over, and before long, the two were dug out of the sand. “I hope you two had a great time in the sand burials!” Shortly after, Izzy’s two former ticklers were buried and laughing hysterically from tickling on their bare feet.

“So, you two,” Wendy addressed Ava and Izzy, “that was a good start to your punishment. You’ll be punished further at home, with cameras on, but you won’t get it as bad as Layla will. Speaking of Layla, I’ll go get her. Jen wants to head out so we can go explore the island more. You two, take Jen and yourselves to the cleaning station. I don’t want sand all over my T cart when everyone gets back in.”

“Yes, mistress,” Ava announced, echoed by Izzy. “Miss Jen, please come with us. We’ll make sure you get all cleaned up. Mistress Wendy is quite strict about sand in her T cart, so we better do a good job.” The two servants and Jen headed to a part of the beach near the exit, where there was a sign saying, ‘Clean Sand Off Here’. For each of the five stations in there, there were a couple of employees. Ava came up to one of the employees and declared, “The three of us need some sand cleaned off. Our ride really does not like cleaning sand out of her car, so we need a thorough job done.”

“Of course,” the employee answered. “You can be with me, and you two, go to stations two and three. They’ll take good care of you. Make sure to let them know you need a thorough cleaning.”

Jen and Izzy headed off, Jen opting to take station two. “Hello, I need a thorough cleaning,” she informed the employees, although she was still not sure what it entails. “My ride really hates cleaning sand.”

“We can do that; please stand here,” one of the employees indicated. Before Jen knew what was happening, the employees had grabbed her hands and locked them to a chain hanging bar above her head. She was completely stretched out like she had been with the ropes.

‘Of course, they’re going to tickle me,’ Jen realized. ‘I’m all stretched out, and my tummy’s really vulnerable again. And this is Cackle Beach. Tickle Mistress Wendy said that they incorporate tickling into everything, and this must be a main attraction here. Well, might as well have some fun. All I’ve got to do is laugh; they do all the work.’

“EHEHEHEP!” Jen felt the first scrubbing brush tickle right inside her armpit and giggled in response. “EHEHEHE!”

“Hmm, not an armpit girl, but we need to clean it thoroughly, so Cootchie Cootchie Coo!” the employee on Jen’s left commented. “You’re a ticklish one!”

“EHEHEHE THIHIHIS TIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Jen giggled out her commentary. “EHEHEHE!”

‘This is fun!’ Jen was enjoying the tickling inside her mind. ‘I never thought scrub brushes could be so entertaining, but I like this!’

“I think her armpits are good and clean, so let’s see where else on this ticklish one’s body needs cleaning,” one of the employees stated.

“EHAHAHAHAHAHA THAHAHAHT TIHIHICKLEHES MOHOHORE!” Jen laughed a bit harder as the scrub brushes began cleaning off her ribs. She wiggled and started squirming in response to the more ticklish sensation.

“Ooh, we’ve got a live one here!” the apparently lead employee, who had been doing most of the talking, said as she and her partner scrubbed harder on Jen’s ribcage. “I don’t think that she’s a rib girl, but we’re definitely getting warmer.”

‘Well, it definitely tickles a lot more, but the scrub brushes are definitely still lots of fun,’ Jen continued her positive attitude about the tickling. ‘I think I can have a lot of fun with these. I’ll have to have someone tickle me with these when I get back to Tickle Mistress Wendy’s house.’

“Ribs look like they’re done,” the lead employee noted. “You know, I think she’s going to be a tummy girl, the way she was laughing at her ribs.”

“Could be a deception,” the other employee countered. “Some people just have hyper-ticklish zones. It could be that her ribs are a hot spot, but not her stomach, and lower down is more ticklish. Or it could be the scrub brushes. I’m up for seeing, in any case.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO!” Jen’s reaction to brushes touching her belly was an involuntary plea. “AHAHAHA IHIHIHIT TIHIHIHICKLEHES SOHOHOHO MUHUHUCH!”

“Tummy girl!” the lead employee exclaimed. “I told you!”

‘This is so bad,’ Jen realized why she did not love scrub brushes as much as, say, feather dusters. ‘It just tickles way too much, and it’s a bit rough. I mean, the tickling itself isn’t terrible, but it hurts too much. Those bristles were not made for my belly.’

“I guess you were right,” the other employee responded to her partner as they continued scrubbing Jen’s stomach. “She is a tummy girl, and a fun one!”

“STAHAHAHAHAP!” The pain from the brushes not being suitable for a bare midriff may not have been much, but Jen hated it. “IHIHIHIT HUHUHURTS!”

“It hurts?” the lead employee looked Jen over with concern. Jen nodded her head furiously, and the employee conceded, “Well, I guess we can’t use these on your belly.” The two scrub brushes came off Jen’s midsection. “We still do have to clean it, but since you have such a sensitive stomach, we’ll use a softer alternative.”

“What are you doing?” Jen wondered as a blindfold came over her eyes from behind. “Why are you blindfolding me?”

“Well, softer tickles work much better as a surprise,” the lead employee’s voice seemed louder now that Jen could not see. “And we can’t let you know what tool we’re using.”

“AHAHAHAHA SOHOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUCH MOHOHOHORE TIHIHICKLEHEHE!” As it turned out, the softer tool was an electric toothbrush, and one of the two that were used on Jen went straight into her navel, causing her to scream in laughter.

‘This tickles so much more than the brushes!’ Jen exclaimed inside her head. ‘But I will say that it does not hurt at all, and I can stand any tickles. Even though it tickles tons, it’s much more bearable than those painful brushes, even in my button.’

“I think we’ve got a very specific kind of belly girl,” the non-lead employee proclaimed. “We’re cleaning a button girl! Make sure you test that toothbrush in her bellybutton. It’s so ticklish. I don’t see how anyone could resist giving it a good tickle.”

Jen’s bellybutton was thoroughly cleaned out over the next few minutes as the employees alternated tickling it and the rest of her abdomen with the devilish electric toothbrushes. While her torso was being tormented, Jen just gave in and let herself laugh freely, enjoying the feeling of the extremely effective tickle tool on her most ticklish spot. The tickling moved out to her sides and then stopped after every single speck of sand on her belly had been removed, leaving Jen with a tingling tummy as she felt the aftereffects of the tickling. “Well, that was fun,” the lead employee declared. “You’re a really entertaining belly girl. But we still have work to do, so let’s move on to your legs. We will go back to the brushes, since they are the most effective tool to clean with. Let us know if anything hurts, and we’ll move to a less painful tool.”

“EHEHEHEHEHE!” Jen was much more relaxed when the brushes returned and began tickling her legs and knees. Although they still tickled, they were no longer painful, and the tickling was not overwhelming in any sense. Jen took the brushing on both her legs and knees very well for the next few minutes as the sand was cleaned off her lower body. In the end, she was fairly relaxed and content with how it tickled. Of course, the two employees could not let Jen off without further intense tickling, especially with her blindfolded. After finishing up cleaning off Jen’s legs, they set the brushes down, and Jen waited to be untied. “AHAHAHAHA THAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!” she screamed out when she felt the toothbrushes come back to tickle her abdomen. The two employees focused in on Jen’s most ticklish spots with the tools, opting to use their fingers to tickle the rest of her midsection. Just about the entire time, Jen had one toothbrush in her navel, with the other doing a half-circle around it in anticipation of diving in. The ticklee’s head was thrown back in constant laughter as the tickle tools tormented her ticklish torso, and she was loving every second of it. After a couple minutes of tummy tickling, the employees decided that they could not keep Jen any longer, so they ceased the tickling and untied their victim.

Jen was still catching her breath when the employees guided her outside, handing her off to Ava and Izzy. “We can’t clean your feet since they’ll get dirty again by the time you get off, so we have special foot-cleaning stations right outside the beach,” the employee provided the reason no one’s feet had been brushed. “Ask an employee if you need help finding it; they will be happy to tell you. Thanks for coming to Cackle Beach!”

As they walked away to the foot-cleaning stations, Izzy got up the nerve to ask, “Miss Jen, what did they do to you?”

Fully recovered, Jen answered with a large smile, “Oh, they just got my belly with toothbrushes. Tickled a ton, but it wasn’t horrible. How were your cleanings?”

“Not bad, even though we had a lot more sand on us than you,” Ava stated. “You know our feet are super ticklish, but we’re not especially weak where they were cleaning. The foot stations, however, will be a much different experience for us. They’re always torturous when you have hyper-ticklish feet. I’ll go in first so you can have a little extra break.” The three made their way off the beach, passed by a happy employee who exchanged the typical pleasantries, and ended up at a set of boxes. Like everything else on the island, the boxes appeared to be specially crafted for tickling. There were holes going into the box that looked like stocks holes, just waiting for a pair of bare feet to be trapped in them. “Alright, lock me in, Izzy.” Ava sat down on a little padded chair and placed her feet in the box holes when her fellow servant opened up the container. Within a minute, the laughter started, “AHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHO!” Ava was in hysterics as her most ticklish spot was targeted by whatever was inside the box for four minutes. When the box finally opened up on its own, the servant looked thoroughly tortured, and she got up out of the chair, lying down on the ground to recover.

“I’ll go next,” Jen volunteered, taking Ava’s place in the chair. Izzy opened up the stocks box, and Jen surrendered her feet to it. Once the box closed, Jen felt a hairbrush on each of her bare soles. “AHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen was laughing, but not that hard, as the hairbrushes tickled the bottom of her feet. Within a minute, she felt another tickling sensation: electric toothbrushes were targeting the pads of her toes. Not having exceptionally ticklish feet, Jen was able to easily take this, her laughter only slightly increasing. There was another distinct increase in her laughter when flossers went to get the sand out from in between her toes, but it did not come close to the level of Ava’s laughter. Less than a minute after this, the tickle tools retreated and the box opened up, freeing a relatively unaffected Jen.

“Well, I guess it’s my turn.” Izzy was quite nervous as she said this, anticipating the tickling. Feeling some residual tingles on her feet, Jen realized that opening up the box was just as simple as it sounded, so she allowed Izzy’s feet in the box and then locked them in. Izzy was just as hysterical as Ava had been, with the other servant getting up and waiting next to Jen during the tickling, having recovered from her turn in the foot ‘cleaning’ box. Shaking and squirming as much as she could, Izzy still could not protect her feet from the devilish tools that were wreaking havoc on her most ticklish spot. She eventually rolled over and laid down on the ground after being let out of her torment.

“What now?” Jen questioned Ava, who was clearly the only one in a state to respond.

“We wait for Mistress Wendy,” Ava instructed. “She shouldn’t be too long; I’d be surprised if she didn’t find Layla almost right away. We’ve come to Cackle Beach enough that Mistress knows the attractions that we all enjoy.”

True to Ava’s word, Tickle Mistress Wendy came along within thirty seconds, Layla with her. The normally authoritative and confident Tickle Mistress took a sad look at the box and sighed, “I love coming to the beach, but this is just the worst. If I could get the sand off without this thing cleaning my feet, trips here would be so much better. Oh, well. I suppose I have to do this. Layla, take that box so we can get this over with.” Layla got into a box opened by Ava, while Izzy opened up the box for Wendy. The laughter started almost immediately, and Wendy thrashed around, trying to get her feet out of the tickle torture box. Hating having her worst spot tickle tortured, the Tickle Mistress was helplessly howling with laughter, pleading for the mercy that no one could provide until her feet were clean. “NOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAP THAHAHAT! PLEHEHEHEASE IHIHIHIM BEHEHEHEGGIHIHING! STAHAHAHAP STAHAHAP NOHOHOHOHO!” Layla, on the other hand, was taking the tickling quite well, demonstrating that her feet were not a hot spot. After four torturous minutes for Wendy, the machine decided that her feet had been tickled enough to be considered clean, releasing the weakened Tickle Mistress. Layla was already out and up, and she helped Wendy get up to take her to the T cart. By the time everyone was in the T cart, Wendy was recovered, and she took the time to give orders to Layla in the driver’s seat, “Layla, do not activate the bondage for anyone. You’ve already got plenty of punishment coming for you, and I can extend it to a whole night if you give me a reason. Everyone back at my place knows about your knees, and they know their punishment if they don’t get them.”

“Yes, mistress,” Layla submitted to the Tickle Mistress’ reclaimed authoritative voice. “Where to, mistress?”

“My place for now,” Wendy commanded. “I’ll show Jen some of the places we can go, and we’ll get your punishment started. Plus, we have to finish up Ava’s and Izzy’s punishments, so I might as well let everyone take good care of all of you while Jen and I go out.” The two other servants shuddered at this, and their heads remained down in shame for the entire ride back to Wendy’s house.

Next Chapter
Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 5

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back