• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angelic Laughter F\F

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
I actually had a lot more in mind for this, but after I got started writing it the whole Succubus\Angel thing got old fast. I don't think it's too bad for a person coming off a writer's burnout though, but tell me what you think.

--------------------

Hannah tapped her foot as she waited. It was highly unusual for an Angel to be meeting with a Succubus, but Hannah had been told of a possible truce between good and evil.

Hannah was sat at one of earth many fine dining establishments, the pre-selected meeting area. Her blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders as her blue eyes scanned the room.

As an Angel, she was dressed fairly conservative, but stylishly. Her red evening gown flowing over her hips and past her knees.

Hannah turned when she heard the sound of a loud crash behind her. She saw that the waiter had dropped the plates he was carrying, and was staring in the direction of a redheaded woman.

Even though Hannah had never saw this Sucubus's earthly disguise before, she knew this had to be her.

The redhead wore a black tube top that barely contained her breasts and her matching skirt fell just enough to hide her black thong from the world. Her legs were encased in nylons under her black combat boots.

Hannah couldn't help the feeling of disgust that arose just from looking at this demon, she was an Angel after all.

The redhead's eyes locked onto Hannah, and begins making her way over. All the men, and some of the women, stare,
slack-jawed, As the redhead wiggles her hips as she moves.

"Hannah I presume" The redhead says as she sits across from the Angel in disguise . Hannah stared, stone faced, at the demon.

"Yes. Well. My name is Catrixia, but all the other demons call me Cat." Cat introduced herself. Still no reply from Hannah.

"OK look." Cat said, getting a little annoyed . "I've been sent here to tell you that the demon's..." She paused , and a smile appeared on her lips. "We will agree to a truce if I can't break you." Before Hannah could react, Cat snipped her fingers and they disappeared .

Hannah found herself bound to a bed. Her earthly form now gone, she was tied in an "X" position, her wings bound at her sides by leather straps. Her evening gown lay on the floor in shreds, leaving her in just her angelic gold bra and matching panties.

Cat was nowhere to be seen as Hannah tested her binding, to no avail. In a puff of smoke Cat appeared. Now dressed completely in leather and welding feathers in either hand.

Cat now had red skin and her hair had turned to a charcoal black. Hannah's eyes, however, were glued on the feathers. Back in her living days, Hannah had been very ticklish and had a love hate relationship with being tickled.

"Oh. Is somebody ticklish?" The demon teased, noting the expression on Hannah's face. "Wonderful!" Cat exclaimed . "I do so enjoy the ticklish ones."

Hannah squirmed frantically as the feathers came closer and closer to her bare feet. At the first touch of the feathers, Hannah squeezed her eyes shut, focusing on not giving this demon the satisfaction.

"Oh. Come on now" Cat whined. "Let me hear that laugh." She said, and then " Tickle ~Tickle ~Tickle " she teased in a
sing-songy tone.

That was it. Hannah couldn't hold it any longer. The combination of the feathers dancing on her toes and soles and the teasing was to much for her. The room filled with giggling and laughter. A light sheen of sweat broke out on Hannah's body.

"OK. I think that's enough for the feet for now" Cat finally announced, standing up. Hannah lay there desperately trying to catch her breath.

Hannah's rest was short lived however, as Cat straddled her waist. "Tell me, angel. Is your tummy ticklish?" Cat asked, before ditching the feathers and attacking Hannah's, indeed very ticklish , Tummy.

Hannah howled with laughter as Cat danced her fingers across the trapped Angel's tummy. Hannah's laughter went up a few octaves when Cat teased her bellybutton. "Oh! I think we've found a weak spot" Cat cooed in delight. Without missing a beat, Cat plunged her tongue into Hannah's bellybutton. The surprised Hannah laughed even louder.

"Wow!" Cat exclaimed , after setting back up. "Do all Angel bellybuttons taste this good?" If Hannah wasn't already
red-faced from laughter , Cat would've saw her blushing at that compliment.

After a while the tickling stopped, Cat looked like deep in thought. "Tell me, angel" Cat said, fingers still lightly teasing Hannah's bellybutton. "How long has it been since you had a good orgasm?"

Hannah knew that Angels weren't allowed to be sexually active, especially with demons, but she couldn't deny the burning ache between her thighs.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back