• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Candice Patton Instagram Story

"I used to be. I don't think I've been tickled in ages. I'm definitely the kind to punch."

Ugh. I hate that kind of reply. It's one thing to not like it, but punching? Such a violent response. Imagine if a guy punched a girl for tickling him? He'd be run out of town on a rail. Oh well. At least we have an official answer. 😀

As someone who has been desperately wanting a confirmation, kinda disappointing but its something i guess.

Well, sometimes you just gotta take what you can. Then you had some weirdo ask on it to let him see her feet.

See this is why we can’t have nice things

I can't stand her as it is, she ruins The Flash, now she ruins what could have been a good answer to the question haha

I can't stand her as it is, she ruins The Flash, now she ruins what could have been a good answer to the question haha

I disagree. It's unfair to place blame of show quality on the shoulders of one actor. Flash's failings fall squarely on the writers and creators.

I find Candice pretty cool off show. Lackluster answer to the question aside lol

Well, sometimes you just gotta take what you can. Then you had some weirdo ask on it to let him see her feet.

See this is why we can’t have nice things

It's dumb especially considering she has a wikifeet page with a decent amount of pics.

Ah well as long as these guys aren't spamming anymore tickle questions.

I disagree. It's unfair to place blame of show quality on the shoulders of one actor. Flash's failings fall squarely on the writers and creators.

I find Candice pretty cool off show. Lackluster answer to the question aside lol

The quality of the show itself is fine, the rest of the cast are fine but I watch a show called The Flash for The Flash, not The Iris, which is pretty much what it’s turned in to. Yeah the writers are to blame for the fact she’s shoved down everyone’s throats every week but so was Felicity in Arrow and that didn’t ruin Arrow but that show was still focused on Green Arrow, not Felicity and she didn’t make Oli look like a dumb ass every week, he still got the job done. Barry looks like a legit moron on a weekly basis when she more often than not saves the day

Plus she’s a TERRIBLE actress

I used to work with Candice and can also attest that she is (or at least was, a few years ago) a pretty chill person. I couldn't care less about The Flash & so can't comment on her acting, but, in general, anyone who wants to pin the failure of a TV show on an actor probably doesn't know what they're talking about -- a show lives or dies on the quality of its writing. Actors are secondary.

I couldn't care less about The Flash & so can't comment on her acting, but, in general, anyone who wants to pin the failure of a TV show on an actor

Where did I say the TV show was a failure? It does quite well and I literally said everything else was fine. It isn't just me, she is generally why the people who don't enjoy it don't enjoy it, for many of the same reasons I said above, it's a pretty common complaint. People want a Flash show that centers around The Flash, that's pretty obvious but if you don't watch it not really much point in explaining it as you'll be clueless about it.

Back on topic though, someone should probably still upload the story for those that want it. I'm not entirely sure how to do it or I would

The quality of the show itself is fine, the rest of the cast are fine but I watch a show called The Flash for The Flash, not The Iris, which is pretty much what it’s turned in to. Yeah the writers are to blame for the fact she’s shoved down everyone’s throats every week but so was Felicity in Arrow and that didn’t ruin Arrow but that show was still focused on Green Arrow, not Felicity and she didn’t make Oli look like a dumb ass every week, he still got the job done. Barry looks like a legit moron on a weekly basis when she more often than not saves the day

Again most of your gripes are the fault of the writers/creators. They decide what the characters do and how they are portrayed. Actors are just do what theyre told.

Its ok to dislike her acting. Thats fine.

Here's the image:

Candice Patton.jpg

That's always nice to say: storysaver.net/

It's a site in which you can save stories. It's really nice, I always use it ...

Lol what? Arrow should have changed its name to "Rich Cis White Male is Always Wrong."

Personally, I stand back when I read something like "I haven't been tickled for years" ...

Because I think when a person's really ticklish, ticklish situations may occur with that person - even though she said she's a punch-type girl ...

But she said it. And it's great! Let's imagine the best we can ...

As soon as she said "WE are the Flash..." I rolled my eyes so hard I almost sprained them. Terrible writing, trying way too hard. I have no problem with her as an actress or having a major role, but I'm watching The Flash, who is Barry Allen, not BarrIris, or whatever. 🤔

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back