• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angelina of UK Tickling Retired

Curator_Tickly

TMF Regular
Idk if anyone knows or cares, but Angelina of UK Tickling has retired and gone the way of religion. I followed her on IG and her page has been almost a total 180 from what it used to be. Sadly, I never got an opportunity to tickle the bejeezus outta here, but I wished her the best.

She's my favorite model of all time. I'm sad to see her retire, but I wish her the best (I hope she's happy), and I'm thankful for the huge body of top-quality material that she leaves us.

I cannot find her, and her Twitter is taken down. What kind of 180 are you talking about? What religion?

I mean, good for her if she found peace, but it's sad for the industry and ofc it would be interesting to know what caused it.

I cannot find her, and her Twitter is taken down. What kind of 180 are you talking about? What religion?

I mean, good for her if she found peace, but it's sad for the industry and ofc it would be interesting to know what caused it.

Religion is a huge part of it. Health and fitness was always there, but religion is now another thing too.

Angelina is an absolute legend and will be seriously missed.

Lena of FrenchTickling was my first and best breakout fave -- incredibly sexy, extremely ticklish, and LOVED it -- for me, back then, way beyond any other lee I'd ever seen. But if I take out that first OMG bias, over time Angelina probably passed her to become my all time fave. No other model had such intense reactions in so many clips, plus off-the-charts stunning looks.

How sad if religion is the reason. (Unless she was unhappy before and this fixes that.) I had no idea this was the case for Crissy Moran too. She was also a huge early favorite of mine.

Too bad. She had some of the prettiest little high arched feet ever, her reactions to the tickling were so extreme, but yet she kept coming back for more. Either she secretly liked it, or UK Tickling paid really really well. I'll miss her, but at least her back catalogue is huge.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back