• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Anna Marie Arms Up in the Tickle Chair - (WMV or MP4)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Anna Marie Arms Up in the Tickle Chair - (WMV or MP4)

Anna Marie is one of the most ticklish models I have worked with. And now she is back here in my studio! Before she makes me wait so long to tickle her again, I want to make sure I tickle her everywhere I can. So I have her arms up in the tickle chair, which is perfect for tickling her anywhere. Her feet are locked in the stocks for tickling, and her arms are stretched high above her head, making her upper body vulnerable to my tickling fingers. Anna Marie really has no chance at all in keeping herself together today. She is so extremely ticklish that she immediately cracks up in laughter as soon as I start tickling her feet. But this just shows me what I need to keep doing. So I put some baby oil on her feet, and continue tickling her, and then bring the toe ties and electric toothbrush into the mix. Anna Marie is laughing so hard, even snorts a few times, and looks really cute not being able to control her laughter. The massagers are soon put to use on her soles, and looking back at this now, I feel kind of bad. Not for her, I mean that I feel bad for me. I feel bad that I didn't tickle her for a full hour! As ticklish as this girl is, she actually was challenging me to tickle her harder at some of the most intense points! By the time I make it up to her upperbody, I have her begging me to stop though. Tickling her underarms and her stomach is driving her wild, and she is begging me to go back to her feet in no time. This girl really is one of my favorites, and she is always so much fun to work with.

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:
www.Ticklish-Girls.com

Attachments

• Anna Marie Arms Up in the Tickle Chair - GIF.gif
    Anna Marie Arms Up in the Tickle Chair - GIF.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 284
  • Anna Marie Arms Up in the Tickle Chair - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    3.1 MB · Views: 105
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back