• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Self tickling

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
I recently replied to a post in Tickling Discussion about self tickling. My feet are so super ticklish I can self tickle them, and hubby loves to watch me do it. With covid, he tickles me a lot, but he'll also have a couple of drinks and ask me to tickle my feet.
And he did that just the other day:
Him: "tickle your feet for me!"
Me: "Aw com'on honey you know my feet are super ticklish"
Him:(tossing a brush, feather, fork and vibe to me) "go ahead do it."
Me:"What do you want me to use?"
Him: "do the feather first, slide it between your toes."
Me: "OHHH HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE"
Him: "how is that?"
Me: "HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE its ticklish,very ticklish!" (my foot was wiggling and I was giggling like crazy.
Him: "try the brush."
Me: "WOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA honey its so ticklish HAHAHAHAHAHA."
Him: "keep doing it, scrub faster!"
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh please,please I can't stand it! HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA you know I'm so ticklish!
Him: "try the fork, do your arches."
Me: (By this time its making me more ticklish) "OH OH HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE its ticklish, so ticklish OH HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE its driving me crazy honey, please please (my foot was wiggling all around).
Hubby came over, sat by me and took my feet into his lap, put one leg over my legs, then turned the vibe on high and ran it up and down my soles.
Me: NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Him: "coochie coochie coochie cooooo"
Me: WAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "I can't take it, you're killing me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was squirming and bucking, pounding my fists on the sofa as it was driving me insane! I was laughing hysterically, couldn't beg. After about 10 minutes he stopped. I was exhausted.
Him: "hehe your a lot of fun!" "Let's go to bed."
I knew the night wasn't over, there'd be more tickling and teasing.

Your hubby is one lucky man! And thank you for sharing this with us! ;)

I recently replied to a post in Tickling Discussion about self tickling. My feet are so super ticklish I can self tickle them, and hubby loves to watch me do it. With covid, he tickles me a lot, but he'll also have a couple of drinks and ask me to tickle my feet.
And he did that just the other day:
Him: "tickle your feet for me!"
Me: "Aw com'on honey you know my feet are super ticklish"
Him:(tossing a brush, feather, fork and vibe to me) "go ahead do it."
Me:"What do you want me to use?"
Him: "do the feather first, slide it between your toes."
Me: "OHHH HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE"
Him: "how is that?"
Me: "HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE its ticklish,very ticklish!" (my foot was wiggling and I was giggling like crazy.
Him: "try the brush."
Me: "WOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA honey its so ticklish HAHAHAHAHAHA."
Him: "keep doing it, scrub faster!"
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh please,please I can't stand it! HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA you know I'm so ticklish!
Him: "try the fork, do your arches."
Me: (By this time its making me more ticklish) "OH OH HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE its ticklish, so ticklish OH HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE its driving me crazy honey, please please (my foot was wiggling all around).
Hubby came over, sat by me and took my feet into his lap, put one leg over my legs, then turned the vibe on high and ran it up and down my soles.
Me: NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Him: "coochie coochie coochie cooooo"
Me: WAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "I can't take it, you're killing me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was squirming and bucking, pounding my fists on the sofa as it was driving me insane! I was laughing hysterically, couldn't beg. After about 10 minutes he stopped. I was exhausted.
Him: "hehe your a lot of fun!" "Let's go to bed."
I knew the night wasn't over, there'd be more tickling and teasing.

I was once told that you can't tickle yourself. However; if your a super ticklish person that logic is false. Mrs., I was also told that we lose ticklishness with age ? I dont think thats true except if you have a medical issue. What do you think ? I think if you had ticklish feet as a kid you will always have ticklish feet. Mrs, once again thank you for sharing

self ticking

Jack, I don't believe we loose our ticklishness with age. I'm 57, and super ticklish, my mother is 78 and still extremely ticklish.

Jack, I don't believe we loose our ticklishness with age. I'm 57, and super ticklish, my mother is 78 and still extremely ticklish.

Mrs. your the best. Ticklishness certainly runs in your family. Id love to see you, your mom, sister (if you have any) getting a pedicure, massage etc. Doctors sometimes hit ticklish spots too.

Your stories are always adorable and fun to read. You have become my favorite TMF author by a long way.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back