• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The word" in different languages

Studious_Hustler

Verified
Quick -- without looking anything up, in how many different languages do you happen to know the word for "tickling"?

Do you have a favorite word for "tickling" that's in a language besides your native one(s)?

For me, I believe I know the word for "tickling" in 8 different languages -- including English, my native language. My favorite is probably the Spanish word for tickling.

I know it in three. English (tickling), German (kitzeln), and Japanese (kusuguri).

Dutch (kietelen) Polish (łaskotać) Greek (gargaláo) French (chatouiller)

A few of the ones already here and 'chatouille' (French).

Here are a couple that haven't been mentioned yet: דגדוג (pronounced "deeg-doog") (Hebrew) and kiliti (Filipino).

Bonus: in Filipino, "armpit" is "kilikili." So an armpit tickle is "kilikili kiliti."

Does anyone have any luck with particular searches with these words? For example, does one language, other than English, pull up some really choice mainstream material?

In Finnish it is "kutitus". I've also always strangely liked the fact that in Finnish "tickle torture" is a compound word, "kutituskidutus". If I recall correctly it's "kittling" in Swedish.

Oh damn I'm just now seeing this thread! Sorry it seems I've arrived at the same pondering point lol and posted a thread on it... Maybe a mod can kindly merge the 2, I don't know.

Anyway the audible of the Bengali translation of "ticklish" seems to be heard as "ticklish", even though it is written in symbol characters...

I referenced German kitzelig, Spanish cosquillas, Chinese pa Yang de and was struggling to think of others...
I didn't post it but I was stuck on the Russian, Ukraine, or Slavic version of "Stop"! I know I've heard it plenty enough to know it when I hear it in a clip

Solletico / solletica / solleticare (italian)

Yes, this one I know as well, but I may have been led to believe that it refers specifically to foot tickling? I could be wrong, but I'd like to know the solution if anybody can offer some insight...
I'd appreciate it ☺️

Yes, this one I know as well, but I may have been led to believe that it refers specifically to foot tickling? I could be wrong, but I'd like to know the solution if anybody can offer some insight...
I'd appreciate it ☺️

I've never heard that. Feet in italian is piedi. Maybe folks are seeing solletico and imagining it comes from the word sole or something.

ps. there is a way to multi-quote on here vs multiple posts

In Afrikaans the word kielie means tickle and kielierig means ticklish. They both sound very playful.

I've never heard that. Feet in italian is piedi. Maybe folks are seeing solletico and imagining it comes from the word sole or something.

ps. there is a way to multi-quote on here vs multiple posts

Yes, you're right Chicago, lol however I was having a string of disconnected thoughts that didn't come until after I had hit the post button. And so naturally I had to wait 30 seconds haha. Hope you are doing well ☺️

Just wanted to add that I love languages, especially when you can guess the context being relayed just by the sound of a word like "ticklish" -- in basically any language

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back