• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Massages in China

Azzatickle

I’m a Brit living in China and right now I’m lucky enough to be getting tickled at least once a week. I’ve found that when getting a massage, simply asking the massage lady to tickle instead of massage is perfectly OK and every time they’ve tickled me. I go to a few regular places and the lady’s are always happy to see me and know where I’m ticklish and how to tickle me. Last week I decided to treat myself and pay for 3 women to tickle me for an hour. One at my feet, and two on my body. I laughed insanely for an hour and they were laughing the whole time too, and it cost around $40.

I’ve been tickled this way by around 30-40 women in the last two years and there have been a few who didn’t really know how to tickle and just scratch away. But usually they’re very good at tickling and it feels amazing.

Right now, I’m travelling to a different city for work once a week and in the evening I go to the same place for my tickle massage and always have the same girl. She’s very attractive and nice. And it’s on a bed, so usually she’ll sit on top of me when getting my ribs or sit on my legs when getting my feet. She even lets me tickle her back and we’ve had a couple of brief tickle fights. She’s by far the best tickler I’ve met in China. Good fingernails and constantly changing speed and applied pressure to keep me laughing. Last week she tickled me for 2 hours 20 minutes and it cost $28!

Just thought I’d share that with you all. Have a nice day!

I was gonna say shame you dont gwt to tickle her back, but wow. She really lets you tickle her huh? Like does she lay down and you go to work or what?

Also, this is kinda strange but at the same time pretty fricken awesome. Okay, so it's not really that strange. Pretty cool actually that they're down to tickle you. Good job, mate! Im jealous! I feel like that might not go over as well here in the America's, but who knows, eh?

That sounds heavenly. I'd expect massage therapists to be good ticklers. They have to know when they've found a ticklish spot to make sure they don't accidentally tickle customers who don't want to be tickled so if you can convince one that you do want tickling, she knows how to find your spots and wreck them.

Hi Blueline. No, she doesn’t lay down, she sat on the bed and lifted her arms up but she couldn’t take it for more than a few seconds. But sometimes when she’s tickling me hard I tickle her legs and poke her sides and she finds it fun. And yeah it’s cool that they’re down to tickle me. Sometimes they misunderstand at first and think I wanna be scratched, but when I say I want to laugh then they know what to do. I might even go for an hour after work tonight.

Hi Milagros, yeah it is wonderful. I remember the first time I asked to be tickled a few years ago, I was so nervous but eventually built up the courage and asked, and she was like “yeah ok” and tickled me to death. From then on it’s been easy. Slightly addictive if I’m honest. But luckily it’s quite cheap. And all the places I go are less than a 10 minute walk from my flat.

Hi Eric, damn right it’s heavenly, and you make a good point. I didn’t think about it before but yeah they will be trained in ticklish spots and how to avoid them. And there’s never been any convincing needed, just ask and they’ll happily do it. What I was suprised at was how much they enjoy it. When I talk to them afterwards they say it makes a change from a normal massage and more fun.

Thanks Everyone

Great experiences! I've had similar success with tickling at Asian Massage Parlors in the USA. Of course it's much more expensive here :sadcry:

From their perspective, I suppose it's less work than digging into muscles! I think a lot of massage therapists in the US would object, feeling like they are being asked to provide something too sensual, such as if you asked them to erotically touch your neck or ears.

This is exactly what I've discovered with Chinese masseuses here in the U.S. All you have to do is ask... and most of them have fun doing it. Even with a considerable language barrier it works out... laughter erotica is a universal language 😄.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back