• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 2

irishinfidel

I slowly run a feather up the left rear part of your calf and enjoy watching your leg spasm as you visibally push your palms down on the wall to keep from removing them. Without warning I shoot both hands into your armpits and tickle you. You let out a surprised squeal as your legs crumble and you fall to the ground.
I help you up and advise you that your bra will have to go.I move my hands towards the clasp and see your chest and face turning a deep red as your breasts are freed and feel the cold air hit your nipples...they are already starting to look hard and you try to hide your face as I tell you to reassume the position.
This time I go for your ribs counting them as I start lightly going from the bottom ribs and getting firmer as I reach the top. My fingers brush your breasts and your left hand comes off the wall of its own accord and pushes my hand away, you look at me and your eyes get big as saucers as I slip a finger under your panty line and lightly tug them down your legs. As the panties slide free of your feet you move your legs in an attempt to cover yourself but I tell you to spread your legs apart and put your palms back on the wall. You do so and I begin to drag a feather between your legs which causes you to squirm and move like you are being electrocuted but you hold fast with keeping your palms to the wall.
I start to whisper in your ear how bad it’s going to to get once you lose your stockings and I get you tied down on the bed...you start to shake your head rapidly and I move the feather to your bellybutton...both hands shoot off the wall and grab my wrists. I grin evilly tell you each hand counts for a stocking and tell you to take them off slowly and lay down on the bed face up... you stick your tongue out like the brat that you are but do as you are told when you see the look in my eyes....

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back