• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Covid Office Antics, Part 3 (FFFFF/FFFFF)

Bmoremd

TMF Poster
I appreciate the patience. Took me a little while to release part 3. Part 4 is on the way.

The scent of a sweet aroma was in the air akin to nectar or honey, perhaps some other vanilla flavor as the scented candles were burning and filling the air with a vivid smell of euphoria. The sounds were intertwined with a harmonious melody of sweet and somber noises containing peaceful bells and other harmonious pipes - as if heavenly harps were serenading those who came to this wondrous spa treatment facility.

Among the floors with slabs of tiles and beautiful maple wood were marble walls and even a few pillars to accommodate the grandiose look of this glorious establishment. The logo on the walls, with the large words 'Sky Spa' were there for attendees to see. There were many rooms, some for multiple people, and some private. It was as though the spa had many winding corridors and many places to go, with lamps and hanging lights along the walls. They were bright white and allowed a vividly, somewhat mildly futuristic setting here as the glamorous place was such an inviting atmosphere. In particular, it was inviting enough for a group of people who had an appointment.

Jessica Howell was there talking with her slightly older colleague, Katie Eckhart. The freckly brunette was excited to talk with her blonde cohort about how this day finally came. It was a huge contrast to when they were still working in the office and busting themselves to get work done when they now had both a raise and a spa day to match.

Katie was wearing a pair of skin tight white pants with a black tank top that left her cleavage very visible. She wore black flip flops on her high arches size 8 feet. Her hair was up in a bun for her casual spa day.

Jessica had her hair in sort of a ponytail this time, and was wearing dark volleyball shorts with brown flip flops. She wore a crop top that exposed her adorable tummy, along with a smaller white bath robe that they’d given her inside the salon. It hugged her around the waist and still showed her form-fitting shorts.

Sara was wearing a lovely floral ensemble on her, with a high-waisted skirt and short-sleeve top. Her curly hair had been pulled back into a messy tail while she stood there, playing with her own flip flops. They were waiting on the other two no-so-eager beavers, but they were having a lot of fun discussing those two women.

Jessica and Katie were absolutely jealous that they missed the sight of their bitchy boss piss herself and laugh helplessly. Jess recalled she still had to return Maddy's heels, but wasn't too eager to do it. After all, they were pretty nice and almost her size; perhaps they'd suit her better...

Paige and Maddy rode together to the spa. Maddy wore a light blue tank top, black form-fitting yoga pants that accentuated her curves and toned legs. She also wore a pair of white flip flops and she too had her brown hair tied up in a messy bun. Paige wore a pink sundress that came down to her upper thighs. The fluorescent spring color radiated against her tan skin. She also wore a pair of strappy brown flip flops. Her long wavy brown hair flowed along her shoulders.

Maddy was especially nervous for this day. It’d been a week since the tickling incident. She hadn’t seen much of her coworkers with them now operating from home.

“Hey girls!” Maddy called in a forced enthusiastic manner.

"Oh, there they are. Madison, if I recall - isn't it a bit improper to be late? Even 'fashionably' late?" Sara said looking on to her colleagues and co-workers who were now here. She eyed their choice of apparel and smiled inwardly, wondering if there'd be more of a chance for a hands-on session later. Needless to say, she was real curious after handling Maddy and hearing her on the phone, as to how ticklish she was during a pedicure.

"Well? Can we go now?" Jessica asked, more than enthusiastically towards the other women who showed up. After all, this was going to be quite a day they looked forward to. As it seemed, this could become a regular thing, and they wouldn't mind having Maddy and Paige laughing it up side by side.

"Well, lucky for us they're still readying our ordered package, so we'll be able to head on and get our pedicures inside. Isn't that just great, Maddy?" Katie asked, smirking since she knew all-too well how the reluctant boss woman could handle it. She should know; she handled those nylon soles, and if anything she wondered how bad her bare feet could be when it came to their ticklishness.

Sara couldn’t take her eyes off of Maddy’s feet in flip flops. Her arches were so high it lead to the illusion that the only things actually touching the flip flop were the balls and heels of Maddy’s tanned feet.

“Let’s just get this over with, I have a lot of work to get done after” Maddy said, looking at Sara.

"As do we. I hope you two also brought your work clothes in your car; we'll be heading to MY home after this," Sara said with her usual smile. "Since, you know, we should do our part in isolation and keep to a single house. That, and I have some work for all of you when we get there."

"Aw, work? Really?" Jessica said as she earned a nudge from Katie, causing her to stifle a groan. Needless to say, it probably wouldn't be so bad since they were at the spa now and could take time to relax as they were here.

“Paige and I did bring our work clothes, but business professional?”

Not long after that, a cute young-looking Asian woman walked towards them and moved to the empty counter. "Heya, my name's Maya, and I'll be taking you to get your pedicures done. Follow me, please - party of five?" she asked briefly before affirming she was correct as she counted them all. "Good, let's go!"

Sara urged the others to follow and looked over at Maddy. "I run a tight ship, unlike SOME people Madison," she taunted the poor ticklish woman, as if trying to get her to mentally remember that embarrassing day and all the taunting she'd suffered through.

"Besides, what else would you wear? We might need to do some video calls, and Amery requires us to look as professional as possible. So - that's why you'll also be helping with sales there. Any more questions - you and Paige?" Sara asked, following Maya as Jessica and Katie looked at each other. The blonde and brunette were used to dressing up for work and also had some work clothes with them, but didn't think too much on it to ask why if they were going to head to Sara's house eventually. It actually was quite odd - though they thought nothing more of it since they'd be able to quickly change soon enough before going there.

At least it wasn't work at the office, the two thought as they looked at each other and shrugged. Maya led the women as she sported the uniform of the spa workers: a beautiful bright skirt that hugged her thighs in stride and reached to a bit below her knees, some flats that muffled the steps along the floor, and an oriental-looking top with a very thin collar, lacking buttons and being fitting enough to put on with ease. Her sleeved arms held a clipboard as well as a tote bag dangling from one of them. Presumably holding goods that they'd need.

Interestingly, Maya's uniform had some patterns on it that shined as she moved along, which wasn't visible at some angles. You could see that it was a floral pattern that revealed itself in light, moving along as she did and showing all the women at the spa wore this for work.

"Right, we have five pedicure chairs all lined up. If you could sit down on them?" Maya asked, turning to the group. She revealed the comfortable looking chairs, resembling massage chairs but they were simpler, and in a reclining position meant to have backs angled slightly and be supported while the feet would go down and be extended. Ornate-looking wooden basins were situated with water and a few rose petals where their feet should go. There were also five additional chairs placed directly across from them. They were filled with mostly middle aged women and their college daughters.

Jessica and Katie looked at them impressed and sat down, with Sara sitting down shortly after. As it was, she seating arrangements were as follows:

Sara was sitting on one end, Jessica in the middle, and Katie at the other end. This left two seats opened for Paige and Maddy in the middle areas, which meant they'd be seated with the three women on either side - surrounded as if they'd planned this.

"We'll be ready to do your pedicures shortly," said Maya as a few other spa girls began to come in and get ready, rolling their sleeves up and getting a nearby small table prepped with goods for the pedicure.

Maddy slipped her flip flops off and hopped up in the chair. She slowly dipped her feet into the warm tub of water. The jets were on full blast. She quickly maneuvered her feet to avoid the jets shooting between her ticklish toes. She looked down the line and saw Paige getting situated. She wished she could have sat next to Paige rather than be sandwiched between Sara and Jess.

"Well," Jessica spoke up as she eyed her older boss, seeing how humorous it was for Maddy to be caught once again in these shenanigans. "Need me to hold your hand?" she teased, as if rubbing it in.

"I don't know. I mean, what kind of grown lady is so ticklish on her feet that it makes her cry? Hm?" Sara taunts, knowing that Maddy herself knew the answer.

Jessica and Katie - Sara included - were all eager to get their pedicures in order, and maybe some more on the side before getting back to work. They knew that Maddy was 'oh-so-generously' paying for this little trip, so they were sure to make sure it could be as perfect as possible.

The girls all got surrounded by their respective spa workers, and it seemed like Maya situated herself right along Maddy's feet, getting ready to do her pedicure. The girls were all talking to each other now, but then Jessica spoke up since she remembered how fun it was handling Maddy's phone.

"Oh, Maddy - don't you wanna take a video? Like you did last time?" she teased, knowing it was all her and such. "Well, maybe I should do it instead so the camera doesn't... shake." she giggled, mischievously mocking the poor woman who was a fish out of water in this setting.

Getting out her smartphone, Katie looked at her and widened her eyes. "Ooh, good idea - me too!" the blonde said. If anything, she was ahead of the game and needed to post this to her Insta as well; she couldn't be left out of the story.

She even went ahead and used the interior camera, pointing the phone screen at both of them as she reached an arm around the woman's neck. "Here, let's get a selfie~" Jessica said, winking at the camera as she took a few photos with an unwilling Maddy. Katie did something similar with Paige as she made a duck face, and Sara was smiling a bit as she was in the picture too now.

“You know what? Thats alright I don’t think we need to record this.” Maddy replied

"Ahaha, no worries," Maya giggled. The 26 year-old woman looked up, with her exotic slightly tanned skin and beautiful black hair. "We're used to attendees wanting to take pictures and record. It's actually some nice free publicity for us, you know?" she said.

It looked like they were already getting ready for the pedicure, as Maya was dabbing a liquid from a thin bottle onto a cotton ball. There it was - the nail polish remover, and every other woman did the same.

With that, it began. "Alright, excuse me," Maya said politely as she took hold of Maddy’s right foot with her hand, gently wrapping Her fingers around the center of her arch. She just held the foot gently and lifted it out of the water, resting it on the edge of the tub. She then moved her hand down so she held it by the heel instead. Supporting the foot, Maya brought the cotton ball down and began to lightly rub the woman's toenails. Maddy’s hot foot felt extra sensitive as Maya’s gentle hands fondled it carefully.

Those white-polished nails that were wearing out were now fading as she carefully and methodically dabbed the little cotton bit around the toenails, being delicate and careful to really only wet the nail rather than skin. It was just a habit of precision and perfection for the spa working gal. The other girls endured the same, but since their feet weren't handled in too much of a ticklish manner and it was only their nails - hardly a reaction occurred.

Except for Paige, since she was forced to curl her lips into a smile and look away. After all, she was tickled harder than anytime in her life just a week ago, and to make matters worse Katie was already getting handsy. Just a few quick pokes while Katie took pictures or recorded a video was all it took.

The women all noticed Paige’s erratic movements out of the corner of their eye. Maddy wasn’t faring much better. This part wasn’t even supposed to tickle but she was already digging her fingernails into the leather armrest.

"Aww, something wrong Madison?" asked Sara, looking over as she balanced her chin over her hand, resting her elbow on the arm rest of her own chair as she noted the movements of Maddy while Maya was working away at her toes.

"Maybe she needs to hold my hand?" Jessica said, teasing the poor woman as the brunette suddenly reached over and rested her own hand on Maddy's left hand. She could see it clenching as those fingers gripped the arm rest tightly, but the ditzy woman didn't care. She held her hands as she rested the hand above it and wrapped her fingers around it.

"Are you suuuuure~?" teased the brunette? Maya, on the other hand - well, foot - was currently busy and not taking note of the conversations. Instead, she was working to clean the white nail polish off until those nails were the usual tone of adorably pinkish as they were. Maya had already cleaned off the white polish on the big toe.

She then moved on to the second toe, lightly dabbing the moist end of the cotton down to swab off the white polish and remove it using the nail polish remover. It was then that she reached the third toe, and obviously unlike the big toe - these nails were so tiny that they could probably feel the fuzziness of the cotton tease the skin areas, moving across and a little under the nails.

Maya was focusing as she did so, shifting her cotton ball as it dabbled up and down, almost like a clicking of morse code or a telegram being sent by an archaic machine. The other women were having fun and mocking these two subtly, while Paige was already having enough of this.

Maddy was starting to fidget in her seat. She clenched her toes down hard against the towel which covered the bowl where her foot rested. She couldn’t help her foot twitching as Maya worked on her toes. Annoyed by Jess’ hand, Maddy pulled it away and grabbed her phone. Maybe scrolling through social media would take her mind off of it.

Maya witnessed the toes clench and fidget slightly, but she was used to it. She thought that it was the usual, but the torment continued as the cotton ball then moved on to remove the polish from the fourth toe. The helpless toe was teased with the cotton ball as it simple dabbed itself up and down with the nail polish remover applied to the toe. If anything, she had her toe teased and swabbed the helpless toe. The nail was getting the white polish off, but the end result was still the feeling of cotton teasing the poor woman's toe. It was such a simple, lightly devious touch - the cotton fibers brushing and teasing the toe. It wasn't that big a deal since she stopped shortly after... only for her fingers to hone in on the woman's pinkie toe. With the cotton ball lightly coming down, it was teasing and tickling the helpless pinkie toe now.

The phone wasn’t working for Maddy. Her left hand went back to squeezing the armrest. She set her right elbow on the other armrest and rested her mouth on the palm of her hand. She tried to make this look as natural as possible. It was clear she was just trying to clamp down on her lips to contain any giggles.

"Maddy, do you need a hug?" Jessica giggled. The sight of her boss already losing it brought her great joy. She knew Maddy was probably a nervous wreck at this moment. It was too funny to see her fidget in her seat and do what she could, knowing that she was fighting a losing battle.

"Yes, Madison. Does the 27 year-old businesswoman need a 'hug' because she can’t handle the wittle cotton ball on her toes?" Sara repeated.

The ditzy former sorority girl, Paige, was already making a few funny noises to the end of the row, where Katie was in the middle of filming and taking pictures using her phone. Poor Paige was subjected to this ticklish torment and she was all but wondering how in the world she was roped into this and actually agreed. Her and Maddy had actually confided with each other before hand that they never got pedicures. They had to do their own nails because they’d always cause a scene in the salon due to their insanely ticklish feet and toes.

"All done," Maya said as she let go of Maddy's foot - letting it rest how it pleased. That must've been quite a relief, as she finished the removal of nail polish. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all?

"Now for the other foot..." she said as she got the liquid polish remover and dabbed it over the cotton ball. Poor Madison's break was short-lived as she could see this happening before her eyes.

The other girls were also undergoing their nail polish being removed, nearly half done so far. However, after Paige and Maddy had already been going through this for a while, how long until it got to the worst part of it? After all, poor Maddy had already been feeling it - subject to the teasing of her work colleagues too.

"I wonder," Sara said with a hushed tone. "Will it be you who cracks first? Or Paige over there?" the older woman said with a fold of her arms as her own nails were polished.

"Paige has a score of 'one' on her win streak, given the shoe game. We also have a few more games to play as this goes on... because I know you LOVE games, right Maddy?" teased the brunette.

Maddy tried to sound confident. “I got this, I’ll hold out longer” she whispered to Sara. She felt stupid even entertaining Sara’s little game.

As soon as she said that, Maddy may have felt Maya's hands clamp down gently onto her left foot now. She began to wiggle the soft ball of cotton to remove the white nail polish off of her big toe. Jessica found it a good idea to move her head until she was next to Madison's ear, and whisper right into it:

"This little piggy went to the market~" she teased, whispering in her ear while smiling.

Maddy kept her mouth covered and squeezed her eyes shut. She did her best to block out the ticklish sensations as well as the verbal teasing.

Jess was having fun just looking at Maya work the nail polish remover, all while her own toes were being polished and so forth. The brunette couldn't help but giggle at the sight before her - poor bitchy Madison was already turned into a fun 'friend' to hang out with, more so a tickle toy to tease and have fun with at every turn they could.

"This little piggy stayed home~" teased Jessica. Even though Maddy's eyes were closed, she probably felt Maya begin to work the cotton ball delicately on the second toe, wafting it and moving it as she did to get the helpless woman laughing and giggly.

The swab on here second toe caused Maddy’s back to arch. Her herky jerky movements were becoming more apparent.

Maya was actually slowing down a bit since the nails were getting smaller, but it seemed like the slight movements Maddy was doing slowed poor Maya down a bit. She gripped the poor woman's foot a bit more firmly and tried to keep it still. The cotton ball continued and persevered in tickling the tip of her toe.

"Um... Miss?" Maya asked, noting the erratic movements of Madison on the chair. "Are you okay?" She was a bit surprised that Maddy was already showing signs of weakness and sensitivity. It was the women that gave off a strict professional vibe that were the most fun for Maya to break. Watching them turn from a no nonsense woman into a giggling little girl was ultra rewarding.

Maddy lifted half of her mouth from the palm of her hand. “I’m fine” she blurted and quickly and immediately resealed her lips.

Sara and Jessica looked at the Maddy. The poor woman was a nervous wreck. Struggling to hide her ear to ear smile and maintain her composure. Paige wasn't any better as she was letting loose a few odd noises. The spa girls working on Katie and Jessica's feet were talking to each other and exchanging glances while smiling. Maddy and Paige’s silly reactions had also garnered the attention of the women sitting across from them and they pointed and snickered.

"Alright, let me just..." Maya suddenly said as she let go of Maddy's foot - now grabbing gently onto the middle toe. Those fingers lightly grasped the toe of the left foot, swabbing the cotton ball delicately over the nail while keeping the toe still with her dainty, yet soft fingers. The cotton ball continued to move, irritating the very tip of poor Madison's toe, sending a shiver up her spine.

Maddy’s natural reaction was to pull her foot away. She couldn’t help it. Maya’s fingertips between her toes was driving her absolutely mad. As she pulled her foot back, a loud girly squeal squeaked through her clamped lips.

"Ahaha, something funny Maddy?" Sara asked, snickering as she looked at the helpless woman shrieking as she did. If anything, she was going to rub it in Maddy's face just to make sure the other girls could at least humiliate the poor ticklish woman sitting there clenched to the pedicure chair.

"Oh, sorry ma'am, are you ticklish?" Maya asked, as she still held the woman's foot. "I promise I'll be gentle," she said.

“A little bit” Maddy said embarrassed. She tried to reply in a soft enough tone that the other women in the salon wouldn’t hear, but it seemed like Maya, along with the other girls, already blew up her spot.

Pretty much most of the spa girls had dealt with ticklish patients on a regular basis, but it was just her assuming so and the 'secret' being out that was humorous. Still, 'a little bit' might not have been the best answer. The majority of the women Maya worked on were ticklish on their feet to some extent, but it was rare to be reacting like this to just the polish removal. Needless to say, Maya didn't think much of it afterwards and tried to go easier.

Maya then moved to the fourth toe of her left foot, swabbing it how she saw fit. She fluttered the cotton ball over Maddy’s toe and tickled it as the cotton ball wiggled over the nail. Maya reverted to just holding the foot as usual since she thought holding the woman's toes for more precision would make her giggle and shake a lot more.

"Pft-haha~" Paige let out another adorable giggle, while Katie was hugging and pushing the woman's head to lie on her own shoulder and neck. It was clear that Paige was REAL ticklish, and now her feet were being subjected to helpless swabbing. Her own technician had her index finger and thumb on either side of the toe she worked on. This was giving Paige some serious issues. On top of it all it appeared as though Paige lost the little friendly competition with some of the early squeals that escaped her lips. She wouldn’t hear the end of it from Katie and Jess.

Funny enough, Jessica, Sara, and Katie had their toes pretty much cleared of nail polish. It's just that those two were taking a bit longer due to their constant squirming.

Maddy couldn’t help but shake her upperbody back and forth. Her head was now pressed hard against the back of the chair. Her right hand still covered her mouth.

The cotton ball may have been mischievously tickling on purpose - how could the little frays tease and tenderly tickle her sensitive skin? If anything, the poor woman was now helpless as the cotton ball moved and finally made it to the pinkie toe. It was now that she'd be subject to ticklishness on her pinkie toe.

The cotton swab brushed and wiggled and rubbed against the pinkie toenail, letting the swab clean the last bit of polish. Maya squinted her eyes as she tried to clean off the remaining white paint. She held the pinkie toe with her fingers, trying to separate the little toe and clean up the polish with the remaining remover on the ball.

Maddy couldn’t contain it any longer. Her back arched again and then slammed against the back of the chair. She shrieked and the giggles started to flow until she pulled her foot away from Maya’s grasp.

“Eeeeeehehehehe” came the sound of soft giggles Maddy quickly resealed her lips and placed her foot back on the edge of the tub.

"Oh-" Maya looked up, hearing Madison giggle and pull her foot away once again. "Sorry miss, just a little more," she said as reassuring as possible. Jessica put her hand over her eyes as she snickered at how ticklish poor Maddy was. The last pinkie toe was very sensitive and subject to way more teasing with the little cotton ball.

Still, there was just a hint of the white polish that wouldn't come out and Maya was desperate to get it out both quickly and efficiently. She kept dabbing the white cotton ball as it wiggled and teased around.

"That little piggy went... wee.. wee... wee..." Jessica teased, looking over to Maddy as she hilariously began to giggle - all from just a little cotton ball.

Maddy couldn’t stop giggling. Her body jerked back and forth in the chair.

“Hehehehahahaha okayyhahahaheheheh”

The other technicians giggled among themselves as they talked, then prepared to push back the cuticles. Holding their cuticle sticks or orangewood sticks, they were already getting ready. The poor toes of the women would be subject to some light torment. The cuticle removal went by rather quickly with only a few jumps and squeaks coming from Paige and Maddy.

Maddy sat comfortably as five spa women got their kits ready for the next portion. Both of her feet were back in the in the warm tub of water. She enjoyed the feeling of the jets on her lower shins and ankles. What happened next made her heart sink. Maya reached into the water and pulled both of Maddy’s feet out. She rested them on the edge of the bowl, on the backs of their heels. Maddy’s soles pointed outwards, facing directly at Maya. Maya examined the bottom of Maddy’s feet. She looked for any callous or imperfection that would need treated during the scrubbing. Down the row you could see five sets of unique, but flawless female feet. They all face outwards towards their own respective nail technician. There was a light lotion or oily substance the techs gathered bottles of. They worked it on their fingers, making the substance more malleable and eventually reaching down to the feet.

Maddy watched as each of the 5 women pulled out the purple pumice stones and started to prepare the bottoms of each woman’s feet. Their tender fingers worked the cool substance around, rubbing it along the underside of their feet. Maddy's feet were no exception as Maya got the liquid ready and applied it softly, starting from the padding and base of the toes.

The women all lightly twitched her feet. Sara and Jessica actually cracked genuine smiles and occasionally let out a huff of air from their mouths from ticklishness. Katie appeared to be the most ticklish of those three. The light fingers rubbing the oil into the bottoms of her soft feet had her fighting to stifle the giggles. Her body squirmed in a similar fashion to Maddy and Paige.

“Ohh wow, are you ticklish on your feet too ma’am?” Her technician asked with a devilish smirk. The question was rhetorical. She already knew the answer from Katie’s fighting earlier, but she wanted to hear Katie admit it.

“Katie’s eyes were shut and she bit down on her bottom lip. She shook her head up and down to let the tech know she was. Paige looked like she was spasming in her chair. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back and let out some of the softest, girliest giggles you’d ever hear.

“Eeehehehahahaha itt tickklleessss”

Maddy wasn’t able contain herself either. The second Maya stroked the bottom of her foot, she let out a loud squeal and pulled her foot back.

"Oh my-" Maya widened her eyes, seeing how Maddy left out a loud shriek and reeled her foot back and away from the spa worker. This must've done it for the other spa ladies, who witnessed this and began giggling and laughing to themselves. Maya patted the edge of the tub, instructing Maddy to put her foot back.

Sara and Jessica were now snickering at the fact that Maddy and Paige had pretty much ousted how absolutely TICKLISH they were, with how such a simple lotioning of their feet reduce them to giggly little girls. That shriek was made worse by the faint echo in the room due to the acoustics of how the marble walls and pillars were set up. It was also enjoyable to see one of their own, Katie, unable to handle the the fingers gliding along the bottoms of her feet.

The girls were all laughing at Maddy, with Jessica even nudging her neighbor and saying "What's wrong, Maddy? I thought you were only ticklish 'a little bit,' hm?" she teased. Sara was right next to her and even she bellowed into a humorous laugh at the shriek.

Maya, on the other hand smiled incredulously at this newfound revelation, but she reached forth and daintily tried to grab Maddy's ankle again to pull her foot and hold it more properly. "Sorry, miss. I'll be sure to be gentler now," she said as she looked back. It looked like this would take a while seeing as Paige and Katie were undergoing ticklish duress of their own.

It was all made worse by the fact that Sara and Jess were getting their pedicures done more timely while the others who were lagging slightly behind. If Maddy kept pulling her feet and laughing so much, she'd probably be stuck here in the spa all day! It was clear that Katie very ticklish, but she could at least leave her foot in place while struggling to hold in her laughter.

The lotion continued to be pressed into the bottom of Maddy’s foot - Maya trying a different approach this time. She used only two fingers and tried to see if it tickled less. She pressed the pads of her two fingertips gently around the sole and the arch. Her fingers glided along the smooth base of Maddy’s toes then encircled the heels, trying to lightly coat the skin of her feet with the lotions. With her other hand she kept a strong grip of Maddy’s ankle which she constantly felt trying to pull itself away.

Maddy’s entire body was jolting with each stroke. She tried to maintain her composure but couldn’t help but laugh.

“Hehehehahahahahaha that’s eeheheennoouugghhhhh” she said through her laughter in an attempt to get Maya to cease the rubbing.

"Nice and easy..." Maya tried to assure. "We can get right to the scrubbing in juuust a bit," she said as she was almost done fully rubbing the lotion in. She actually took a bit more time since she had to grab an ankle with one hand and then try to massage the lotion onto her feet with the other. Maddy’s feet were not cooperating as they constantly shifted to avoid Maya’s fingers.

Maddy’s eyes were starting to tear up as she glanced over at Paige who was in the same boat. Paige flopped around in her chair while her tech had a death grip on her ankle, trying to keep it in place. The sounds of their harmonious laughter filled the salon.

“There we go....” Maya said as she was now getting ready to scrub those soles. She prepared purple pumice by squirting a gel onto the spongey looking scrubber. She held it in the air for everyone to see. She could tell Maddy was anxious. Both sets of toes were scrunched tight as her feet rested on the tub, her oiley soles facing Maya. Maya always wondered why ticklish women did this, like scrunching their toes would reduce their how ticklish they were. It never worked.

“Oh God” Maddy said in a worried voice. She tried to brace herself by closing her eyes and covering her mouth with both hands.

"Relax, it won't be that bad," the bubbly technician said to Maddy as she reared up the little scrub. She slooowly and carefully brought up the purple sponge and moved it towards the left foot as she held the ankle in her hand.

Maya then lightly rubbed the soft pumice stone against the woman's heel, grazing it up, down, and then around in a circle over the soft, plump heel of the businesswoman in such a teasing, ticklish motion!

Maddy’s shoulders torqued hard to the left. Her right foot kicked up in the air and she tried to pull her left foot away from the pumice. Maya had a serious grip on Maddy’s left ankle

The way she vigorously rubbed it against the helplessly soft sole of Maddy's bare foot was something she'd been trained to do as a spa worker, but it didn't really make it any less ticklish on the poor sensitive skin. All Maya could do was reassure her, but she narrowly dodged Maddy's right foot as it lightly kicked. "Oh- goodness!"

“Stop recording Jess” Maddy sputtered through her clenched jaw.

"Careful Maya!" said one of the other spa girls. "You'll lose a head," they all laughed as they looked at how absolutely ticklish Maddy was.

"What was that, Maddy?" Jessica asked as she 'pity-laughed' at Maddy's ticklish torment, being sure to move the phone down a bit and looking back at Madison's face from the side while she was at it.

"That's right Madison, what's wrong? Surely you don't mind if she has a small video of this?" Sara spoke up. "Ahafter all - we're ALL getting pedicures together aharen't we?" she giggled slightly, now feeling the slightly ticklish sensations of the pedicure herself.

Sara witnessed the woman working on her own soft feet scrub and soften her soles as she moved the smooth stone against her soles and rubbed it with precision. She was feeling a bit uneasy trying to hide her own twitches and squirms. Jessica was a bit bubbly and giggly herself - but nowhere near shrieking and screaming with laughter. Paige was as you'd expect:

"Aaaiiiehehehehe n-noohooo~" giggled the tan-skinned woman as she shook in her chair, quivering with twisted laughter as it poured forth uncontrollably from her lips.

The spa worker then noted the ticklish reactions Paige gave off, and then spoke to her colleagues. "Oh dear, we have two really ticklish ones out of the bunch," smiled the other spa worker as their pedicures were now underway. “Maybe three” she noted as she nodded towards Katie who was doing her own little jig in her massage chair. It took a little, but once the tech hit Katie’s arches she completely lost it and spewed giggles through her pursed lips.

"Oookay, don't worry... we're gonna take the stone UP now," Maya said as she moved up and began to scrub right in the middle of Maddy’s arch. The other attendees were looking at Maddy like she was crazy. The arch rarely ever needed any attention from the nail tech. They were never calloused or rough. The spa girls always just did it to see how high they could get their victim to jump, or how hard they could make her laugh.

Maddy was nearly horizontal in her chair now as she flopped like a fish. She pulled the neck of her shirt up to cover her bright red laughing face. Her squeals and giggles rang throughout the salon. Her attempts to pull her vulnerable foot away from Maya’s grasp were unsuccessful. Her ankle rotated to help her foot dodge the rough pumice.

It must've been so humorous to see her losing her mind as if this was a comedy skit, with the ticklish torture going on and on. Honestly, just watching all five of them suffer was humorous in of itself. Maddy, Paige and Katie standing out as the worst. This wasn’t to say that Sara wasn’t having a rough go of. Once the pumice hit the base of her toes she let out a blood curdling squeal and nearly kicked the nail tech in the face. Through her year filled eyes, Maddy took note of Sara’s weak spot, her ticklish toes.

The tickling went on as now even other attendees and spa workers noticed the echoes and extremely ticklish reactions. They tried to shush the women but it was no use. Jessica was even going to put this up on her Insta. Who knew how may people would see this?

The scrubbing went continued as Maya was moving the stone up to the base of Madison’s toes, tickling her with a renewed passion as she tried to carry on the pedicure. It was taking all of her strength to hold Maddy’s foot in place. It was a serious workout.

"Sooooo, how do you say you're enjoying your pedicure, Maddy~" Jessica giggled - both from the humor and partially from the tickling as she pressed the phone practically into Maddy's face. She was STILL recording ready to post to social media. She made sure to capture the ticklish reactions from the other girls as well. No one would be spared.

Katie was still having a tough time with the scrubbing. Every stroke along the bottom of her foot had her popping up out of her seat and shrieking. Every time her head jerked to the side, she saw how much Paige was fidgeting and laughing. Paige’s face was bright pink with tears running down her cheeks. Maya was looking around, taking in the sight of her ticklish customers.

Maddy’s knees bent and flexed as she kept trying to avoid the pumice. Maya was having a tough time now hanging on. She called out for some additional help. Once Jessica’s tech finished her scrubbing, she came over to help Maya. The two young nail techs were now at Madison's feet. Maya’s helper used both hands to grab hold of the ankle of the foot Maya was scrubbing.

“Please you don’t have to do this, I’ll keep my feet in place” Maddy begged

All the while, Maya used both hands now - one to bend back Maddy’s toes and the other to scrub the ticklish woman.

“Okayyyyeeeehehahahaha okayhehehehehahahaha sttaaahahahahahapppp hahahahahaha” Maddy’s laughter increased in hilarity as the pumice stone danced along her soles mercilessly. Through her laughter she pleaded for Maya to stop. This was incredibly embarrassing for her, especially in a public setting.

"Relax, it's just... a pedicure," Maya said, trying to stifle a giggle. It was hilarious to her how ticklish Maddy, Paige and Katie were. “We deal with ticklish women every day. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. Just look at her.” Maya noted as she looked over her shoulder. An Asian college student sat directly across from Maddy. She laughed and bucked in her chair as her toes and arch were scrubbed. Throughout the time at the salon Maddy had seen ticklish reactions from women seated across from them, as well as her own coworkers. This made her feel a little more at ease not to be so self conscious of her own ticklish reactions, even though hers were a bit over the top.

“Look, she’s even worse than you. They have to hold her down cause she’s so ticklish!” The Asian girls mother said pointing at Maddy.

"Hm, don't worry - just think of how soft and cute your feet will look in nooo time," Jessica said gleefully as she moved the camera down to Maya and her spa assistant. The two women having to hold down Maddy while she was being tickled vigorously was too good a chance to pass up recording.

"Almost..." Maya said as she scrubbed the upper part of the foot, making sure to get just a bit around the sides and trying not to get too close to the vicinity of where Maddy would kick - somewhere close to that spot around the toes. The entire nail salon was a symphony of ticklish laughter. All 10 pedicure chairs were occupied, most by a very ticklish girl. Maddy and Paige were leading the pack in terms of raucous caused followed by Katie and the Asian girl. Sara was letting out some squeals and giggles herself. Unbeknownst to everyone else, one the scrubbing started, Sara whispered to her tech to only scrub her heels and the sides of her feet. Not to touch bottoms.

"Almost... aaand done!" Maya said gleefully, finally finishing up work on the poor woman's foot. Maddy was now given a break as her foot was left alone, no more scrubbing for a bit as she was left to set there after that bout of ticklish torment. Maya noticed Maddy sink back into her chair uncomfortably, nearly in tears. She softly ran her hands along Maddy’s ankles and lower legs to comfort her. Maya couldn't believe how much she laughed - how many people had come into the salon with ticklish feet before? Tons. How many were on the verge of crying? Well, you’d be surprised. There’s some extremely ticklish women out there and they come in all shapes, sizes and ages.

"Wow, you're REALLY ticklish, aren't you? Are your feet your most ticklish spot?" Maya giggled. She knew that this group had the good part of a day booked in this salon and wondered how she'd survive to the end of it. "Well, no worries, okay? You're almost done," she said.

“Ummmm, Yea I mean I’m ticklish all over but I can’t handle it on my feet.” Maddy replied as she caught her breath. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and fixed her hair. “That’s why I never get pedicures. I always cause a scene.”

“Well as you can tell from today, you aren’t the only one” Maya said trying to calm Maddy down. “Just bear with me okay? We're done - with the first foot - now onto the next, okay?" Maya said.

She grabbed the other foot - the one she didn't scrub yet - and reared up that terrible pumice stone once again, scrubbing the base of her heel once again.

She knew it'd probably tickle like hell for Maddy, but Maya had a lot more to get ready for these girls, the rest of this pedicure included. Katie and Sara were just about finishing up the scrubbing on their own soles with their toes wiggling as the scrubbing moved up their feet. They sported smiles and blushes, looking cute and girly.

It came without warning, the dizzying spins and spinning around as she tickled the helpless foot. Maya was a very careful and collected woman, but she was also punctual and timely. She thanked her spa assistant who held those dangerous feet down, and now she could tickle - er - scrub these feet as much as possible.

With the first stroke of her arch, Maddy’s back arched again then slammed back into the seat. She buried her face into her elbow to try and muffle the laughter.

Sara was just about cracking up; she saw how much of a pathetic mess Maddy turned into from her tickle session a week ago, but this was a new level for her. Back then, Maddy was still bound and flopping on the floor at best, but here she was screaming and laughing hard and doing anything she could to escape.

It was like Maddy was at a heavy metal rock concert, the way her hair was flailing and how she screamed and squirmed in her chair. This day would probably be the end of Maddy - and even then she'd still bring her home for that bout of working. She was snorting with laughter as she gasped for breath.

"Hee-hee HHAAAA HAHA, NoooHOhoo!" Paige laughed as her pitch went up an octave when it was near either her toes or her heels. The scrubbing was probably just as bad for her, but her head was not forced to be buried in Katie's shoulder - as if she was constantly made out to hide her shame or bury herself in such a humorous manner.

It was hard to tell if she was crying or teary-eyed by this point or not. Katie held the woman and patted her shoulder mockingly, occasionally using that hand to tickle her under the arms real quick if her fingers reached there - immediately causing her to squirm and yelp.

“Are we almost done? I have a ton of work to do” Maddy was finally able to speak up and the scrubbing came to an end.

"Almost~" Maya said, finally easing up as she inspected both feet. It looked like the scrubbing was done and now they could move on to the next step of the pedicure.

With that being done, Maya nodded to her associate and they finally released hold of Maddy's ankles, freeing her feet. Maya now took hold of the ankles - gently - and with her ever careful touch she tried to pull those ankles gently down the seat. It was as if she was guiding them to the basin of water.

"Just put your feet in here, mkay? Then we'll get to washing them," said Maya as literally all of Maddy's friends laughed at her - aside from Paige who was laughing from her ticklishness.

Paige herself also finished the scrubbing around the same time as Maddy, but she was still taking a breather and giggling from Katie's relentless torment. This was a time for Katie to take some more selfies and pictures, and Jessica uploaded a few of those images and videos to Snapchat and Insta.

"Go on, Madison," Sara said. "You're not afraid of a little water, are you?" she said in such a devious, teasing manner.

It was like she was going to be mocked, harassed, tickled, and absolutely made to go through all of this for the whole day as her feet were eased into the water, which wasn't too bad in its temperature.

"Ookay girls," Maya said as her voice came from behind them, walking around as her girls came back. "The soaking should be done. We'll give you all a massage and we can get your toes painted, mkay?" she said.

The number of women seemed to increase - as if Maya KNEW that Maddy would cause trouble, and insisted one of the other workers to come and help with the pedicure and painting nails.

It was then that the spare woman knelt down and went ahead to grab Madison's ankles, gently but firmly as the last one did. Maya saw her do this and whispered something in her ear, but Madison could probably hear given the distance. "Hold her a liiiiittle bit tighter - she's crazy ticklish," Maya warned.

It was then that the spare woman knelt down and went ahead to grab Madison's ankles, gently but firmly as the last one did. Maya saw her do this and whispered something in her ear, but Madison could probably hear given the distance. "Hold her a liiiiittle bit tighter - she has some of THE most ticklish feet I’ve ever seen," Maya added.

“Wait was is this?” Maddy stammered in a panic. “It’s fine you don’t need to hold my ankles anymore”

“It’s just a precaution” Maya laughed

With Maddy's ankles now feeling the hold harden on them, the woman made sure to keep her feet pinned while Maya went down to the woman's feet, and all the other girls felt their feet massaged while those hands worked, pouring more of the water over them, rubbing their soles gently, and so on.

Maddy could then feel Maya lower her hands, grabbing each foot with one hand, as those thumbs first pressed and lightly massaged their way along the soles - lifting her feet until they were half way out of the water, her heels still dipped in.

Maddy’s eyes bulged and her body stiffened like a board. She bit down hard in her laugh and muffled the inevitable squeal.

“Mmmppppphhhh” She regained her composure but was still very squirmy. Though not as bad as the scrub where she was flailing and kicking.

"Theeeere you go, see? Not so hard, is it?" Maya teased, her thumb going up and down, teasing the arch of her foot as it moved up and rubbed the ball of her foot - just under the toes. Then she moved her hands down and rubbed the heels, making sure to massage the moisture into her skin and make sure it was fine.

Maya of course looked at her spa assistants who were massaging the other women, and they all seemed to nod at her knowingly. The asian then looked back to the feet in her hands and she made sure to massage as careful as she could since things were going great so far.

That is, until she accidentally tickled her heels since her hands moved and some of her nails grazed against the soft skin, causing Maddy to let out a loud Yelp! The way her soles were lotioned, rubbed, scrubbed, and even washed now was starting to make them a bit more sensitive, probably.

Eyes must have been all over them throughout the spa area, with people looking at how much of a scene Maddy was making. It was like she was the start of the show in the salon and they were occasionally murmuring while looking in her direction. The spa workers all giggled and seemed to take in this sight with enjoyment. Down the line of chairs, Paige and Katie were spouting off with occasional giggles and squeals themselves.

"Ah, please take it easy miss," Maya said as she was just about finished massaging, her tender caring hands making sure that the soft soles got the love they needed to be soft and perfectly sensitive. Still, what came next were the things she took out of the kit of tools she had on her.

Maya reached down and lifted two things into the air - those foam toe separators, and she held each foot with one hand as she made the toes point forwards towards her so she could fasten them in between Maddy's toes. She then did it to the other foot - all the while the poor spa assistant held down Maddy's ankles.

"Okay Val, let's switch," said another spa gal as they were all just about finished with the massage section. The spa lady holding Maddy's ankles was now swapped with another gal, and she pressed her hands on Maddy's ankles first - allowing the other woman to let go and be certain Madison wouldn't reel her legs back.

Getting out the nail polish, all the ladies were going through the final parts of their pedicure, with a little bit of nail filing for some. Katie was getting French tips on her toes this time, while Jessica and Sara were considering new colors. Sara kind of liked the white on Maddy's toes from earlier, so she decided to get hers white as well while Jessica was going with violet.

Maya could be seen lifting out the tiny makeup brush as the nail polish. As she took out the brush, she first wanted to make sure that it was fine, so without any polish on it she moved it closer and closer to Maddy's toes... and brushed it juuust under her nail and teased the pad of her exposed big toe, knowing she couldn't curl or move her toes much now. It was like Maya was getting into this whole tickling charade, but she knew nobody would believe or do anything about it for Maddy.

Maddy shrieked. “Please be careful” she said, not realizing Maya had maybe done it on purpose.

"Oops-" Maya giggled, looking at that reaction. "I'm sorry miss, I didn't mean to... you just seem soooooo ticklish!" Maya said aloud, her slight echo able to be heard as all the other spa girls laughed with her. Even Jessica, Katie, and Sara laughed as they all KNEW just how ticklish she was. Paige was even laughing!

Except Paige was laughing due to some helpless ticklishness. She was giggling in a fit of bubbly laughter from the massage and when she began to have her nails painted. She wasn't laughing or howling, but she was still pretty ticklish and sensitive as her feet were handled. The real monster here was Katie as she continued to tickle Paige's hips and make her shake around more, making this pedicure take longer.

What if Maya was in on this - what if all of them were in on this? It was like all these gals were clearly giggling and laughing at Maddy's ticklish weakness. The way that this once-precise spa girl was 'accidentally' tickling the woman's toes was too funny. The 27 year-old was being made a fool as this gal was brushing the nail polish brush against her toes now that the separator stopped them from moving.

Maya continued to lightly dab the nail polish over the poor woman's toes, splaying it over them and teasing her as she delicately began in earnest to paint those nails. Her assistant continued to hold poor Maddy's ankles as this was quite a risky part of the pedicure; messing up wasn't an option.

Obviously Paige went through the same thing and got her nails painted, which wouldn't be a problem if Paige wasn't still being attacked by Katie - who thought it was a good idea to move her hands under the woman's sundress and graze those fingers against her helpless thighs.

Maddy wasn't spared either since Jessica was currently hugging her tight, pinning those arms and trying to grab hold of her hands even against protests. Sara found this moment of embrace purely adorable... at least enough to reach over and fish for Maddy's phone.

She began to 'accidentally' tickle her employee's sides and hips as she looked on the woman's person to get her phone out so she could take a photo or video with Maddy's own phone.

“Eeehehehahaha stahahahappp ittt” Maddy giggled “Girls! You can’t just tickle me in public like this. There’s other people here trying to relax” Maddy whispered to her coworkers in a stern whisper.

"Tickling you? Nonsense," Sara teased as she finally found your phone and lifted it up. "I was just looking for this since I know you DEFINITELY don't want to forget this moment, isn't that right Madison?" teased the boss. That put a stop to Sara's hands moving around, but now Jessica's fingers were still occasionally wiggling around Maddy's sides during the hug.

It was like her whole office may as well have been out to get her, and Jessica especially knew where to tickle since she literally had a good deal of 'hands-on' experience with Maddy since last week. She lightly pressed her fingertips into Maddy's sides and hips, holding tight to make sure that she couldn't get her hands away or squirm too much. Jessica was surprisingly strong given a bit of an athletic history.

Sara was holding Maddy's phone up and now pointing the camera straight at Maddy. It was just her luck that Jessica stopped taking videos and such, but now Sara was doing it with Maddy's own phone, even zooming into her hysterical face and noting all the humiliating looks she made when she was being tickled.

"If anything, you should be thanking us Maddy," Jessica said. "We're helping you by holding you down. You wouldn't want your toes to get all messy with paint, would you?" said the freckly brunette in such a teasing manner.

"Pft-ehhhahaha TH-THEN WHY he-HA! Ahaha why do I have tehee hee be held like this??" Paige called out while Katie was also tickling her lightly in a bit of a hug, her arm wrapped around the cutesy woman.

Maya had already finished painting Maddy's left foot with pretty good speed so far, showing the pristine and glamorous white nails over her toes. She was actually just about finishing painting the pinkie toe, and thanks to the toe separators she couldn't wiggle her toes - making this process easier.

"Oh, do you WANT me to send it out?" Sara asked in a humorous fashion as she smiled and held the phone up to Maddy, just as Jessica was continuing to tickle the poor helpless woman. Maya was then moving on to the other foot but thought it too good to pass up a chance to let some of her own well-trimmed nails 'accidentally' graze Maddy's arch, tickling her as her heels were still in the water of the basin.

It caught Maddy completely off guard. “Wwwoooeeeeeeehehehe” she squealed. Maddy tried to pull her foot back but it was still being held in place. Her body twisted hard to the right and she grabbed the arm rest with both hands.

Maya smiled and so did all the other spa assistants, with other people in the spa walking by or looking from afar, glancing at the scene here and witnessing just how ticklish this poor woman was. It was like she'd laugh so hard that she'd be a martyr for her pedicure, and Maya was going to take her sweet time getting the other toes done.

"Pft-" Maya giggled, hearing Maddy scream out like that. It was just too humorous - and the best part was that Sara had recorded that. Something about Maddy going 'woo' in her scream was just something that resonated with all of them, and they couldn't help but laugh along with that moment.

She dipped the brush back into the white nail polish bottle and began to ease in the pain along the edges of the woman's big toe, painting over it back and forth in a delicate manner.

"Awww, what's wrong Madison? This is unprofessional don't you think?" Sara said in a mocking tone again. "If you're going to look your best, you also have to act your best." Sara continued to hold the woman's phone and move it back and forth between Maddy's face and then her feet getting pedicured.

She even captured the other spa assistant holding her ankles so that everyone could know she was being held down, as if she was that ticklish! Maya was moving on and getting the middle toe done as the nail polish wiggled and lightly painted the nail. Maya knew that Maddy couldn't mess up her polish since the toe separators prevented much movement thankfully.

However, since her toes were pretty much immobile, Maddy also didn't mind reaching up her index finger and lightly scratching the underside of the toe, teasing the pad as her helpless toes were splayed out and defenseless while she painted their nails. Maddy might hear the very faint, light snicker of the spa worker who was having a blast.

“Saaahahahahaarrrraaa don’t post thatatahehehehehehe” Maddy tried time snag her phone back and the erupted with laughter. Maddy was throughly embarrasses by this whole situation. Her face was bright red from being tickled in front of a salon filled with 25-30 women.

"Don't what? Could you repeat the last part?" she asked, as if pretending not to hear Maddy through that laughter. She held the phone for what seemed like an eternity, where she wasn't even putting it down as she took what must've been the longest video. Honestly, how long was this going to be?

"Just ooooone more toe left," Maya said aloud as she descended the nail polish onto her pinkie toe, lightly dabbing it on the little helpless piggie as she turned the nail bright white, matching the rest of her adorable toes. Here, she was now going through the end of her nails being painted, but it was taking quite a while.

It was like Maya was once again being a 'perfectionist' and sloooowly dragging the nail polish back and forth while she touched the underside of the pinkie toe with her index finger, lightly tapping the toe delicately to tickle her under the guise of needing to do so for support.

Maddy was once again covering her mouth with her hands. “Pftttheheheheheh” it sounded like she blew a raspberry into her hand as she laughed.

"Aww, what's wrong with Maddy?" Jessica teased as Maya was taking her sweet time painting the nail. It was pretty much done but she was again lightly dragging her fingernails against poor Maddy's arches within the basin of water, trying to get her to make even more hilarious noises before going on to the next step of this spa session.

“Mayyyaaahahahahahha Mayyaahahahahh it tiiicccklleesaashehehehe” Maddy was losing control. Her body flopped around in the massage chair, jerking hard in every which direction. After a few seconds Maya decided to stop tormenting then poor woman.

“Maya stop, I know you’re doing that on purpose” Maddy said, trying not to sound too pissed.

"Me? What? I'd never~" Maya said with a smile, as the other spa girls giggled and laughed. Maddy finally had her ankles released as the extra spa worker finally put her own hands to rest since this part of the pedicure was done. "Whew... you were right, Maya. She's SO ticklish! I think she may have been the most ticklish person to ever come into our shop. And she’s up there too.” She pointed at Paige who had just finished having her toenails painted.

The other girls were talking to themselves and nodded in agreement, saying they hadn't seen someone as ticklish as her come for a pedicure. "You know, if you KNOW you're extremely ticklish... why'd you come get a pedicure?" Maya asked, standing up.

"Anyways, we'll let your nails dry girls and we can go on to the next part of the pedicure in half an hour, mkay? Jessica, Katie, and... Sara-" Maya said while looking at her phone, possibly reading the appointment details. "We can take you three to finish up while we put Paige and Maddy in their private rooms, mkay?"

“Wait did you say private rooms? I thought we were done” Paige looked up from her phone confused.

That being said, the spa girls suddenly began to walk away and leave, making them wonder just what Jessica, Sara, and Katie had planned.

“Girls, you know I’m footing the bill for this right? This is getting expensive” Maddy said

"Hehehe, that's the point Maddy. Though even if it's expensive... you can't say that you're not gonna like it, hum?" Sara said. "After all, you'll finally get some actual relaxation without interruption. You could use that, hm?"

Maddy and Paige were handed their flimsy pedicure flip flops and led to a separate part of the salon. They were under the impression they’d have their own private rooms. All there was was a partition in the wall separating the massage room from the pedicure chairs. They were still in plain view.

“So what’s next?” Maddy asked in an excited tone. Finally she has some time away from her annoying coworkers.

With the way this room was set up, there was a massage table of sorts on Maddy's side, which was comfortable and plush with its curves that you could lie down on with ease. Maya was waiting there with a few other spa girls, looking at Paige as well. "Well, you just have to put on a bikini or get naked," said the spa lady. "If you don't have one, we have robes so you can cover up before and after.” Both Maddy and Paige went through naked route, they came out from the bathroom in their fluffy white robes.

The floors were tiled in beautiful tanned, brownish colors as well as the walls being ivory with a dark ceiling with patterns of brown and such. The ladies were getting the bandages, seaweed, and other such tools there for the woman's session. "Well," Maya spoke up "It’s a seaweed wrap. It gives your skin much needed nourishment so it will be hydrated and soft."

"After we massage you and get you cozy, you can just lie down and relax here - even sleep if you want. This is a pretty private room, miss, so we hope you take it easy and relax. So go ahead and get ready, and we'll start to wrap you up, alright?" Maya said in a tone that sounded as though she tried to ease the women into this.

Maddy stared down at her soft, freshly pedicured feet. They looked amazing. She wished she could actually get pedicures regularly. The white polish popped against her tan skin. She slid her right foot out and inspected the bottom, not one callous to be found. The lotions and massage oils had her feet feeling especially smooth. Paige’s feet looked great as well with the baby blue polish on her long slender toes. Paige had already removed her flip flops, standing there waiting barefoot. The cool tile felt amazing against the bottoms of her soft warm feet. Maddy pictured herself running her long nails along the bottoms of Paige’s arches. Just one finger would be all it would take to turn her assistant into a giggling mess.

"Paige," said another spa girl as she gently grabbed her arm. "This way, please," she said as she moved the other woman across the dividing half-wall, moving her to the other side where a totally different treatment was awaiting her. In any case, Paige was slowly readied and laid down in a cut-out cube area within the floor, which was full of warm mud.

Paige was laid down and her feet were propped up along the edge, with some comfortable neck pillow around her neck and shoulders so she could relax and lean back against the edge of the mud bath. She was now being tended to where the women were massaging her lightly and putting a small mask over her eyes to help her relax.

"Oookay, come here Maddy," Maya said as she pulled Maddy along gently, trying to get her to the table and ready for the sequence.

“Is this right?” Maddy asked as the lied down on her stomach. She made sure the salon was preoccupied and no one was looking when she dropped the robe to the floor and hopped up onto the table.

"No, this is juuust right" Maya said as she let the woman rest herself on the table belly-down. The women started to wrap her body up and move her body as they felt the need to do so. Maddy had her arms stretched out in front of her, and then folded so the elbows were bent, and they made Maddy rest her head on her arms.

With that, her hands were also wrapped together and her forearms were pretty much like a giant Chinese finger trap, with her arms bound with the seaweed wrap and gauze bandaging that was making her hold still. Furthermore, another spa lady released some sort of lotion or oil where she rubbed it on her hands to make sure it wasn't so cool.

Maddy could probably feel the hands work along her back as those fingers eased themselves along Maddy's skin and rubbed her up and down, trying to massage and make her skin moisturized, smooth, and calmed. With that being done, other spa girls were bringing Maddy's legs together so that they were touching, and with some more lotion they were smoothing her legs out.

“So does the wrap do anything else besides moisturize my skin?” Maddy asked curiously as she relaxed and closed her eyes.

"Oh, you don't know?" Maya asked as she helped. "Well, as per your order you're getting the Wrapped Seaweed and Gauze Rest Treatment, so your skin will be cleansed with the residue from the seaweed, rubbed with lotion and oils, and then having the bandaging encased around your body for a little while. In addition to the nutrients your skin receives, you’ll also be ridding your skin of any unwanted toxins."

"After you're left here to rest a bit, we'll come back and get you out, you'll feel like a whole new woman!" she said. "Oh, but try not to move alright Maddy? This is an expensive treatment as you probably know, so don't mess up this process, okay?"

Maya then applied a facial mask to Maddy’s face, slipping it around Maddy's eyes and pressing it against the rest of Maddy’s face. Maddy’s face poked through a hole towards the top of the bed. She had a view of the floor and if he looked down a little she could see her toes sticking out from the bottom of the table. After that, she even had something put in her ears - with Maya gently placing the earbuds of an MP3 player into Maddy's ears. Turning it on as she rested it on the table, Maya played the serene music of peaceful ambient sounds, and calm music to really set in a tranquil tone.

Meanwhile, Maddy could feel the spa girls work their hands up and down gently over her skin, even massaging her back, shoulders, and ankles as they rubbed her. Then she was pretty much mummified with bandaging and seaweed all over. By the end of this, she was pretty much a mummy and her back was bare, all the way up to her armpits. Then her arms were also wrapped up and kept like that so her head could rest easy. Her bare feet, freshly-pedicured were dangling off the back of the table with a light cylindrical little pillow nestling under her ankles just above her feet.

Maddy flexed her toes and wriggled her body. The wrap was starting to feel a bit more constricting. She felt the cool air conditioning against the hot massage oil on the bottoms on feet. On of the spa girls moved from Maddy’s calves and started to rub along the bottoms of her arches.

“Pfftt - hehehehahah, nahahatt myy feeheheheett” Maddy called out. She couldn’t judge the tone of her own voice because of the ear buds. The woman stopped and went back to Maddys legs.

By the end of this, she was now firmly wrapped and cozied up on the massage table. On the other side of the room, Paige was already settled in with a similar treatment and also wearing earbuds and having an MP3 for some peaceful music and sounds. She was now resting in the mud bath and before long, Maya and the other spa girls set a timer and left the room. They'd be back to get Maddy out when she needed to.

Unfortunately however, Jessica, Katie, and Sara all got matching manicures and their nails had finally dried. As the girls were done so soon, they decided not to bore themselves while waiting and snooped around the spa, going to wherever Maddy and Paige were. After all, they were the ones who made the appointment, so they got to decide how their sessions went and know exactly where they were.

It was probably while Maddy was relaxing and a good thirty minutes or so that those three entered and took in the sight of the beautifully bound woman right there on the table, as if she was a total gift-wrapped present waiting for them. "Lookie lookie," Jessica said as she pointed to Paige over there in the mud bath, seeing that they couldn't hear given the earbuds they were wearing.

As the girls looked at each other, they knew that there would be fun times had but there was no way they could get in here on their own, was it? After all, they shouldn't possess the key to this separate area of the salon.

"Okay, so you three wanted to check up on your friends?" said a familiar voice. Maya stepped in and closed the half door behind her as the girls grinned, thanking her for being so kind as to let them in and even stay to 'supervise' them while she watched this session.

"Yes, thanks soooo much Maya. Maybe while you're here you can make sure our friend over there doesn't freak out. She's real sensitive, you know?" Jessica said pointing to Maddy, while she herself turned to walk over to the other side of the divider where Paige was.

"Oh, well... just be careful okay? If she acts like she did before, she might pose a little hazard for this treatment since she needs to hold still," said the spa woman as she looked at Jessica and Katie's antics, all while Sara moved around to Maddy's table and just took a look at the woman who was probably oblivious to them being there.

Katie walked over to Jessica and noticed Paige lying there, relaxing for once as she was in the comfortable muddy bath, and as they looked at each other, they even saw a control panel that kept the mud warm. Jessica cupped her mouth with a grin and looked at her companion as she shook her head. Katie immediately reached out and grabbed a dial while the brunette shook her head as if saying 'you wouldn't!' silently.

Katie turned the dial which affected Paige's bath, immediately dropping the temperature and slowly making the hot and relaxing mud bath lose its heat, which slowly caused it to harden from the bottom up. It'd take a while, but the process was already there. On the other side of the room, Sara and Maya were surrounding the sleeping beauty and exchanging glances at each other.

"Why don't I go ahead and help her relax, hm?" Maya said, as she suddenly lowered her hands to Maddy's back and shoulders, massaing them lightly. It may have been sudden, but it seemed like the spa worker had remained and was rubbing Madison's back with comfort, even moving those hands back to the shoulders.

She moved those hands around in expert fashion, slowly as possible, and made sure that Maddy was still lulling to a near-sleepy state. Maya however helped Sara by looking at her and darting her eyes across the room to the counter top, which had a few 'useful objects' they used. Cotton balls for pedicures, cotton swabs, a fern plant, feather duster, and all sorts of other things. Maya grinned as she saw Sara move over there and take her pick for what she was going to use.

Sara was now at the foot of the table and saw that lovely pair of freshly-pedicured soles just cutely hanging there. Those ankles were firmly mummifeid as well as most of Maddy's body, so she could hardly move. Sara rested the fern leaf on the back of Maddy's ankles, over the bandaging so she couldn't feel it there. She was just gonna leave it there for when she needed it.

Taking some of the lotion these gals used, Sara cupped it in her palms and began to rub it all over her hands until the cool liquid warmed up. With that done, she then finally reared her hands down onto Maddy's feet and - resisting the temptation to give herself away just yet - she rubbed and massaged her feet gently.

She started with the heels and rubbed her palms against them, then clasped onto her feet more carefully to rub the lotion up and down and up and down. She massaged them lovingly as the hands pressed into her skin and carefully rubbed the delicate soles, giving them a comfortable massage.

Maddy’s feet started to twitch and her body leaned to the right, then slightly back to the left. Sara was smiling as she witnessed Maddy's erratic twitching, moving her hands down from the woman's heels as she even just lingered and massaged the sides of the feet lightly. She didn’t want Maddy to notice it was her so she kicked her shoes to the side and mounted Madison’s calves. Sara then moved her hands and then began to clasp both of them, rubbing her thumbs around the heels and slowly moving them down to the arches. She loved the feel of those soles, and had to admit that the spa girls did their job; Maddy's soles were flawless. They were the perfect little playthings for her at the moment and it was so enjoyable that she even rubbed those fingers lower and lower until she crossed the arch and massaged the balls of her feet as well. Those fingers moved under the toes, watching the actions that Maddy took while Maya was up above and rubbing the woman's back, moving her hands under the shoulderblades and then delicately tracing her fingers down the spine to the small of her back.

“I said not the feeehhheeehhehettt” Maddy giggled. As she shifted on the table she felt the weight of another woman on the backs on the legs.

Maya smirked at the woman calling out such a thing during this time and looked back at Sara deviously. She knew that even if Maddy tried to move around, it'd pose a challenge seeing as how she was firmly wrapped in a massage trap. Furthermore, Maya also began to lean over and apply more of her weight onto Maddy.

She wasn't trying to make her uncomfortable, but she was sure to apply some pressure to keep Maddy from swaying back and forth, as if subtly reminding poor Maddy that this was an expensive part of the spa day, and moving around too much could be a boon to her. Maya then continued her massage... and so did Sara.

After hearing that, she wasn't going to just stand idly by and adhere to what Maddy said. Even Katie and Jessica were peaking out from the divider of the wall, noting just how Maddy was already begging during her massage. Sara reached her fingers down to those toes and ever so slightly began to rub the pinkie toes first. She was careful so as not to put her fingers around the nails; she knew just how much hell poor Maddy went through to get them painted again.

Maddy squealed louder and the laughter started to pick up. “Okayayahehehehehehe stahahahahaappp stahahahapp touching my toeehehehessss”

Needless to say, she was still ever so slightly poking them and rubbing the undersides of the toes around in teeny tiny circles, enjoying the sounds of Maddy's suffering. This only lasted a moment before she moved to the second toes on each foot, then the middle toes, and then the toes right next to the big toes.

At this point, she may even have felt a hint of Sara's freshly-manicured nails go into the mix, lightly scratching and grazing her poor helpless pads as she was firmly bound, her foot massage turning for the worse now as the occasional tickling was tossed into the mix.

Not only that, but Maya lowered her hands and continued to massage the back of the shoulder blades. She moved those hands down and down, only to move them sideways now to the underside of the ribs. She ever so gently grabbed the ribs gently and glided her soft, perfect hands up the soft body of the woman.

The added fingers lightly grazing her ribs added to the already hysterical Madison’s laughter. Her body shifted and squirmed as much as the wrap and Maya’s weight would allow.

Sara felt offended as the foot was kicked at her, balking as her mouth was wide open. Feeling discontent even when Maddy was giggling, she decided to teach this girl a lesson as she reached for that fern leaf now. Taking it up and holding it as she swayed it in the air, she lowered the makeshift 'feathery' tool and began to use the thin strands of long bits of this plant leaf and wiggled the tip around her big toes. It was like a soft touch was now teasing her foot now.

Maya felt a little bad for Maddy, moving her hands higher up and around her back, only to then move her hands back down again to the lower back. She went down and followed the trail of the spine, then used her finger to tease the small of her back which was just above the woman's tush that was wrapped up in the bandaging.

Maya lightly let her fingernail drag up the contour of the woman's spine, and then traced her fingertip all the way back down. If Maddy said she wanted it just on the back, then she'd allow it in full.

"Um, h-hello?" Paige said, to which Maddy probably couldn't hear given how she still had headphones in. Paige was in some slight distress as she could feel the mud hardening, which was weird and she felt like she couldn't move. Obviously some of her ankles and feet were out of the mud so she could wiggle her feet and toes, but aside from her head and shoulders, she was feeling stuck.

It was like trying to move in some sort of really hardened cement as she felt like she was in quite a predicament. Was this natural? Is this how the mud bath relaxation was supposed to feel? Katie and Jessica certainly heard her and took notice as the gleefully walked over to her, with Jessica sitting down right behind Paige's head and Katie by the woman's shapely, pedicured feet. Katie grasped Paige’s left foot with both hands and pressed her thumbs into the bottom, massaging up in down. She could feel the ditzy recent college graduate’s foot already starting to tremble and twitch. Paige’s head tilted back and she bit down on her bottom lip to try and hold in any shrieks or giggles. “That’s okay. You don’t have to massage my feet.” She said “I’m very ticklish and I can’t move with this mud hardening. Please fix it” Katie winked at Jessica and ignored the pleas. She continued the massage, occasionally letting her thumb nails drag along Paige’s arch. Paige let out a few girly squeals. She was fighting an uphill battle as her vulnerable feet were at the mercy of her mischievous coworker.

While Maddy was undergoing said struggle, Sara was now moving the fern leaf up her left foot as it was pointed down, going from the big toe down around the ball of the foot, teasing the arch, and then up the heel as the lush green fern leaf tickled and sprawled its tendrils over the freshly-manicured sole.

Maddy tried to use whichever foot wasn’t being tickled, to block the other. Sara giggled as she finally seemed to be catching on, but as the right foot tried to block the left foot, it only resulted in said foot being tickled by the fern leaf. The plant wiggled and teased up and down over the freshly massaged and pampered soles, wiggling around childishly as Sara had her way with Maddy's soles.

It seemed like Maya wanted a piece of the pie too, moving her fingers up and up the woman's ribs once again as her hands seemed to go to the sides. She was now lightly tapping, wiggling, and flickering those nails along the grooves of her ribs.

She continued to move them and even lightly touched the sides of her bosom, going up and up until she's reach the underarms and wiggling those hands there. Maya giggled under her breath as she tickled the poor woman's armpits - namely the spot where the base of the armpits met the ribs.

“Who’s tihehehehhehehe whoehehessss tickling meehehehehahahah” Maddy called out. Her earbuds made it so she was unaware how loud she was being. Her laughter could be heard throughout the salon.

"Oh, how selfish of me," Sara said as she knew Maddy couldn't hear her. This was too precious, so she went ahead and kept moving around that fern leaf to tickle and helplessly wiggle on the poor woman's soles. She let those green plant leaves sprawl all over those soft feet.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle~" Sara sang silently to herself as she watched those pretty feet shuffle while still firmly wrapped up in the bandaging. She knew the more Maddy moved, the more at risk she was of tearing some of the bandaging or seaweed and ruining this spa experience - which cost a pretty penny.

All the while that remorseless fern leaf dragged itself down by the tip and then up again, swaying as it tickled the arch of the foot and then brushed up against the poor woman's heels, then down again to the toes that she hated having touched.

Paige was starting to laugh more as well, since Jessica extended her legs and held Paige's head to let rest between her thighs while she was petting and messing with Paige's hair. Katie was currently wiggling her fingers up and down, letting those newly-manicured French tips tickle those soles. She was amazed at those sounds.

"Hee-HA! AH! N-neehahaha no! Wh-what IHIS this!?" Paige laughed, her sounds muffled a bit by the other side of the wall and the tranquil music within the headphones. She was feeling the same boon as Maddy, with her feet already softened by the tickling - made all the more worse since Katie got her babies freshly manicured and perfect for tickling. The oils and lotions had penetrated Paige’s feet so deeply that Katie’s nails dragged along the butter soft skin with ease.

She curled and flexed her toes, even tried swaying her feet side to side, but the blonde used a hand to hold both of her big toes together and was now wiggling them over those heels and arches as she so pleased. It was such a breath of fresh air for Katie to have her way and do what she wanted with this woman.

Same for Sara and Maya, too. The spa girl could have fun, moving her hands and seeing how humiliated the poor client was as she was laughing in ticklishness while buried under the table. Truthfully, this was taking quite a turn. Maya was still one for mind games and she did move her hands away. Only to bring them back to her shoulders and neck, occasionally flickering her nails along the back of the woman's neck, teasing her skin, and yet still trying to massage her and get her to relax in a way.

Maya didn't want to say anything to Maddy to break her from her trance - given that Sara was going that already - but since she had an idea she smiled to herself and lowered her face. Maya moved her face right down and next to Maddy's so that the breath could be felt hitting her cheek, and she went ahead and smooched Maddy's face right there on the cheek. Those plush lips gave her a nice little kiss in an endearing fashion before parting. Only to then continue to massage the poor woman's sides, squeezing them very gently with those soft hands and finely trimmed nails.

Sara was having fun honestly - she wanted to see just how much she could annoy and make Maddy laugh with such simple tickle tools, a soft fern leaf and a little cotton swab. She was loving the results so far, and enjoying mixing and matching the use of them as she occasionally gave Maddy a bout of brushing her feet with the fern leave and then lazily wiggling the cotton swab around in some unpredictable patterns. She even moved the swab underneath her big toes to really tease them.

Maddy was howling with laughter and bucking on the table as much as she could. The laughter echoed through the salon. Many of the women getting pedicures had put down their phones and magazines to watch the hilarious scene.

Maya sighed, listening to the laughter on the other side of the wall. Katie was using just one index finger per hand up and down Paige's feet, feeling for herself just how soft they were and telling Jessica she should try them. They were both amazed that just one finger on each foot was enough to make the young woman react in such an intense manner. Given she had went through the torture a week ago, Paige knew who was behind this, but it didn't make her any way at ease.

The way that Maddy seemed to be in a predicament was absolutely hilarious for Sara though. She couldn't resist moving her hands more and more, tickling the heels. That devious little fern leaf brushed against the base of her sole - brush, brush, wiggle, wiggle - moving so vividly as it did. It was like it was blowing in the wind.

As for the cotton swab, it was just dragging itself along, but it still felt as though it had more purpose as it taunted the helpless skin beneath it. Sara could just imagine how much it tickled for poor Maddy - the soft little fibers of the cotton swab teasing her freshly massaged skin, sending all sorts of ticklish sensations from just a little tiny swab.

“Noooooohahahaha stahahahahapppp I’m toooheheheheheh ticklishhehehehehehahahahahah” Maddy begged for them to stop the torture.

Maya's own hands continued to move though, going against Maddy's specifications and now settled at her hips where they wiggled and squeezed her gently. It was like she could try to squeeze her hips and get her to giggle a bit. To add insult to injury - while there were people watching Paige from that part of the wall, there were a bunch of spa workers looking at Maya work on Maddy herself.

They were speaking among themselves, with the asian girls even talking and saying things, giggling as some of them walked around and moved past Maddy. She couldn't see them, but she probably caught a few glimpses of them walking past her as their outfits were visible - the notable spa outfits that shimmered with patterns.

It must've been just a bit more humiliating for the actual staff to acknowledge Maddy as something of a sight. All the while, it seemed like Sara was setting down the tickle tools she initially used on Maddy's feet to get ready for more torture. She'd really be tickling the poor woman by the end of this.

Maddy was shaking her head up and down as she cackled, the earbuds she had in finally came loose and dropped to the floor. “Can I try?” she overheard a woman from behind her ask.

"Sure!" Came another voice that sounded feminine and... slightly familiar. Whatever could it be, though? It was like this spa session was turning more into a nightmare or attraction of sorts. Or was this perhaps a magic show? Some sort of funny comedy that everyone else seemed to be into, except for them?

"Ahaha... she's SOO ticklish! I swear, girl must really be cursed with the most ticklish pair of feet ever; I wonder if she can even wear socks without laughing," said a voice.

"Oh, look at this one - her nails and feet are so fresh from the pedicure. Looks like these friends are having so much fun together - she's smiling so much, she must love it," came a more distant voice.

It was then that some more spa girls came and decided to try their hand at some 'professional tickling' since they didn't feel like they got a chance to do it. Maya was lucky enough to do Maddy's pedicure, but now that it was over, they thought it best to feel how soft her feet was to compare work.

That's when Maddy probably felt a myriad of fingers wiggling along her left foot's heel, and another hand rubbing against the other foot's arch, turning into a lone finger tickling the middle of her foot to tease and tickle her helplessly. It was like some more hands were appearing out of nowhere.

As if it wasn't bad enough, they were surrounding the table and tickling her ankles, then the back of the knees, and even the backs of her thighs through the wrapping. Maya even moved aside and let some of her attendees massage and tickle the woman's back with soft brushes as they seemed to be 'dusting' her, even tickling her armpits! Maddy then felt someone grab her upper thigh, just below her ass. They squeezed the ultra sensitive spot with their index finger and thumb. Each squeeze caused Maddy to shriek to between her laughter.

"Ahahaww, I guess some people are still extremely ticklish even at that age," said another mature lady walking by. There were even some girls who walked together, probably college friends. They looked and giggled at Maddy's pleas as if she was a child.

Even they began to get out their phones, as if they were texting and taking photos of Maddy from afar and laughing at her. Some even turned around so their backs were facing Maddy - then taking selfies with her laughing in the back. It was like she was suddenly an attraction or a theme park character.

Maddy and Paige were an absolute mess. They could barely move were being tickled
so badly that all they could do was scream and beg. Everyone else thought this was a big joke and didn’t consider how torturous this truly was.

Maya once again moved around to the other side, seeing the earbuds that fell out. She moved her lips down to Maddy's ear and cooed her, whispering in her ear: "Aww, don't worry miss. Just take it easy and have a niiiice laugh. Oh, but try not to move~" she said, planting another kiss on Maddy's other cheek.

It was like everyone was going crazy for Maddy, though Paige was no exception. She was laughing out loud as a few others were trying out the tickling on her feet and scribbling their fingers over her soles. Some even commented how soft her feet were or how cute her nail polish was. Whoever did her pedicure must've done it properly.

Maddy wrenched her neck to look behind herself through her fear filled eyes. Two sorority girls were about to try out her feet next. With the college girls getting ready, each of these girls seemed to joke with each other and then counted down, but one of them started first. With each of the girls taking a foot, Maddy's left and right foot were each tickled with two hands! One of the girls was a more clumsy, light tickler who wiggled her fingers up and down, focusing around the sides of the feet and even going down to the toes. Moving them up and down was what she did.

“NOOOOAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STTAAHAHAHAHAHAPPP TICKLINGGG MY FUCKING FEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEETTT” Maddy screamed as her body shook violently. She was starting to feel the wrap loosen a bit. She curled her knees so her feet stuck up straight in the air.

With Maddy's feet in the air, the spa women were hysterical, but those by her thighs grabbed them and held them so they were firmly in the air without moving around too much. Now, she was still being tickled by those two girls who watched her feet try to wiggle and flail around in the air - no escape for them.

Her body was still subject to tickle torture as index fingers poked and snaked their way to Maddy's underarms, wiggling along as they just wanted to drive her absolutely nuts. Sara has already hopped off Maddy at this point and watched in the distance. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter watching the business woman scream with laughter.

Maddy was bucking on the table. She kicked and flexed with all her might until the wrap finally ripped and came unraveled. Her naked body rolled off the table and she quickly snatched up her robe and covered herself.

“This is bullshit. You all should be ashamed of yourselves!” Maddy yelled in a serious tone. “I paid for relaxation, not to be tortured. This is completely unprofessional and childish.”

The room full of women sat there quiet. It was funny seeing this professional woman condemn them for their behavior in such a stern tone. They all knew deep down she was overcompensating for her girly weakness.

"Well, I guess you're right - time IS up," one of the college girls laughed with her friend as they walked away together. Paige was probably being dug out from the mud and as odd as it was, her skin WAS more glamorous.

"Congratulations hun~" Maya said. "Your session's over, and I hope you feel reborn. Your skin should all be much more smooth and... sensitive," Maya giggled. "I hope you come back soon; I'll definitely be ready to give you and your friends more pedicures. Especially these two” Maya looked at Paige and Katie and winked.

Maddy and Paige placed their flimsy salon flip flops back on as the tried recompose themselves. On their way out they stopped for a few seconds to watch the college girls who’d tickled Maddy’s feet, have their own scrubbed. The two gorgeous sorority girls squirmed and kicked as they tried to hide their giggles from the group.

“So what tickled more Maddy? Bare feet or tights?” Jessica asked.

Maddy ignored her and didn’t speak up. She had a pair of sheer tights packed for work after and didn’t want to give them any ideas.

“Tights. Tickling is definitely worse with tights on” Paige spoke up, much to Maddy’s dismay. Katie and Jessica looked at each other with wide grins

As the left the salon, Sara spoke up. "Mhm," Sara nodded. "Be sure to change to your business attire. We've got a LOT of work ahead of us... hope you're ready," she said in an almost sinister tone.

Last edited:
I was really going katie and Jessica got their just deserts but I love your story all the same

Their turn is coming, there’s 5 competed parts to the story

So when I was editing parts 4/5 they accidentally got deleted so I’ve been working on rewriting them. Good news is I have a new series that part 1 will come out soon featuring AOC as one of the main characters, same writing partner helped me with that one. Proud of that story. I’ll have parts 4/5 of this done soon.

So when I was editing parts 4/5 they accidentally got deleted so I’ve been working on rewriting them. Good news is I have a new series that part 1 will come out soon featuring AOC as one of the main characters, same writing partner helped me with that one. Proud of that story. I’ll have parts 4/5 of this done soon.

They weren't saved on your computer? Not trying to criticize. Just asking because I'm terrified of this happening to me so I'm always pounding the save button.

Also I like AOC. Not crazy about her politics but I do think she's pretty and smart. If love to see or read about her getting tickled

They weren't saved on your computer? Not trying to criticize. Just asking because I'm terrified of this happening to me so I'm always pounding the save button.

Also I like AOC. Not crazy about her politics but I do think she's pretty and smart. If love to see or read about her getting tickled

Unfortunately not, I used a random online word processor so it wouldn’t be saved to my computer. Not using that site anymore.

When will appear Part 4 ?

Unfortunately not, I used a random online word processor so it wouldn’t be saved to my computer. Not using that site anymore.

I love this series. When will you post Part 4? The story is amazing. Excellent work, thank you very much 🤗

Still waiting for the 4th part

Unfortunately, it happens too often on this site where an author will write a fantastic next level series or piece of tickle fiction, and they end up forgetting about it or getting caught up in the real world and it goes unfinished.

I've begged my fair share of authors on this site to continue certain series or write sequels. Hell, I've even offered them money, or to commission them for the story. No dice. It really is heartbreaking

I apologize, the combination of losing my writing partner and extremely busy with work have made it hard to rewrite part 4 of this and the rest of the AOC story. They’ll get done.

I apologize, the combination of losing my writing partner and extremely busy with work have made it hard to rewrite part 4 of this and the rest of the AOC story. They’ll get done.

I'm not the best writer in the whole world but I am an excellent proof reader/editor. If you're willing to send what you have written to me, I can proof read everything and also offer you some suggestions. Let me know or private message me if you need anything.

Sorry for asking you again, but your series are one of the best I ever read. I hope you can continue it. I know its not easy, because you invest a lot of time in order to make it so excellent. I would be very happy and thankful, if you can continue it. I'm looking ever few days on your Profile with hope, one next chapter will appear. Your two stories are more than excellent. Thank you so much! :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back