• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to ID a clip

moonknight80200

TMF Expert
There's a clip out there I'm trying to identify. Here's the scenario: It featured two younger women and one older woman. The older woman wasn't in the video too much, but she was kind of orchestrating things. The two younger women were on a couch. The tickler was in regular clothes (I think) and the ticklee was in a black bikini and glasses. The older woman running things (who was some sort of dominatrix or something, I think, though she wasn't dressed as such that I remember) tells the tickler to start tickling the ticklee and she does. I don't think there was any bondage. The ticklee eventually decides to take her glasses off. The best part is, at one point, the ticklee says something like, "I'm going to be a participant in this" or something similar and lays down and stretches out so the tickler can get a better shot at her. She wants to have some agency and be an active part of her own tickling experience and not just a passive victim. Every once in awhile, the older lady joins in and gives her a little tickle, but for the most part, it's the one young woman tickling the other. Anyone recognize this video? Thanks in advance.

Just bumping this again in the hopes that someone knows, since a couple of years have passed.

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back