• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE FITNESS TEACHER HAS REALLY TOO TICKLISH FEET : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

VISIT OUR HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Visit.jpg

THE FITNESS TEACHER HAS REALLY
TOO TICKLISH FEET!

Our crazily ticklish fitness teacher Helina is back for a new ruthless bare feet tickling session.
She is immobilized in the perfect position for foot tickling and she's tormented by two sadistic guys who know
how to drive the beauty crazy.
Helina's feet are horribly ticklish and she absolutely can't stand to be tickled like here.
The situation is unbearable for the girl because she can't remove her feet from the tickles and she has no ways
to stop it.

Fingers and brushes run on the super sensitive bare soles till she cannot take it anymore.
This sexy strong and sporty girl has a real weak point : she is deathly ticklish everywhere but
her beautiful feet are really the worst spot.

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

Attachments

• HelinaBFU01.jpg
    HelinaBFU01.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 471
  • HelinaBFU02.jpg
    HelinaBFU02.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 478
  • HelinaBFU03.jpg
    HelinaBFU03.jpg
    340.4 KB · Views: 456
  • HelinaBFU04.jpg
    HelinaBFU04.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 569
  • HelinaBFUsample.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 687
oh hell ya some one so fit has some ticklish tooties thats helina weakness lol ha.

really hope t see her back in some f or ff/f action and why not as tickler.. hihi:)

That guy is literally the best tickler ever I think!

The FT dude? Yeah, he's a tickle torture machine. I'd rather look at a pretty girl doing the tickling, but he knows how to tickle. Watching him really punish a sexy pair of feet is always fun. One of my favorite things about FT's videos is that he'll teach the other ticklers in a video how to tickle better, you often see him step in for a few seconds and show the tickler how to use a particular tool, or spend a while ticking the model's feet to find her worse spot and show it to the tickler. More studios should send their ticklers to FT to learn from him :p

The FT dude? Yeah, he's a tickle torture machine. I'd rather look at a pretty girl doing the tickling, but he knows how to tickle. Watching him really punish a sexy pair of feet is always fun. One of my favorite things about FT's videos is that he'll teach the other ticklers in a video how to tickle better, you often see him step in for a few seconds and show the tickler how to use a particular tool, or spend a while ticking the model's feet to find her worse spot and show it to the tickler. More studios should send their ticklers to FT to learn from him :p

Yes indeed! That guy always destroys his lees merciless and its always way more torture for the girl that is getting tickled than when someone else tickles

Haha thank you so much :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back