• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is the most unbearable tickling video from Frenchtickling?

Tickle191

Hello everyone,

I was wondering what people would think is the most unbearable video from Frenchtickling.
They are one of my favorite studios and they have a lot of great videos, but which one would be the most unbearable tickling video according to you?

Unbearable for the lee or unbearable for the consumer?
French tickling has a lot of M/F tickling clips.
All of those would be unbearable for me as I like F/F.

There's a few there that are unbearable for the lee so it's hard to pick just one. But there was one a few years back where he tied Veronique's ankle to a stair banister and then used an electric toothbrush on her sole. She was absolutely beyond hysterical and it looked like she would've done anything to get away. For some reason I don't see that one on the store anymore.

Another possible contender is this one (https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/905/18379973/mannons-licklish-ticklish-hysteria-on-the-bench-hd). You could tell by the look on her face a couple times that she was really being pushed to her limit.

Preview: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?289954-MANNON-S-LICKLISH-amp-TICKLISH-HYSTERIA-ON-THE-BENCH-FREE-PICS-amp-CLIP-SAMPLE!&highlight=mannon

You isolate real torture clip/s & celebrate that rather than protesting, WTFH ???

I haven't seen all their video's (they have thousands), but from what I've seen this is a contender: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9...ed-in-our-stocks-like-lesly-punished-to-tears

I think we have a winner.

That one is indeed very hardcore! According to the description she never came back lol

That's hardly an "LOL." Yet again... That's why safewords are necessary, models need to know what they're REALLY getting into. I guess there was no safeword or exit? Not funny at all.

I didn't even expect that (but should know by now....), I assumed "unbearable" meant --- with breaks, with REALISTICALLY INFORMED consent.... Apparently not.
And HOW OLD WAS THAT MODEL? A TEENAGER???

That's real abuse, if she couldn't take it & had no exit.... and CONGRATULATIONS to them, and any of you who think that's funny ----

They've apparently made at least a few women ABSOLUTELY HATE tickling, since they were literally tortured with it.

THAT IS ABUSE, assault, torture, there are so many synonyms for Lousy Shit That Should Be F****** Illegal If It Isn't (f***ing illegal) already, pardon my FRENCH.

Anyone who does that or applauds real abuse --- or buys it ---- should never get to touch a woman again.

And the pro-abuse geniuses here wonder WHY sane WOMEN MOSTLY AVOID this site & most guys in it. :atom: Or pop in and leave for long periods of time, if they return at all... Like that TEENAGE model!!

I didn't realize or remember that FrenchTickling was seriously that sh*tty. They should've been shut down & brought up on charges long ago, according to the testimonies in this thread alone.

SOO often I've read, "GEE, THERE ARE NO WOMEN INTERESTED IN TICKLING, THEY HATE IT, NONE WILL TALK TO ME, WHY CAN'T I FIND ANYONE ON THIS SITE?" :drunktype:

"Hardcore" deductive reasoning required. LOL.

Last edited:
That's hardly an "LOL." Yet again... That's why safewords are necessary, models need to know what they're REALLY getting into. I guess there was no safeword or exit? Not funny at all.

I didn't even expect that (but should know by now....), I assumed "unbearable" meant --- with breaks, with REALISTICALLY INFORMED consent.... Apparently not.
And HOW OLD WAS THAT MODEL? A TEENAGER???

That's real abuse, if she couldn't take it & had no exit.... and CONGRATULATIONS to them, and any of you who think that's funny ----

They've apparently made at least a few women ABSOLUTELY HATE tickling, since they were literally tortured with it.

THAT IS ABUSE, assault, torture, there are so many synonyms for Lousy Shit That Should Be F****** Illegal If It Isn't (f***ing illegal) already, pardon my FRENCH.

Anyone who does that or applauds real abuse --- or buys it ---- should never get to touch a woman again.

And the pro-abuse geniuses here wonder WHY sane WOMEN MOSTLY AVOID this site & most guys in it. :atom: Or pop in and leave for long periods of time, if they return at all... Like that TEENAGE model!!

I didn't realize or remember that FrenchTickling was seriously that sh*tty. They should've been shut down & brought up on charges long ago, according to the testimonies in this thread alone.

SOO often I've read, "GEE, THERE ARE NO WOMEN INTERESTED IN TICKLING, THEY HATE IT, NONE WILL TALK TO ME, WHY CAN'T I FIND ANYONE ON THIS SITE?" :drunktype:

"Hardcore" deductive reasoning required. LOL.

I think you might be overreacting a bit, my friend :)

Did I, though? Spewing obscenities doesn't usually help much, but I don't think anyone can argue with the essence of that rant.

(Thank you, my "friend," for immortalizing it...)

Because when a few guys are casually discussing the torture/trauma of a barely legal teenage girl who was made to cry -

(it should never get that far and I'm guessing the torture probably continued...) seeking out the worst & sleaziest bullying for entertainment,

passing cigars and chuckling about these criminally cruel displays of unchecked sadism, a disgusted "overreaction" might not be a bad thing.

What's also really disappointing is that there weren't a lot more of those "overreactions" to Entrapment Torture Videos over the years. Too many viewers are desensitized.

I'm very far from perfect, but it should never have been too hard for all of us here to get our kicks with FULLY willing, informed adults rather than tortured, crying, traumatized teenagers.

Last edited:
Interesting comments here about the video with the model Lesly being truly tortured. 1 person recommending the video with another claiming it is despicable.
Having never seen it and reading the description of the videos it sounds like it could be despicable. However searching the models name it seems this was the 1st of 2 videos so the trauma could have bee exaggerated. 1st of 2 1/2 videos where she is tickled if you count another where she was tickling someone while also be tickled as 1/2. All released within a few days so the next video shoots were likely the same day or maybe next day.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back