• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

thoughts on self tickling videos

saratk

TMF Master
It's so funny that when you google tickling, it's mostly artlicles on "why you can't tickle yourself", and then there are a lot of videos of models tickling their own feet and other body parts, and basically laughing as if it were someone else. I must admit, they are very sexy...if they feel genuine. What are your thoughts on these? are they "trustworthy?" Are people actually so ticklish they can make themselves giggle and squeel just by touching themselves with their fingers?

pretty sure you can not tickle yourself

I can only tickle myself in one spot. I think it's very uncommon. I avoid those videos for that reason. I highly doubt the reactions are genuine.

Self tickling

I can tickle myself because I am hyper ticklish. Usually its just my feet, sometimes underarms,but rarely. I can self tickle my feet with a brush, feather, or nails, its hard to keep my feet still and I'm a giggling mess. Hubby loves it and has me do it time to time as he watches.
I think it is rare for the most part, but do know some of my women friends who can self tickle.

Some models do tickle videos where it is supposed to be you as a fan virtually tickling them.
They giggle, laugh, move around like someone is tickling them, when no one actually is.
If they can fake like they are being tickled when no one is tickling them then surely they can fake like they are tickling themselves.

Yeah, self tickling is not a thing. It seems to only happen with schizophrenics

... and lees on tmf apparently :bsflag:

I have a hard time believing any self-tickling vids are real, but let's just say that they are, it does nothing for me

I think I'm a pretty ticklish person. I can sort of faintly "tickle" myself with a very light touch - definitely more a kinesthesia than a gargalesis. It doesn't really make me laugh, but sometimes I will laugh anyway, on purpose, because it enhances the experience. It's definitely nothing close to another person tickling me, but it can be interesting and fun in its own way.

I do think it's possible that someone could tickle themselves, but only kinesthesia. I think that people laugh because they want to laugh. To me, that doesn't necessarily mean it's "fake." The person could be enjoying the experience and once you start laughing, it can just keep going on its own. But I think it's definitely different and not equal to being tickled by someone else.

I don't watch videos like that, so I can't really comment on any particular ones. I'm just being honest about my own self-experimentation.

If your skin is sensitive enough you can definitely tickle yourself in some areas but most of the time if not all the time its going to be different from someone else doing it(excluding people with specific mental states as chicago mentioned). Its still enough however to get wholesome giggling and physical reactions haha. I personally have only witnessed self tickling on the feet so thats what my testimony is limited too.

I don't think it's possible to tickle yourself to the point where you can gauge the reactions you see in videos. I've only seen a few self-tickling videos and it seems like the reactions are exaggerated. But if that satisfies someone, to each their own.

I don't think it's possible to tickle yourself to the point where you can gauge the reactions you see in videos. I've only seen a few self-tickling videos and it seems like the reactions are exaggerated. But if that satisfies someone, to each their own.

That was my thinking too, but you worded it a lot better.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back