• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 relatively short stories

Amj81389

Story 1. Me being a single guy I see no harm in visiting strip clubs & there is a club I stop by every couple weeks or so. Well about 2 weeks ago I stopped by my usual place. Grabbed a few dances nothing out of the ordinary. Now I'm not the greatest at leading & holding a conversation with people I dont know personally but anyway I was in the back room with a girl. & she was making small talk here & there, asking what my preferences were so on & so on. During conversation she suddenly & unexpectedly ran her nails down my side causing me to tense up and pause mid sentence of what I was saying. She looked at me smiled, and asked ticklish? I responded "sort of" at which point she proceeded to pin my arm down & lightly scratch her nails along my side causing me to tense up & start squirming. Unfortunately about 10 seconds after that there was a knock on the door indicating time was up.

Story 2. Same club different time & different girl. Now personally when it comes to tickling I prefer girls with small feet, but that’s just me. It was relatively early in the afternoon when I arrived. I’d say probably 3 or 4 girls rotating VS the usual 8+ late in the day & weekends. The bartender was a cute blond, standing roughly 5’5. Things being slow I figured I would try & grab her for a dance (which she agreed to). We head to the back room she starts by taking off her sneakers, then shirt, bra, & shorts. As she is doing her show I go “question”. Her: yes? Me: are your feet sensitive? Her: yes very! Me: mind if I see how sensitive? Her: certainly. At which point she plops down on the couch next to me & places her socked foot in my lap. With my left hand I clamp down on her ankle to keep her from pulling away. With my right I started tickling her foot. During the tickling she was giggling, scrunching her toes, & trying to wiggle her foot free. At point she says at least the sock offers a little protection. (that wasn’t going to fly with me) :) Still gripping her ankle I pulled off her sock & tickled her some more. (her foot was a little clammy, but I wasn’t complaining) As I was tickling her now bare foot, she was still trying to pull her foot free, but was now digging her hands into the sofa, rocking back and forth & gritting her teeth trying to keep quiet. (I’m a nice guy so I didn’t torture her to badly, but it was fun) :)

Story 3. (A quickie) couple days ago I was driving to work. It was a nice day out had the windows down approaching a yellow light getting ready to turn red. As I approached the light I noticed a guy & a girl standing at the cross walk waiting for the chance to cross. Immediately after the safe cross light came on the girl grabbed the guys hat & ran across the street. The guy immediately gave chase catching her on the other side walk. She refused to return the hat so he starts tickling her armpits. Guy: (while tickling her) you gonna give me my hat? Girl: NEVER!!! & STOP TICKLING ME! Guy: ok suit your self *starts tickling ribs* Girl: SHIT! SHIT! NO! NO TICKLES! NO TICKLES! Girl: Fine heres your stupid hat! *tosses it in grass* Now stop tickling me!!! Guy: See, now was that so hard? At which point the light turned green & was time for me to move along.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back