• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 1 (just a little light tickling in this part...more to come as the parts go on)

irishinfidel

This is part one of a multi part story I started constructing, at this time it is fiction however a lee friend of mine who has seen early drafts and who I will hopefully be meeting with in the near future has not only been the inspiration for it but has also agreed to make some if not most of it come true when we meet up (fingers crossed due to rona) enjoy!

I pull up to the hotel and check into my room, the anticipation of a long awaited meet up makes it hard to concentrate on filling out my paperwork at the front desk and I hurry to get to my room. I take a quick shower and change into comfortable clothes then send you a message to let you know I have arrived and am ready. You text me back with your room number and I have to control myself to keep from running down the hall to your room at the other end.
I knock on the door lightly and you open it just a crack so I am able to slip in. I grin as I get my first look at you in person.You are wearing a zip up hoodie tight jeans and a pair of sneakers...I know that under the sneakers you have on shear black stockings as well as some flimsy panties and a nice clasp in the front bra and T-shirt. As the door closes I throw the bolt having already had you put the do not disturb sign on the door. I motion for you to unzip your hoodie which you do blushing a bit as you strip off the first layor of defense against me. I order you to lose the jeans as well and as they slide down your legs I observe that you are wearing shorts as I had requested.... I pull you close in for a hug and let my fingers slowly trace along your back giving your ass a light and playful squeeze. I then slip my hands up your shirt and start to lightly stroke along your ribs counting them as I go higher towards your bra. *As I do so my eyes catch the ems shears I had requested you bring and I tell you to lift your hands above your head and not move. You do so, a coy smile on your face.
I slowly start to cut away your shorts and t shirt remarking to you how soft your skin is and how you are slowly losing all the protection your clothing would have offered . After I have you in just your shoes, stockings and bra and panties I tell you to place your palms flat against the wall above your head and hold them there. I inform you that every time you remove a palm, you lose one peice of clothing that you have left....you place your hands on the wall and I can tell by how your cheeks turn red that you are excited but nervous...

* *End of part 1. Also feedback is welcome :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back